frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I heard Trump won the in person voting in every State except NY. What does this say?

Debate Information

This is the first election where Democrats got the courts to ok non requested absentee ballots. They finally found a way to get all their low end big city voters to actually vote. They flooded the cities with these ballots and probably distributed them to every person they could find. Probably helped them fill it out and tell them who to vote for.

This election had record numbers of votes because of all these absentee ballots, and I do not want our elections decided by people who lack the effort it takes to get off their butts and stand in line to vote. Absentee voting is suppose to be for the military and others who can not vote in person. There is too much room for fraud with millons of these ballots floating around. People could vote twice, or vote for dead people, or people who have moved out of the State, etc., and no one would even notice. As we are seeing, it is creating distrust in our elections, and elections not decided on election day.

According to Democrats, these masks are the greatest things in the world, and people should feel safe standing in election iines with a mask. I know I felt safe.

Have you ever wondered why Democrats fight against having voter ID's to vote? How simple and safe is voter ID? No one could cheat and everyone could get an ID very easily unless of course they are not citizens.
Why fight against voter ID? What possible reason could there be to fight against it, unless to get illegal votes or votes from people with no ID. Who wants our elections decided by someone who refuses to get a simple ID?

The Democrat Party took hundreds of millions from Big Corporations and they still could not buy that Blue wave. Trump had very little money from these Rich CEO's. How do you think Democrats will vote when it comes to making laws affecting these companies? Maybe you will undertand why Democrats never vote to eliminate tax loop holes.
People loved Trump because he was not bought off by the Rich. I thought Democrats were for campaign finance reform? They sure have no problem taking all that money.
PlaffelvohfenAlofRICringe_Train

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments