The authoritarian Left wll want to continue these freedom destroying Covid rules forever! - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Communities

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The authoritarian Left wll want to continue these freedom destroying Covid rules forever!

Debate Information

The Demcrat Party of Socialized medicine will want to make permanent many of these Covid rules onto every American! With Socialized Healthcare comes many restrictions so as to prevent people from getting sick and needing healthcare.

These authoritarian Leftists will see how much money is saved on healthcare when we are all forced to quarentine ourselves, wear masks, social distancing, stopping large gatherings, etc. etc. and will try to make these Covid rules permanent!

I have already listened to talking heads on fake news speaking to keeping these practices to prevent the flu, Covid, and other transmitable diseases. Government run healthcare can not stay solvent without forcing us all to live in bubbles. With Canadien Socialized medicine, people with cancer spend months waiting for surgery. This is what socialized healthcare does.

Newsflash, we are all going to die, and for the sane people in the room, we will enjoy our freedoms to live as we choose, no matter what hypocrite politicians say. We will except the rare risks of illness.

Do not elect these authoritarian politicians if you care for your freedoms!
Happy_KillbotAlofRIxlJ_dolphin_473JGXdebatePRO
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• There's a post on DI asking "Is God Real?"

I'm thinking it would get as many hits if it was "Is We_are_accountable Real". (And probably not as much disagreement).
    We_are_accountable
  • edited September 13
    @AlofRI

You can't be real because no one could be so mindlessly ignorant to swallow what the Left preaches.

Happy_KillbotAlofRI
  • @We_are_accountable
    You are happy for the Government to ignore the coronavirus and allow it to get out of control, simply to give people their freedoms?
    And YOU think you have the moral high-ground?
    The coronavirus has the potential to destroy the economy if left ignored. People deserve to be safe from this deadly virus.
    We_are_accountableJGXdebatePRO
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 2632 Pts
    edited September 14
    @We_are_accountable ;
    Covid kills about the same as the Flu, and actually fewer young people then the Flu.

Why haven't we shut down the economy because of Flu deaths all these years? Don't you care about Gramma?

You are the low end voters that these corrupt poiticians brainwash. WAKE UP!
    Do you really believe this obvious misinformation?

This is so obviously wrong as to be criminal. They aren't even close!

COVID-19 How it compares with other diseases in 5 charts  MPR News

How to compare coronavirus deaths to flu deaths more accurately - The  Washington Post
    xlJ_dolphin_473We_are_accountable
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @Happy_Killbot

News flash, they actually have vaccines for the Flu, yet it STILL is close to the same death rate as Covid!

You can do what the Left ALWAYS does, and try to make people believe this disease is another Black plague, all to beat Trump, or you can live in the real world where sane people live.

If they tested everyone for Covid, the death rate would be very close to the Flu. The charts you post do not take into effect what I just mentioned.
    Happy_Killbot
  • AlofRIAlofRI 906 Pts
    edited September 14
    I have to go back, once again, to a quote by Eisenhower: "When a country values its freedoms over its principles, it soon loses BOTH."  This post is put up in a totally unprincipled manner by one who, I hope, will someday face some "accountability" for spreading this far-right, highly untruthful propaganda. It has NO basis in FACT and most, if not all, have been exaggerated, debunked, proven to be outright lies, unprincipled, and dismissed by most intelligent Americans.

I've used Canadian "socialized medicine", found it to be quick and far less costly. I have a niece who married a Canadian, she won't come back to the U.S. because her health care is far superior up there. (Just to debunk one of the above items). Ike covered the rest nicely.  :mask:
    Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountablexlJ_dolphin_473
  • @AlofRI

The biggest spreader of lies and fake news has the nerve to question other's? LOL get a life!
    Happy_Killbot
  • @AlofRI

The biggest spreader of lies and fake news has the nerve to question other's? LOL get a life!
    Happy_Killbot
  • @Happy_Killbot

Millions of people in America have had Covid but never even knew it, and never tested for it!

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOUR CHERRY PICKED NUMBERS COULD BE ACCURATE? There is no way that any numbers being put out can be accurate!
    Happy_Killbot