frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What Is It Like For Jehovah's Witnesses?

Debate Information

Warning: This post depicts events that some readers may find disturbing and reader discretion is advised. Use of the parental lock is recommended.

Normal Kid:
 Gidday Mate.

JW Kid:
 I'm a JW.

Normal Kid:

Ooooo K. I'm here at the mall waiting for my parents. They've gone to vote and there's a great long queue coz everyone has to vote in this country.

JW Kid:
 We don't vote.

Normal Kid:
 Hey, Do you like my T-shirt? It's got our national flag on it.

JW Kid: We don't believe in flags.

Normal Kid: Well, I bet you can't wait for Christmas. I'm gonna get an animal dissecting science kit and a toy AK-47.

JW Kid: We don't have Christmas.

Normal Kid: Oh, what a shame. Perhaps you could come to my birthday party then.

JW Kid: Nope we don't do birthday parties either.

Normal Kid: Ooooo K. Hey, maybe we can go see a movie while we're waiting. Let's see. . There's "Saving Private Ryan"

JW Kid: We don't watch war movies.

Normal Kid: How about "Bambi" then?

JW Kid: Uh Uh, Gratuitous violence and killing when the forest catches fire.

Normal Kid: What about "Armageddon 20", although there doesn't seem to be any starting time.

JW Kid: Oh, yeah, let's see that. Don't worry because it is going to start real soon.

Normal Kid: Right on. Let's just wait in the queue here. Hey, wanna see my Swiss army knife?

JW Kid: We don't believe in armies.

Normal Kid: That's cool, but here, hold it and open it. . . . . . . But not like thataaaaaaat! (Ssssssssssdt! ). . . . . . . . Crikey mate, you cut yourself and Gee-ziz, you're bleeding all over the place!

Doctor: Excuse me. Let me through, I'm a doctor.

Bystander: Oh yeah, Sure. . . . Queue jumper!

Doctor: Wow kid, You are gushing blood, you must be a haemophiliac.

JW Kid: (blank look)

Doctor: We need to get you to a hospital right away and give you a blood transfusion.

JW Kid: We don't do those.

. . . . . . . . . . . . To be continued.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments