frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Covid-19 in Winters & How Face Masks Could Help?

Debate Information

Hi Everyone!

Winter is coming, and few countries are also facing the second wave, and few are expecting the second wave. I am here to discuss how do you see the future of Covid-19 in winters. Do you think this winter would like the winters of Game of Thrones? Yes, they used these lines 'winter is coming'. Actually, I am a little anxious because the upcoming wave would be dangerous as compared to this one. I found this article which talks about how Covid-19 can affect in winters. Mayhap, many of us would mix the coronavirus and seasonal flu and fever symptoms with each other. 

Similarly, if we talk about the world leaders' statements, then I found Angela Merkel's recent statement. According to her, this winter could be tougher to fight against this infection. Secondly, do you think the use of simple cotton, silver, N95 or copper-infused masks like this could able to safeguard us from this virus? Even some people are already claiming that such masks only prevent our breath spread in the air but not enough to safe us from this virus. All in all, it is a confusing situation. How do you see this?

Share your opinions. 

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments