Where would WW3 start from? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Where would WW3 start from?

Debate Information

I think WW3 would start from Indian Ocean or Asia?

If ur answer defers from mine plss feel free to explain it...

And I don’t want WW3 to happen it is just a thought we can give related to war tactics...
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    Umm so I think that it would start from Asia because of only one country China as its expanding policy has disturbed India,Australia,Japan and many...and obviously USA...

Thus the USA,India,Japan and Australia have started practising drills in Indian Ocean so I think that WW3 would surely start from Indian Ocean...

Peace :'(
  • In the past, World War III turned out not to be a Nuclear War because the institutions of education have not formalized lesson plans around World Wars three, four, and five does not mean they never took place. 
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    Bro I said where it would start not “when” and btw no official world war 3 has took place till now...
  • World War-3 will be initiated by a coalition consisting of Islam-Iran/an Arabic coalition + China + Russia that will initiate a nuclear war with Jerusalem, Israel in the coming days. This horrific war will initiate the 2nd-Advent of Messiah Jesus who will intercede on behalf of Israel and destroy those enemies that fought against Jerusalem. Messiah Jesus will return to the Mount of Olives and descend through the Kidron Valley and enter through the Eastern Gate (now walled off) and initiate His Millennial Reign over the Nations of the Earth as the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's.

The United States will have been crippled by Communism-Darwinism-Atheism to such an extent that America's military will have been made impotent and America's economy will have been weakened to such an extent that Israel will be orphaned in this conflict and only Jesus Christ will intercede on Israel's behalf. These days have been foretold by the prophets and the Greatest Prophet, Jesus Christ, as these days of tribulation are approaching with rapidity.

• Thor said:
    @John_C_87
    Bro I said where it would start not “when” and btw no official world war 3 has took place till now...
    The world's past is a place.
    No official law has been passed saying World War III must be a Nuclear War. 
    Nuclear War is just Nuclear War I, The number of World War's is well past II official on the record it is perjury to lie. I take it this is off the official record?
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    oh god okay this would be Nuclear war 1 :'( 

but share ur opinion if u want to where it would start from geographically?
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 17
    @RickeyD
    Umm see I am big fan of Israel coz the Mossad spy agency is best and I have read about it operations like Uganda one and many...

But Israel cannot withstand Russia,China,Arab nations solely coz we all know that’s not possible...

Now the Russia still remains a mystery that where it would participate coz the China have also disputed for expanding its land with it...

And no USA would participate against China it is for sure...

So if WW3 happens then the good one would include USA,Japan,Israel,Australia,
    Europe

Vs

China,All Arab nations,Turkey,Iran,Africa

Idt India Russia Canada would directly participate 

Plss answer practically not on religion 
  • @Thor
    I don't believe the first use of nuclear weapons will be used in a War it will happen due to a viral outbreak.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    We should not discuss the use of nuclear weapons coz thinking of that is also very terrifying  :cold_sweat:

Viral outbreak is not future bro the China have already did it and thus the China created the covid virus thus the economy of all the nations like USA,India,Australia etc fall and it can take advantage of situation its quite clear China has already killed millions...
  • @Thor

It's far more likely a threat like that came from a person who made a threat against the world China had the most to lose not gain. Look back to the many world Wars taken place both official and nonofficial. Any threats made to the wold stand out, any ring a bell?
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 17
    @John_C_87
    ur English is out of world for me :dizzy: lol

China have only gain if u still don’t believe type on google gdp comparison of various countries and observe which country has positive gdp lol but no doubt covid had also backfired to China coz most of the companies are leaving China eg:-Recently India banned pubg game and it incured huge loses to company which own it coz most of the users are from India and thus it took all the part back from China and thus now it is requesting to take ban back...

I can’t understand still  why ur pointing at past...
  • The very idea of a Nuclear War as the only basic reason to justify atomic use is in the past. All the stupidity in the world including destroying the world with atomic weapons will not make it the only possible reason for them to be used now. The simple truth states there are just more reasons too why atomic actions may be required as lethal force globally.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    The simple truth states there are just more reasons too why atomic actions may be required as lethal force globally....

Please elaborate the reasons

And the sole purpose of nuclear power was only to show power and America did showed by bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

But definitely nuclear weapons would not be used coz every country knows that if I bomb this country then they would too...So every country know that using nuclear weapons is not at all needed...

Revenge of America to Japan for Pearl Harbour was not justifiable...
    And thus every country knows the effects of Nuclear bomb by the example of Japan...
  • RickeyDRickeyD 694 Pts
    edited October 17
    @Thor ; You can deny what our God has said concerning that Day but the major players will be Russia (Gog-Magog-Tubal) and the Kings of the East (China) and Islam-Allah i.e. Satan the very one who conspired with Hitler in an attempt to eradicate the Jewish people from the face of the Earth. These will come against Jerusalem, Israel and America will be devastated by Marxism, Darwinism-Atheism, sexual perversion, culminating in God's wrath and America will be monetarily and militarily impotent and unable to ally with Israel. Eschatology does NOT speak of any Nation from the west entering the coming siege of Jerusalem to aid Israel in that Day though there is a hint that an emissary will come from the west to ask these Nations if they intend to do harm but...our Lord, alone, will rescue Israel and the Jewish people will recognize and acknowledge their Messiah that they have denied for 2000-years. This will initiate Messiah's Millennial Reign immediately following the Tribulation of those days. The war will be nuclear as described in Messiah's Revelation to the Apostle John on the Island of Patmos in 90AD. Much of the Earth's population will die in this horror and God's wrath will be poured out upon His enemies. Jesus-Yeshua will be victorious.

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 18
    @RickeyD
    ya I m not denying....umm yes I understood what ur trying to say..
  • @RickeyD
    Which part states all people will be held as prisoners on earth.
  • @Thor
    I believe this is very interesting and very important topic.
    Thor
  • In my opinion, if Armenia Azerbaijan conflict prolongs then it could be a flashpoint for WW3. But yes, these US elections are very decisive how the world would move on. So wait & watch. 
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 18
    @BonitaVanhooser
    If Armenia Azerbaijan conflict prolongs then it could be a flashpoint for WW3...

I don’t think it would flashpoint for WW3 coz Russia had started intervening indirectly and thus USA would soon indulge so soon treaty would be signed between these two countries imo.

Yes I think that currently the eyes of world is on US elections but would USA fight against China if Biden would be elected?
  • The simple truth states there are just more reasons too why atomic actions may be required as lethal force globally....
    Please elaborate the reasons

The Atomic bomb was a weapon to stop Japanese lethal aggression against America, First as Warning the United States Bomb the Iland of Japan to demon straight like Pearl Harbor their nation was at risk. The first bombs to reach the Japanese  Empire had not been atomic bombs. The retaliation for Pearl Harbor was not Fat Man and Little Boy the retaliation was made with conventional bombs. Actions created by the Military forces of Japan made the use of atomic weapons necessary as the tactics of battle shifted to the fortifications of Japan and its understanding it was not vulnerable like Germany by its singling out and attack on America only.
    Thor
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 18
    @John_C_87
    Actions created by the Military forces of Japan made the use of atomic weapons necessary...

Japan was already taking impulsive actions as it was with Hitler and when Hitler losses atlast due to chilling temperature of Russia the Japan got disappointed and I am not saying Japan is right (as they killed more Chinese then Hitler killed Jew people)....

And thus Japan tried to show its power to the world by bombing Pearl Harbour but Japan was not knowing that if America have not participated in World war it doesn’t mean that America was weak...

America was emerging super power and thus it too dropped Nuclear bomb which caused mass destruction in Japan and thus WW2 ended but this action of America was not justifiable!!!

And both countries know that they did wrong....Japan too know that standing with Hitler was bad choice and America too know that dropping Nuclear bomb was their biggest mistake...
  • America was emerging super power and thus it too dropped Nuclear bomb which caused mass destruction in Japan and thus WW2 ended but this action of America was not justifiable!!!

All actions of the War initiated by the bombing of Pearl Habor started at the level of mass destruction. Islands along the Pacific Ocean and not only Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki the Cities had been Capitals and without the stopping of their industrial capability countless of millions of both American, Japanese soldiers and civilians lives would be lost. Remember the actions taken by japan directly created the American Draft, citizens had been taken from home, trained, and sent to battle and more Americans would be drafted every day Japan did not surrender. 

Thor
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    Yeah I agree that Japan created emergency in America but please how can u compare the destruction in Hiroshima Nagasaki and Pearl Harbour???

So ur trying to say that Nuclear bombing of Japan had actually saved more people from dying?

See if ur comparing mass destruction of Pearl Harbour and Hiroshima Nagasaki then please google that still the people of their are born with particular birth defects and many things....

Idt Hiroshima Nagasaki was ever justifiable!!!
  • China seems like the place which might initiate WW3. Though I feel it might as well start from the middle east. 
    Your love became a chorus played only by my memory.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @ScienceRules
    yeah I too think China can be place coz Taiwan and Hongkong are already demanding for their freedom and if any country intervene then obviously it is the surest possibility.

And Middle East yeah I think so it can be...

• @Thor

Yeah I agree that Japan created emergency in America but please how can u compare the destruction in Hiroshima Nagasaki and Pearl Harbour???
    We don't compare the three, the draft drew in American & Japanese civilians to WWII.

See if ur comparing mass destruction of Pearl Harbour and Hiroshima Nagasaki then please google that still the people of their are born with particular birth defects and many things....I think the overlooking of provocation is taking place when addressing mass destruction. The surprise attack on Peral; Harbor was to destroy an entire naval fleet to end a war that was being initiated that day. Japanese battles had been both honorable or horrific in the past. The unconditional surrender of Japan had been made necessary, and the time that would be allowed for surrender becomes limited by the race for an atomic bomb, finding those who had been leading the scientific researchers, was not insured by how the war ended on that front line of battle. Those we had been able to find simply filled in pieces that had been missing in the creation of an atomic bomb, which lets you know just how close Germany was to first attack England, then America, and all else who stood in Hitler's way.
  • The atomic War is going to break out in the less than likely place of the planet, the space race has changed the overall scope of the Cold War in a global sense forever. Most, if not all weapons of the atomic nature are an international defense system as our knowledge of the Univers grows so has our understanding of the threats it creates, not to one race, not to one nation, to the earth. Much like setting America the argument of future concern is how to dived habitual planets that are not occupied by life already?
  • TKDBTKDB 684 Pts
    Man is at War with himself everyday.

Crime, abortion, sexual assault, human trafficking, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, corruption, and so on?
    Thor
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    The unconditional surrender of Japan had been made necessary...

The Japan attacked Pearl harbor on 7 December 1941 now on 7 May 1945 Germany surrendered and automatically the axis power loses the WW2 but but but USA took revenge by bombing Hiroshima Nagasaki on 6 Aug 1945 – 9 Aug 1945....

So I cant see how USA ended WW2???

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now let's compare the HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI and PEARL HARBOR...

PEARL HARBOR...

Impact of the Pearl Harbor Attack
    In all, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor crippled or destroyed nearly 20 American ships and more than 300 airplanes. Dry docks and airfields were likewise destroyed. Most important, 2,403 sailors, soldiers and civilians were killed and about 1,000 people were wounded.

HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI...

The real mortality of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan will never be known. The destruction and overwhelming chaos made orderly counting impossible. It is not unlikely that the estimates of killed and wounded in Hiroshima (150,000) and Nagasaki (75,000) are over conservative

Now please say how the Hiroshima and Nagasaki was relevant and important???

• Pearl Harbor was picked as a target to end the very war Japan was stating by attacking the Harbor as quickly as possible, What was the provocation for the attack on Pearl Harbor? California and mainland America open for bombing.
    Japan

2.5 million – 3.1 Million Japanese soldiers had already been killed 500,000 – 800,000 civilians without the immediate surrender not only would other countless more Americans die, Japanese people would die as well raising the 3.5%  mortality rate in their population significantly, to who knows where?

Hitler's plan was to use atomic weapons on several Nations, Russia, England, America, Japan, and China, Hitler had come dangerously close to reaching that goal, making the atomic war more likely as a reality in the 1940s then you might believe while the dictator became more desperate. How desperate, so much so at one point even the German Armies had started coming under attack from Hitler's forces. Having heard on stories in test books, as  I had grown older receiving knowledge firsthand from a German tank mechanic just how ruthless the Hitler forces had become even to the German army, some very emotional horrors of war in general conversations from under a metal plate in his head and battle scars riddled across his body.

It was in no best interest for any American Allies for the  American Military forces to hesitate and allow any missing German scientists to reach Japan. 

Dam! fine mechanic, first-rate man. It had been an honor to work, sit, and drink beer, listing to the advice in all aspects of life, some of it gained after a horrific situation.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87

Haha you are saying Pearl Harbor was very attempt to end the war and you also said Hitler wanted to end the war by nuking several countries...please don’t contradict two things in same argument???

Obviously many Japanese soldiers died as it was world war and whatever the Hitler was planning I too know it was dangerous but Hitler got defeated in the chilling cold of Russia...

Now the German scientists reached Japan would be true but are u trying to say that was the reason for Hiroshima Nagasaki?

Now as u said nuking Hiroshima Nagasaki saves many Japanese soldiers okay so please answer me was it a mistake of Japanese people who were rather never interested in war or anything why they died???

Why people of Hiroshima Nagasaki suffered???

See in killing soldiers and killing the citizens there is vast difference!!!

• Now as u said nuking Hiroshima Nagasaki saves many Japanese soldiers okay so please answer me was it a mistake of Japanese people who were rather never interested in war or anything why they died???
    Saved many Japanese.

See in killing soldiers and killing the citizens there is vast difference!!!
    It was not a selective service War there was no difference, unfortunately. The difference is America had already witnessed a large number of the bombing of cities in WWII. Yes, I agree with you the earlier unconditional surrender of Japan would have been much better for all people.

It is far more likely that a Nuclear War I will start off-planet just as the fundamental principle behind larger gound confrontations will more than likely be an attempt to stop expansion into outer space.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87

It is far more likely that a Nuclear War I will start off-planet just as the fundamental principle behind larger gound confrontations will more than likely be an attempt to stop expansion into outer space....

Yeah Star Wars very interesting though but aliens would get angry on humans isn’t it so???Like they would say u bastardd humans u all wiped ur Earth :'( now ur planning to make solar system unfit too...

Nice finally u agreed phew that Hiroshima Nagasaki was wrong and destructive...
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 20
      :'(
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 20
     :'( 
  • I get the feeling you just don't care about my understanding of where WW III will Sart and why?

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 21
    @John_C_87
    No I got that you are trying to say that war can be started in space and that could be also possible but I said the sarcastic thing...

And about ur understanding of where would WW3 start it is important Coz that’s what the debate is for so please come to point now where would it start from or elaborate how it is practically possible that countries would think in sake of each other and would go off-planet to fight like why they care?

• Nuclear (WW I ) will most likely start off-planet in outer space within a different solar system with the destruction of a moon, planet, or asteroid that is to be made habitual in one of many solar systems in the Milkyway galaxy. The speed of legislation dictates that humanity will start destroying planets, moon, and asteroids long before there is a law regulating that danger. While on earth the threat of uncontrollable viral infection and biological emergency will dictate nuclear reaction without a war as its use.

More than likely an attempt to restart the cold war will end with a chemical (WW I) as like the old video game of missile command nuclear missiles are the most effective way to render a nuclear missile a limited threat as its destructive force is kept from reaching its maximum damage destination point. Though other technology and choices are available the contamination from falling rocket fuel and both spent and unspent weapons-grade uranium makes the next state of events chemical as nations struggle to limit lethal clouds of toxic gas and acids.

What made nuclear war a threat to become WW III was the fact that Japan had the ability to receive intel that would give it a nuclear bomb while still conducting acts of aggression directed against America. Sometime after WW II, it was learned that many of the German scientists working on atomic bomb projects had moved, or had been moved to U.S.S.R. and had been better accounted for. This, in turn, started the first Cold War.

A common defense to the general welfare in the state of the united state of constitutional union.
    1. It is unlikely no-one nation alone would and could afford the cost of preserving the world in event of a natural disaster involving outer-space. Even with economies that are sound on paper.
    2. Changes in relocating global defense networks in the future will be pushed deep into our solar system and either the mining or destruction of asteroids plus meteors as a threat to human life will be part of that continuing of human existence.
    3 On the international level drones combined with meteors and asteroids pose an international plus and threat to every nation outside the norm of a nuclear weapon.
    4. These are just a few of the International areas where peace talks and treaties will be heading. Climate manipulation does not start with industry and crap doesn't just happen it constitutional starts when we eat.
    Thor
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87

Ur this argument is interesting and informative but space wars is far future imo.
  • Thor said:
    @John_C_87

Ur this argument is interesting and informative but space wars is far future imo.

The destruction of the earth by the sun is far in the future, the next world war in the future, the first Nuclear war again in the future, and here we are time fly’s when you are having fun. In just 100 years mankind went from blowing up holes 50-foot deep in the ground to airplanes that can circle the world with bombs inside that can destroy all ground under them. making that flight much shorter.

How smart do you really need to be to understand just one accident without an active war insight means world obliteration, one meteor unexpected means world obliteration, a large enough volcanic eruption means world obliteration, we are going to need to have weapons of destruction at the ready defending earth to have a chance, which means in order to preserve liberty for all those on earth it must be done on an international level.

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 21
    @John_C_87
    See I m also a space enthusiast but space wars and meteors defence system is different can’t u understand???

Why r u going off topic we were only arguing about space wars which could happen???

Uk what ur last argument was completely non sequitur argument coz we are talking about space wars not about space technology which we obviously need?

And I understood that u said that WW3 would occur in space and nothing can be better than that.
  • Uk what ur last argument was completely non sequitur argument coz we are talking about space wars not about space technology which we obviously need?

We are talking Atomic (War I) and you are going back to the idea Atomic War I or even Nuclear War I will be World War III on earth. Where an atomic war on earth can't be World War III as the earth has had World War III already and the authentication process is askew. WW III is not AW I, or NW I, atomic weapons can still be used on earth even in World Wars to come that war simply will never be World War III as a fundamental truth, it's too late. Intellectual lie yes Nuclear War will be the third world War, basic truth, no Nuclear War can never possibly be the third world war the number of World Wars has surpassed the value of three.

It is just like saying that in truth Einstein’s theory is scientifically provable, it's not scientifically provable because the error is mathematic in the fundamental principle, the ratio is not an approximation, science can only lie and claim approximations are ratio and use a flawed mathematic theory as credit. The end of the day approximations are still the way numbers can be used to estimate a relative but not precise value. Meanwhile, see what happens when you skip video games you never get to play Missile Command learning no matter how fast the nukes might fly, nukes on nukes make the effort pointless and we are back to living underground looking for a lifeboat to leave earth.

Sequitur. The premise is not over the location of war, a flaw in being able to count past three when addressing objects is what accounts for the truth, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. The premise made is that Atomic or Nuclear war is the third type of war invented by mankind, it isn't. In addition to not being the third type of war, a Nuclear war on earth is in truth becomes better and more accurately described as chemical Warfare and not just an atomic war.
  • @John_C_87
    Space war seems to be an interesting thing. But if a space war is started then I don't think it'd include all the countries. America, USSR and the other countries will be active in it. 
    Your love became a chorus played only by my memory.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @John_C_87
    Nuclear war on earth is in truth becomes better and more accurately described as chemical Warfare and not just an atomic war...

Yes agreed that Nuclear war is more of chemical warfare but we should remember that little yes little mishandling destroyed Chernobyl (Chernobyl Nuclear disaster), and not only Nuclear but to be more specific on a word chemical warfare recently there was explosion in Beirut and in past if we see then Bhopal gas tragedy so u would say me why r u discussing this all?...I m discussing coz we need to also keep in mind that Nuclear weapons are more prone to be used to wipe cities instead for saving Humanity...

Nuclear resources are such a thing which is capable of  provide millions of watts of electricity, etc and at a same time it also capable of wiping Humanity in seconds.

the number of World Wars has surpassed the value of three...

okay it seems to be thing which we cannot deny.

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 22
  • @John_C_87
    Space war seems to be an interesting thing. But if a space war is started then I don't think it'd include all the countries. America, USSR and the other countries will be active in it. 

The point is a War with space as the battleground has different goals than a battlefield on earth. It is those condition which creates a higher risk of Nuclear War. With the problem of resolving grievance over territories in international space where no people actually reside the idea of destroying that space is more likely as lives are not lost.

Something that should not need saying somehow need to be said. A fundamental truth may not always be the whole truth. A crime can rest on a fundamental truth without direct implications. We do not describe the way murder takes place we describe the fundamental truth of forms of lethal force, as murder and their types.

Food for thought as some time as a united state the Superpowers are going to need to destroy an asteroid or two. For all our safety and as a common defense it needs to be done unilaterally. Other nations must also be given access to the process as it may help in the design of shelter and in contributions to the effort.

• Thor said:
    @BonitaVanhooser
    If Armenia Azerbaijan conflict prolongs then it could be a flashpoint for WW3...

I don’t think it would flashpoint for WW3 coz Russia had started intervening indirectly and thus USA would soon indulge so soon treaty would be signed between these two countries imo.

Yes I think that currently the eyes of world is on US elections but would USA fight against China if Biden would be elected?
    Either Trump comes into the power or Biden the policy of states wouldn't change but yes, countries want to display their cards after the election.
    Thor
  • the number of World Wars has surpassed the value of three...
    okay it seems to be thing which we cannot deny.

An accurate record of war seems to be a thing that we cannot deny. A proper assigned value in an order can be denied, it is the point, it simply not a fundimental truth any longer which brings a question to the official count. The acts of holding back information present a general concern of not only honesty by the ability to just count. The presumption of innocence means not only will we not jump to a conclusion of guilt, these words also meant we will not lie to create a presumption of others innocents by changing the fundimental principle underneath facts on others as they take place. 

AKA
    1. A count to numbers of Wars.
    2. Types of Wars.
    3.  Admission and accusation of crime.
    4. Questions to the very nature of Beginning.
    5. The differences between organic material and those of chemical composition design.

World War III has past and those soldiers are being forsaken for not recording the place in history that conflict stood, WW IV, and V for all intent are still underway and are made covert by keeping them hidden from the record as the high-risk public civil danger they are.

Thor