Online vs. Traditional learning - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Online vs. Traditional learning

Debate Information

Are you with or against online learning. Justify through providing three reasons.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SarahHaidarSarahHaidar 2 Pts   -  
    no
  • VenomVenomVenomVenom 26 Pts   -  
    I think online learning has its place but can never replace real school

- Social skills are a vital element of going to school with other kids 
    - The level of interaction is overall very low 
    Debater123Thor
  • debateladydebatelady 19 Pts   -  
    Online learning delivers education to students who live in a foreign country. It is a chance to develop their own skill and cultivate the necessary skills.  Moreover, Online learning is cheaper than traditional education. Education cost rises up each year especially university it is not an affordable price for a low-income family. Also, workers can learn on their holiday. On the other hand, traditional education makes us special during class. we have conversations or debates with classmates. The best way to take education is traditional education. Online education is the second option. 
    Thor
  • @SarahHaidar

In a state of the union, the point would be a focus on the creation of a better-united state between the two, these type of unions do not come by pitting ways to gather information against each other. 

(A) Jack of all trades.

(B) Apprenticeship.

(C) Job training is work.

Mom, Dad when I grow up I want to shovel crap. I can’t stand the sight of blood and the natural amount of that pours from both ends of people insures a steading income.