Challenge To Creationists - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Challenge To Creationists

Debate Information

We have seen many attempts by creationists to discredit the irrefutable and conclusive evidence of evolution by natural selection.

for example, "the missing link" argument is popular among creationists at making a futile attempt to discredit the origin of mankind. Of course, We know this to be an erroneous " introduced fallacy" argument since irrespective of such "missing evidence" the overwhelming amount of solid evidence already collected is more than conclusive.
Pre-eminent experts have presented overwhelmingly compelling evidence to support the conclusion that life is a result of evolution.

If, as creationists like to claim, evolution is not so what exactly is the process of creation and what evidence is there to support it?
PortiaRoberts

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 718 Pts   -   edited November 18
    Unable to post, censored by AI.

• RickeyDRickeyD 718 Pts   -  
    Evolution is a demonic lie. There are NO missing links or transitional fossils...what exists are fragments manipulated via a worldview and bias. Only the foolish, the demonic, the atheist-abortionist-eugenicists-homosexual-pedophile-naturalist-nihilist believe that Darwinian Evolution is true...evolution is a religion for those seeking death in Hell in rebellion to Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ created the Earth for cause with rapidity some 6020-years ago and this explained with Truth in the Scriptures.

Evolution is a demonic lie. There are NO missing links or transitional fossils...what exists are fragments manipulated via a worldview and bias. Only the foolish, the demonic, the atheist-abortionist-eugenicists-homosexual-pedophile-naturalist-nihilist believe that Darwinian Evolution is true...evolution is a religion for those seeking death in Hell in rebellion to Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ created the Earth for cause with rapidity some 6020-years ago and this is explained with Truth in the Scriptures.

Evolution is a demonic lie. There are NO missing links or transitional fossils...what exists are fragments manipulated via a worldview and bias. Only the foolish, the demonic, the atheist-abortionist-eugenicists-homosexual-pedophile-naturalist-nihilist believe that Darwinian Evolution is true...evolution is a religion for those seeking death in Hell in rebellion to Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ created the Earth for cause with rapidity some 6020-years ago and this is explained with Truth in the Scriptures.

• SwolliwSwolliw 712 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD
    Evolution is a demonic lie. 

Oh so, when did God create the fossils then?
  • Starlord616Starlord616 209 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    Evolution is a demonic lie. There are NO missing links or transitional fossils...what exists are fragments manipulated via a worldview and bias. Only the foolish, the demonic, the atheist-abortionist-eugenicists-homosexual-pedophile-naturalist-nihilist believe that Darwinian Evolution is true...evolution is a religion for those seeking death in Hell in rebellion to Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ created the Earth for cause with rapidity some 6020-years ago and this explained with Truth in the Scriptures. 
    1. what makes it demonic?
    2. transitional fossils are found but less than first hypothesised by darwin. this is because he believed that evolution worked through gradualism whereas we know its more likely a system of punctuated equilibrium.
    3. often eugenicists have had their beliefs centred around religious basis (like Christianity)
    4. "this explained with Truth in the Scriptures." any other evidence?
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

The fossil record is against evolution.

Scientists worldwide have unearthed and cataloged some 200 million large fossils and billions of small fossils.
    The fossil record shows that all the major groups of animals appeared suddenly and remained virtually unchanged, with many species disappearing as suddenly as they arrived.

@Sand
    The fossil record shows that all the major groups of animals appeared suddenly and remained virtually unchanged, with many species disappearing as suddenly as they arrived.

Except for the fact the article did not say "all"....so what? What is the point, if any that you are trying to make?
  • mickygmickyg 141 Pts   -  
    DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN POSTS? UNLIKELY AS CHRISTIANS UNIVERSALLY LACK SELF AWARENESS
    NOW...HALFWIT....YOU [POSTED THIS

with many species disappearing as suddenly as they arrived.
    WHERE AND WHEN AFTER 6 DAY CREATION DID THEY ARRIVE
    "SUDDENLY" ...a few million years??????????????HAW HAW HAW HAW

@Swolliw God does not create fossils, they are a naturally occurring entity as a result of death as a result of the Adamic Curse.

Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

The fossil record supports Creation, not Evolution.

• SandSand 271 Pts   -  

No research will answer all queries that the future may raise. It is wiser to praise the work for what it has accomplished and then to formulate the problems still to be solved.

• mickygmickyg 141 Pts   -   edited November 18
    WHEN DID CREATION TAKE PLACE?
    WHAT WAS GOD DOING BEFORE THIS?
    DID THE UNIVERSE AND GOD START AT THE SAME TIME?
    YOU SAID FOSSILS APPEARED MILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER CREATION AND THEN JUST DISAPPEARED..@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

>>>>>YOU SAID FOSSILS APPEARED MILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER CREATION AND THEN JUST DISAPPEARED.<<<<<
    I'm sorry, I must of miss-typed it.
    Can you show me that quote, so I can explain it?

NO...I CALLED you on it before.....ya just had a little COGNITIVE DISSONANCE......I LOVE SEEING IT IN PERSON......LOOKING INTO THE DEAD EYES OF A CHRISTIAN WHEN THIS HAPPENS SCARES ME A LITTLE..BUT SO AMAZING TO WATCH
    WHEN DID GOD DO CREATION....NOW ONCE AGAIN DON'T  BE AFRAID@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

>>>>>YOU SAID FOSSILS APPEARED MILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER CREATION AND THEN JUST DISAPPEARED.<<<<<
    I hope this helps, I never said it.

YA YOU DID LIAR..@Sand
    YA YOU DID LIAR..@Sand
    YA YOU DID HALFY..@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

Show me the quote.
    NOT INTERESTED IN HELPING YOU HERE
    I CHALLENGED YOU ON IT AND YOU RAN AWAY
    QUIT RUNNING AWAY@Sand
    HERE IS IS HALFWIT
    Many species remain virtually unchanged for millions of years, then suddenly disappear to be replaced by a quite different, but related, form. Moreover, most major groups of animals appear abruptly in the fossil record, fully formed, and with no fossils yet discovered that form a transition from their parent group.75@Sand

• SandSand 271 Pts   -  

See that wasn't hard.
    That is a quote from the article.
    They say "millions of years" because the fossils do not show gradual change.
    THEY SAY MILLIONS OF YEARS BECAUSE THE EARTH ISN'T 6000 YEARS OLD HALFY@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

Who said the earth is 6000 years old?
    The earth is billions of years old.
    You must not assume all creationists believe the same thing.
    WHAT WAS GOD DOING 20 BILLION YEARS AGO@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

>>>>>WHAT WAS GOD DOING 20 BILLION YEARS AGO<<<<<
    How is that relevant to our discussion?

Thanks to science we know matter, time, and energy all had a beginning.
    What is the cause of the universe?
    @Sand
    You must not assume all creationists believe the same thing.

But we do because they are all totally nuts and belong in the same bin....the loony bin.
  • Starlord616Starlord616 209 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    @Swolliw God does not create fossils, they are a naturally occurring entity as a result of death as a result of the Adamic Curse.

transitional fossils are found but less than first hypothesised by darwin. this is because he believed that evolution worked through gradualism whereas we know its more likely a system of punctuated equilibrium.
    YOU POSTED>Thanks to science we know matter, time, and energy all had a beginning.
    What is the cause of the universe?<

ENERGY HAD A BEGINNING?THATS A NEW ONE
    ACCORDING TO THE BIG BANG everything present in the universe today was present at the big bang.
    THANKS to science we know know something outside of time matter ad energy is the definition of something that does not exist
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

So either the universe does not exist or the cause of it must be non-physical and immaterial beyond space and time.
    Based on my understanding there are two things that could fit that description (unless you can provide a third):
    An abstract object (like a number or letter)
    An unembodied mind (God)

What caused the existence of the Universe?
    (1) The universe does not exist
    (2) Non-physical and immaterial third option (you can explain)
    (3) An abstract object
    (4) An unembodied mind

energy has always existed halfy
    all energy therefore all matter existed already at the big bang
    if god did this  then why did he wait
    was he not self aware until 13.8 billion years ago@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  
    as we go back in time the universe gets denser and denser
    as time approaches zero density approaches 1/0......the singularity
    all matter and energy were present at a density approaching infinity....halfy

• SandSand 271 Pts   -  

What is the cause of the Universe?
    the big bang......as density approached infinity cRItical mass
    or ask a PHYISICIST
    ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED OR DESTROYED...BASIC GRADE NINE PHYSICS@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

What is the cause of the Big Bang?

this looks like a study guide for grade 6 science
    HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW
    NASA is a space agency run by the USA government halfwit.Under TRUMP EVANGELICAL CONTROL.@Sand

• SandSand 271 Pts   -  

Didn't want it to be too complex, just clear and straightforward.
    Mass and energy are connected. E=MC^2
    The Big Bang is the start for both.

"Out of the void, out of nothing at all, came a cataclysmic explosion that created all the matter and energy that the entire universe is made of. This event—the big bang—was a horrible idea to many scientists and philosophers. It took a long time before astrophysicists came to agree that our universe was finite—that it did, in fact, have a beginning. "

If energy existed before the big bang, then so did space, energy would need space to exist in, the rudiment of observation and experiment shows us that for things to exist or events to happen there has to be available space for the event to happen in.

Energy is not eternal. The law of conservation of energy states that total energy of an isolated system cannot change or be destroyed. The isolated system is our finite universe, so this means energy itself cannot be eternal. All physical laws can only be applied after the big bang not before it, and everything that exists in this universe matter and energy are all 13.8 billion years old, in other words they are finite. Because the universe and all its matter, energy and physical laws that are in it are finite, than by logic there has to be cause to have caused our universe. It's just that simple. If our universe was eternal or independent on a cause, not only would that contradict logic.

energy is eternal and vast
    at what temperature does energy cease? @Sand
    GOOD GRIEF
    SO...............before the big bang you think the universe was a solid mass??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/////////
    where did this SOLID MASS GO TO??????????????????????????@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

"Experimental proof for observable universe being "zero-energy universe" is currently inconclusive."

no no no.......YOU ARE NOT RUNNING FROM THIS
    YOU SAID THERE WAS NO SPACE at the big bang
    IF NO SPACE THAN IT WAS A SOLID MASS HALFWIT......WHERE IS THIS SOLID MASS @Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  

I will answer your question when you answer mine, that I asked before you asked me yours.

What is the cause of the Big Bang?

i don't know what caused the big bang
    perhaps some critical mass
    i am not a physicist
    now a physics question for you
    IF YOU ARE ON A TRAIN HEADING EAST AT 186000 MILES A SECOND AND I AM ON A TRAIN HEADING WEST AT 1  MILE A SECOND .............HOW FAST ARE WE APPROACHING EACH OTHER? @Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -   edited November 22

One mile over the speed of light.

If you do not know what caused the Big Bang, then you cannot say it was not God.
    You say perhaps, then perhaps you are right.
    We take information in to make conclusions, listening to you broadens my perspective.
    This is good for learning and growth.
    NO HALFWIT THE ANSWER 186000 MPS..@Sand
  • SandSand 271 Pts   -  
    Nope, the answer is 186001 MPS.