frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

I'm amazed at any person who says these debates might change their minds, & are still undecided.

Debate Information

What person in America does not know what these Parties stand for? Have you lived in a hole your entire life?

Do you think that any person, not living in a hole, does not know that Trump is very thin skinned, and has a very hard time controlling his mouth in the heat of battle? It bothers me to no end that he can not control his passion when debating people. In my opinion he is the hardest working and strongest leader this nation has ever seen. Do you think the fact that he can not stop from interrupting people, having a thin skin, and lacking humility, has any bearing on why I would still vote for him?

The issues are why we vote for someone, and their personality is at the bottom of the list when deciding who I vote for.
So these undecided voters say that Trump acted like a child during the debate, and guess what? He did! So please tell me what that has to do with a Democrat Party who wants to force me to pay for abortions, or force boys into my daughter's public school sports, or pack the Supreme court with additional Liberal Justices, or allow mob rule to take over Democrat controlled cities, etc. etc.

Can you grasp that Trump's personality has nothing to do with why people vote for him. We hate how he lacks the ability to control his passions during debates, but we love how he is getting things done! He does what he says he will do! No politician has ever been so open and fixated on doing what he promised the American people.

He decimated ISIS in one year!
He's building that wall that no other politician could do!
He cut my middle class taxes and gave back thousands of dollars to our family.
He cut job killing regulations creating a record economy.
He lowered corporate taxes, bringing thousands of jobs back to America.
He stopped my tax dollars going to Planned Parenthood's abortion trade.
He is getting our troops out of the middle East.
He has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize!
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/518842-trump-nominated-a-third-time-for-nobel-peace-prize
He is the first President since carter not to get us into a war.
Our world is a much safer place right now!

So for anyone to say they don't know who to vote for, then they must be living in some hole because there could not be a clearer distinction between these two Parties. Do you want a silver tounged Democrat running our nation into the ground, or do you want a thinn skinned work horse who loves America?
Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments