To all those who want our children watching two men kiss. How about adults kissing consenting kids? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

To all those who want our children watching two men kiss. How about adults kissing consenting kids?

Debate Information

To all you supposed open minded, inclusive supporters of LGBT activism, why would you be so Pedophobic when it comes to your kids watching adults who have attractions for consenting children?

Why are you not fighting for Pedophile rights? Why are you not fighting to lower the age of consent for marriage? Pedophies say they are born with attractions towards Children! Sound familiar?
You must be Pedophobic to not fight for their rights! How could you be against our laws changing to appease Pedophile groups? Don't you know that nature shows parental animals having sex with their offspring?
IT MUST BE NATURAL!

You must be Pedophobic if you do not want our family programming showing men kissing consenting children. You say it's against the Law? If that is true, why are you not fighting to change the law? Are you Pedophobic? You say kids are to young to consent to kissing adults? Yes, and they are too young to be watching two men kissing on Hallmark family programming since it goes against our natural Biological sexual design.

This is the slippery slope of the authoritarian Left. They will force you thorugh the courts to change the laws in every State. If these authoritarians choose to add P to the LGBT alphabet, the Democrat Party will add them to their voting blocks giving special mention in every speech. If you do not capitulate, you will be labeled Pedophobic and shamed as intolerant to diversity. You will be taken to court!

It's amazing watching supposed open minded tolerant peope denying the right's of other groups who claim they are born with these attractions for children. You say Gays are born with attractions towards the same sex, which makes it ok. Why do you ignore the plight of other discriminated groups?

Maybe if you stopped allowing fake news to tell you how to think, you might just start understanding that no group has the right to condition our impressionable children, regradless their ludicrous excuses when denying the Science of Biology.

Have some respect for parentental rights, and stop pushing your latest letter in the LGBT alphabet on our kids! We have ratings on TV programming for a reason!
smoothieJeffreyPtrJasmine

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jeleysejeleyse 65 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

You cannot be seriously defending pedophilia as part of your argument. Being a pedophile is a choice. Being gay is not.

We've addressed your argument in a few other debates, and even asked you questions, all of which you chose to ignore. Do you want to have a serious debate or are you just trying to make yourself feel better by spreading your bigotry around to see whose life you're going to be negatively affecting today?
    anarchist100SquareTreeMan
  • DeeDee 3307 Pts   -  

How about adults kissing consenting kids?

leave your kids out of this
    SquareStarlord616smoothieJustAnAllMightFanPlaffelvohfenJasmineTreeManJGXdebatePRO
  • anarchist100anarchist100 215 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable
    Parental rights! To hell with parental rights! Parents have the right to raise there children in a good loving manner and that's it!
    TreeMan
  • anarchist100anarchist100 215 Pts   -   edited January 1
    @jeleyse
    No! Being a pedophile is not a choice, they have about as much choice as gay people do! And not all pedophiles are child molers!
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3849 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable ;

Cool story Epstein. The FBI is on their way.
    DeejeleyseWe_are_accountablepiloteerSquareStarlord616smoothieCringe_TrainPlaffelvohfenTreeMan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
    @anarchist100

You are defending pedophiles. As a counter-argument against gay people having basic human rights. I fail to see the basic decency behind your point.
  • SonofasonSonofason 274 Pts   -   edited January 1
    To all you supposed open minded, inclusive supporters of LGBT activism, why would you be so Pedophobic when it comes to your kids watching adults who have attractions for consenting children?

Why are you not fighting for Pedophile rights? Why are you not fighting to lower the age of consent for marriage? Pedophies say they are born with attractions towards Children! Sound familiar?
    You must be Pedophobic to not fight for their rights! How could you be against our laws changing to appease Pedophile groups? Don't you know that nature shows parental animals having sex with their offspring?
    IT MUST BE NATURAL!

You must be Pedophobic if you do not want our family programming showing men kissing consenting children. You say it's against the Law? If that is true, why are you not fighting to change the law? Are you Pedophobic? You say kids are to young to consent to kissing adults? Yes, and they are too young to be watching two men kissing on Hallmark family programming since it goes against our natural Biological sexual design.

This is the slippery slope of the authoritarian Left. They will force you thorugh the courts to change the laws in every State. If these authoritarians choose to add P to the LGBT alphabet, the Democrat Party will add them to their voting blocks giving special mention in every speech. If you do not capitulate, you will be labeled Pedophobic and shamed as intolerant to diversity. You will be taken to court!

It's amazing watching supposed open minded tolerant peope denying the right's of other groups who claim they are born with these attractions for children. You say Gays are born with attractions towards the same sex, which makes it ok. Why do you ignore the plight of other discriminated groups?

Maybe if you stopped allowing fake news to tell you how to think, you might just start understanding that no group has the right to condition our impressionable children, regradless their ludicrous excuses when denying the Science of Biology.

Have some respect for parentental rights, and stop pushing your latest letter in the LGBT alphabet on our kids! We have ratings on TV programming for a reason!
    I personally feel this is a great argument...not for legalizing pedophilia and/or the right for adults to kiss consenting children...not by any means.  It is a great argument against giving rights to gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bisexuals, and every other person who has a deranged sexual perversion.
    We_are_accountablesmoothieanarchist100TreeMan
    @Sonofason ;
    I personally feel this is a great argument...not for legalizing pedophilia and/or the right for adults to kiss consenting children...not by any means.  It is a great argument against giving rights to gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bisexuals, and every other deranged sexually oriented human being.
    Guess we need to take away your rights then, since you are a deranged sexually oriented human being.
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfenTreeMan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• SonofasonSonofason 274 Pts   -  
    @Sonofason ;
    I personally feel this is a great argument...not for legalizing pedophilia and/or the right for adults to kiss consenting children...not by any means.  It is a great argument against giving rights to gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bisexuals, and every other deranged sexually oriented human being.
    Guess we need to take away your rights then, since you are a deranged sexually oriented human being.
    Take them away then.  I don't need any sexual preference rights.  I do what I want.  I don't need a right to do what I do.  If I want to do something, I do it.
    smoothie
    @Sonofason

I don't intend to sound mean, but I suppose you think "have the right" to violate someone's body because you just want to do something? That you have the right to freely discriminate for no other reason than "you want to"? What exactly is your limit?
    @Sonofason ;
    Take them away then.  I don't need any sexual preference rights.  I do what I want.  I don't need a right to do what I do.  If I want to do something, I do it.
    I guess you are into some freaky $h!t then? 

