frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

As always, the Left wants more money for irresponsible big spending cities.

Debate Information

Do you know what irresponsible people do when Government gives them a $1200 check? They go out and buy a Kayak, or some other toy they have been wanting. They do not put it in the bank for the rainy day, or when that rent bill comes in, or when that car payment comes due, or when they need some medical treatment, or when they lose their job, or when they are laid off longer than expected, etc. etc.

This is why many people on the Right do not support  Government bailouts of irresponsible people. These spoiled people never learn to be responsible with money!
Big cites are the worst when it comes to squandering our tax dollars. They live high on the hog until the rainy day comes, and then they scream to the Federal Government for MORE tax payer dollars!

When times are good, they create never ending feel good social programs, after school programs, free healthcare, free this, free that, etc., never saving a penny, until the rainy day comes, and Covid hits!
As always, these big spenders scream that they will have to cut jobs, cut back on feel good social programs, etc. etc., and then blame Republicans for supposedly hating the poor, and not throwing more tax payer dollars their way. This spoiled me me ideology must stop, or our nation will go bankrupt!

Whether it be irresponsible people, Cities, or States, tax payers can not afford to keep bailing out people from their own irresponsible ways. People must all learn to live within their means, and to save for rainy days! I have always lived my life in this manner, and have never needed Government help when my rainy day arrived. I was never wealthy, but always had a savings account for that rainy day. For years, I went without the nice cars, nice toys, etc., just so I could create that savings account. Guess what? The peace of mind and security derived from that savings account was the greatest gift I could have ever given myself or my family.

Come this election, vote for the responsible rational person, not the big spender who uses your tax dollars to buy votes.
Happy_KillbotAlofRIJustAnAllMightFan

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments