frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

2020 Elections

Debate Information

I have a few questions I would like your response to 1) who wins the 2020 POTUS election and why? 2) the US economy is recovering and the best indicators I see is the third and fourth Qt of 2020 will be strong, why dose the media not tell us that, I am using the Commerce Departments data, not FOX NEWS or CNN? 3) CNN the Clinton Natioanl News, has been telling America that everyone has to stay home till after the election so to make more of the China Virus that it is , why? 4) Vaccine fore Covid 19 will be available in October 2020 to 200 million Americans FREE will you use it? 5) the DNC Convention in Milwaukee was a total but, POTUS Trumps approval rating went up 5 % in 4 days and was viewed by the smallest TV audience ever 9 % by Nielsen, why? 6) do you believe anything Joe Biden or HOE Kamala Harrs says, Willie and Kamala s Secret sex tape will be released 10/1/2020?7) CNNS data on cornavirus is a lie, its less than 1/2 of what they publish per the CDC 8) Dr. Fauci a Democrat political hack, his information by the CNC is false so why would anyone believe him? 9) Nancy Pelosi called a special meeting of he Caucus to spend another 25 billion dollars on the Post Ofice wich loses 8 billion dollars a year because of Union  Forced retirement at age 55 and only 1 of 3 Democrats members showed up tio vote, why> Her own Democrats, 10) the most important question to America is healthcare, the Obama/Biden/Harris/Pelosi car act was the best healthcare ever passed, BUT 458,000 people died, 36 million people UN-employed, 36,000 small business forced to closed, cost 1 Trillion dollars and we cannot support the hospitals for COVID 19 patients? 14) many cities have blacks that riot kill people take drugs, New York LA Chicago , Milwaukee, Cleveland, Portland , Seattle San Fransisco why? 15) and most important do you support the Police, law enforcement and the US Millatary I anxiously await Democrats,  Republican, Independents men or women Black yellow or whit answers
Plaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments