as we grow - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

as we grow

Debate Information

Are babies born with intelligence or just the ability to learn and develop intelligence?
PlaffelvohfenDee

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    No takers on this debate LOL .....Hard luck in trying to enlist people to support your failed thesis regards language 
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    as usual; just here to flap your jaws@Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

as usual; just here to flap your jaws

No actually I’m here for the reasons I stated as in ..... Hard luck in trying to enlist people to support your failed thesis regards language LOL 
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    you ran.  Get back and prove my quote wrong  dont claim you did for you did not.   saying someone is wrong is not proof. get back and disect my quote...if you can!
    @Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

you ran. 

If you calling running giving you a hammering .....sure LOL 

Get back and prove my quote wrong  dont claim you did for you did not.  

“Your quote” ? You mean the one I corrected you on 28 times ? 

saying someone is wrong is not proof

I proved you wrong and linguists agree with me , you even said sign language is not ......language Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

get back and disect my quote...if you can!

28 times I think is more than enough , in desperation you posted this nonsense up in an attempt  to get support we will all just keep laughing at you LOL 
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    you never correceted any thing.  no support no nothing but saying i am wrong.  You just can not debate. You just claim everyone is wrong.@Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    see what i mean everone. her idea of "winning" a debate is simply state she is right and everyone else is wrong; all of her posts and replies show that@Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

see what i mean everone.My idea of "winning" a debate is simply state I’m right and everyone else is wrong; all of my posts and replies show that . I think I will continue sulking 

You sulk away son you must be used to it now LOL 
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    Your intellectual capacity is fading fast. Now you are reverting to facebook slang? LoL?? on a debate site.? omg!! TMI! If youwant to prove i am wrong ten get back on the post and "prove" it But of course you can not. Your ego simply will not allow you to admit when you are wrong.@Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Your intellectual capacity is fading fast.

Says the guy who claimed the lunatic Edgar Cayce was a .....wait for it ......”a genius “ ROFLMAO 

Now you are reverting to facebook slang? LoL??

It’s fun to mock your “type” 

on a debate site.? omg!!

Which make me wonder what you’re doing here 

TMI! If youwant to prove i am wrong ten get back on the post and "prove" it But of course you can not. 

28 times now along with the worlds leading linguists you even posted a link you didn’t read that agreed LO

Your ego simply will not allow you to admit when you are wrong.

Translation .....Maxx is still sulking over his hammering .....never mind someone might come to your aid on your new loser debate  ......Not 

• maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    ill be back on tghere...waiting. of course you wont show and if you do, then you will simply say you are right with no proof. @Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

ill be back on tghere...waiting. of course you wont show and if you do, then you will simply say you are right with no proof.

Are you drinking Maxx ? You’re making no sense drink will only give you temporary solace from your hammering , would you like a jumbo box of tissues for the tears?