Covid-19 in Winters & How Face Masks Could Help? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Covid-19 in Winters & How Face Masks Could Help?

Debate Information

Hi Everyone!

Winter is coming, and few countries are also facing the second wave, and few are expecting the second wave. I am here to discuss how do you see the future of Covid-19 in winters. Do you think this winter would like the winters of Game of Thrones? Yes, they used these lines 'winter is coming'. Actually, I am a little anxious because the upcoming wave would be dangerous as compared to this one. I found this article which talks about how Covid-19 can affect in winters. Mayhap, many of us would mix the coronavirus and seasonal flu and fever symptoms with each other. 

Similarly, if we talk about the world leaders' statements, then I found Angela Merkel's recent statement. According to her, this winter could be tougher to fight against this infection. Secondly, do you think the use of simple cotton, silver, N95 or copper-infused masks like this could able to safeguard us from this virus? Even some people are already claiming that such masks only prevent our breath spread in the air but not enough to safe us from this virus. All in all, it is a confusing situation. How do you see this?

Share your opinions. 

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• vaporwavevaporwave 18 Pts   -  
    I personally think that Winter + Kids going back to school is gonna cause the Second Wave of coronavirus but thats my opinion.
    xlJ_dolphin_473BonitaVanhooserJustAnAllMightFan
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1131 Pts   -  
    @vaporwave
    I agree that it's highly likely... while the Government will be pressing to get kids back, it will only be a few weeks before we're in a national lockdown again...
    BonitaVanhooser
  • BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 117 Pts   -  
    vaporwave said:
    I personally think that Winter + Kids going back to school is gonna cause the Second Wave of coronavirus but thats my opinion.
    But are you kids for their experiments? When they are aware of pandemic next wave then why they are making such a decision? Even schools are opening in Germany. 
  • BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 117 Pts   -  
    @vaporwave
    I agree that it's highly likely... while the Government will be pressing to get kids back, it will only be a few weeks before we're in a national lockdown again...
    Another lockdown is waiting for us but don't you think governments should be more prepared this time? 
  • debateladydebatelady 19 Pts   -  
    The second wave is coming but people get familiar with covid-19. Most of the people wearing a mask during the pandemic in my country. Wearing a mask is not comfortable I don't like it. According to the covid-19 expert, wearing a mask protects the covid-19 infection. We have to wear a mask during work and school. This is the terrible season for us.