frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do you think 9 11 was an inside job?

124»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Sh*tholes

Joeseph and Nomenclature must come from real sh*thole countries because they're afraid to disclose them.
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Sorry big nose we don't come from Israel ............
    Argument Topic: For Sure

Joeseph's country really must suck to produce a bottom-feeder like him.
    @JulesKorngold ;

Joeseph's country really must suck to produce a bottom-feeder like him.

Speaking of sucking how did that work out for granny Korngold sucking  German sausage?  Wheres the picture of your hooter we keep asking for? 

A shy kike,  that's novel ......

Did you hear about the Irish Nobel Prize winner?  Me neither. 
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @RobertoDuran ; Explain how it takes brains to neglect to investigate 

They investigated it properly and they had heerings. They didn't test for explosives because there not going to do it just for the sake of tard conspiracy theorists. I meen did they test for tooth paste residue to satisfy one conspiracy tard who said that the fumes from the tooth paste made the pipes explode near the gas cylinders. Well no there not and are they going to test for explosives just because some brainless tard thinks that government officials blew it up. No there not. Theres only a certain point where our society will tow cows for the sake of dim wits who make up dum stories.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold ;Did you hear about the Irish Nobel Prize winner?  Me neither. 

Yes there was an Irish gay couple who won it. It was Herbert Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzherbert lol :)

• Do you think 9/11 was a inside job?
    No, I think it was a perosnal message to which the correct reply is 8/09.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Yes, but you're uneducated buffoon they have 11 ,the state of Israel heve 2 more with nearly twice the population so using your " logic" that would make your lot the dummies 
    Nomenclature is like the human version of period cramps.
    @JulesKorngold

Wheres that photo of your hooter Kike?
    Joeseph should put an "Out Of Order" sign on his forehead and call it a day.
    @JulesKorngold

Kikes cannot even be funny......
    I'm sorry I hurt Joeseph's feelings when I called him a sh*tstain. I thought he already knew.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Big nose is still furious .....come on kornfed show up photo of your hooter ?
    Dee's birth certificate should be an apology letter from a condom factory.
    @JulesKorngold

Kornfeld Kikes birth cert says ........." sorry about the massive hooter ,but you cannot take the kike out of this creature"
    RobertoDuran
  • SargonskiSargonski 47 Pts   -  

Yes.
    Yes.
    matters not whether inside or outside ... as it became an inside Job.      A decade after 911 ..    We are best Buddies with Al Qeada and Brother from another Mother   "El Saud"    who spawned the wretched disease   ..   allies in two wars over most of the last decade .. arming .. supporting .. supplying   ..   while claiming to be fighting the  "War on Terror" 

Now if that is not enough Orwellian doublespeak for you ..   USA ends up completing Bin Laden's Goals ..    falling to its knees in terror ..  the fear so great that the citizens trade liberty for temporary security ..  become just like the animal they were fighting . haters of the founding principle

and - we end up turning the Secular Nations of Iraq - Syria - Lybia into  Strict Sharia Vunderland  -- in the name of the  "War on Terror" 

• Sargonski said:
    Yes.
    We are best Buddies with Al Qeada and Brother from another Mother   "El Saud"    who spawned the wretched disease   ..   allies in two wars over most of the last decade .. arming .. supporting .. supplying   ..   while claiming to be fighting the  "War on Terror" 

Now if that is not enough Orwellian doublespeak for you ..   USA ends up completing Bin Laden's Goals ..    falling to its knees in terror ..  the fear so great that the citizens trade liberty for temporary security ..  become just like the animal they were fighting . haters of the founding principle

and - we end up turning the Secular Nations of Iraq - Syria - Lybia into  Strict Sharia Vunderland  -- in the name of the  "War on Terror" 

I can see this is something you feel very strongly about. Do you think you could elaborate a bit more on these points? I just want to be clear exactly on the point you are trying to make about the USA, the West, terrorism, Muslim countries, and so forth.:)

Argument Topic: Good Buddies with Al Qaeda

@ZeusAres42

This is the first point one must understand ...  how deep the lie.   Obama's JV team in Syria was the Islamic State ..     Al Qaeda in Yemen ..   the name not really mattering  ..  Spawn of Brother El Saud extremist Islamist nut job ideology. 

no idea where on that spectrum of understanding  "The depth of the lie"  your at  so start here ..    for reference you can Wiki -  "Stop Arming Terrorist Act" 

Then - we can work backwards ..  stead of assuming some conspiracy up front ..    We know Brother El Saud was involved ...  our parnter in Both Wars -  Syria and Yemen  ..     one of a coalition of 40 nations in the Syrian war ..   El Saud - Turkey - Qatar and others doing much of the dirty hands on work.. 

Point being -   how is it we are so Chum Chum  with the 911 Terrorist Spawn --   and why such a great necessity to lie about it   .. 
    all doors leading to opening up the can of worms need to be shut   ..    the little people might put 1 + 2 together and come up with a trinity. 

Pure speculation of course ..  but there is some  "there there" questions to be answered  .. even if not related to 911 directly ..