Or are you just another standard Christian pedophile?
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfenTreeMan

jeleyse said:
    @Sonofason

I don't intend to sound mean, but I suppose you think "have the right" to violate someone's body because you just want to do something? That you have the right to freely discriminate for no other reason than "you want to"? What exactly is your limit?
    I have no intention or desire to violate anyone.  But if I did want to violate someone, or to discriminate against someone, I would consider the possible consequences, and I would make a choice whether or not to do it.  I don't need a right to violate someone, and I don't need a right to discriminate against someone in order to be able and capable of doing so.  I decide what my limit is, and what consequences I am willing to face.  And society will decide what it thinks that limit ought to be, which would certainly be a consideration one should make before taking any action.

So no, I do not have "the right" to freely discriminate, just because I want to.  There are and can be consequences to such actions that I would certainly consider first.
    TreeMan
    @Sonofason ;
    I don't need a right to violate someone,
    Dude, you are seriously F'ed up.
    We_are_accountablejeleysePlaffelvohfenTreeMan

• SonofasonSonofason 274 Pts   -   edited January 2
    @Sonofason ;
    I don't need a right to violate someone,
    Dude, you are seriously F'ed up.
    I know you get excited, but do try to keep it in your pants.  It's far more honest to quote someone in context.  But I admit, I can't expect that from you.

We_are_accountable
  • anarchist100anarchist100 215 Pts   -   edited January 2
    @jeleyse
    I am not arguing against gay rights I am in fact in favor of gay rights but I also support the rights of pedophiles. What made you think I opposed gay rights?
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -  
    @jeleyse

Did you just see what you did? You just made the exact same arguments as we have about LGBT groups.

You just said... "Being a pedophile is a choice. Being gay is not".

So who made you the all knowing God of the universe? Who are you to believe one group who say they have no choice, but deny another group that says the same thing. Who decides? LGBT activists? Are they going to decide which group is normal and which is not? Are they the only ones who get to sue people for not capitulating to their demands?

We have been saying the same thing to you for decades. We believe that Homosexuality is a choice. No one is forcing people to act on their fetishes.

Now you know what it feels like to be called phobic for your belief that Pedophiles do have a choice and that it is not a normal thing to choose. Is any of this sinking in? Nah, you will happily deny the obvious point and continue your judgmental ways. You will continue calling me homophobic for my common sense beliefs, but ignore the fact that you are Pedophobic.

Unless you have no IQ what so ever, I am of course totally against Pedophilia. I'm trying to show you how ludicrous your LGBT excuses for showing our impressionable children controversial adult content on family programming.

LGBT groups and the Democrat Party forced every State in the union to change their marriage laws. What will you say when Pedophiles want to do the same? You will swallow the fake news from the Left and get on board the Pedophile parade. They will call anyone who does not want to lower the legal age for marriage Pedophobic!

I will stick with the Science if Biology and common sense moral values.
    @anarchist100

No kidding! What did you think I meant? That they have the right to abuse their kids? They have the right to protect their children from LGBT activist groups trying to condition their minds.
  • piloteerpiloteer 1111 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

By definition of the law, there is no such thing as a consenting kid. They are not old enough to enter into any contract, including expressed consent. Grown men are old enough to enter into a contract, so they can consent to kiss. I'm happy I could clear that up for you so now you understand that supporting gay rights does not go hand and hand with supporting pedophilia. Please report to the nearest gas chamber. Thanks!!!!   
    We_are_accountable
    @Sonofason

Thank you, you must posses some IQ to actually grasp the entire point of this debate.

Yes, this debate is not about supporting the depravity of Pedophilia. It's about showing what this slippery slope of Political c0rrectness has done to this nation.

We have family programming wanting to show our children two men kissing!!!!!!! This is how far down that slope our nation has fallen.
    @Sonofason

Thank you, you must posses some IQ to actually grasp the entire point of this debate.

Yes, this debate is not about supporting the depravity of Pedophilia. It's about showing what this slippery slope of Political c0rrectness has done to this nation.

We have family programming wanting to show our children two men kissing!!!!!!! This is how far down that slope our nation has fallen.
    And thank you...I am afraid it is a very steep incline, and I don't think there will be any way back to moral decency in our lifetime.
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -   edited January 2
    @piloteer

What a shock, you did not read the entire debate. You just come on here to insult.

I said that if it is against the law for men to kiss consenting children, then why are you not fighting to change those laws, as the Left has done for all the other LGBT groups.
    It used to be against the law for Homosexuality. People fought to change that law. Who are you to deny Pedophiles their right to kissing consenting children?

You say Kids are not old enough to consent to kissing an adult? EXACTLY, AND KIDS ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE WATCHING TWO MEN KISSING!

Try grasping the obvious point of this debate.

The point of this debate is not excusing pedophilia. It's showing how ludicrous all these LGBT excuses for pushing LGBT propganda onto our impressionable children.
    Sonofason said:

IT MUST BE NATURAL!

I personally feel this is a great argument...not for legalizing pedophilia and/or the right for adults to kiss consenting children...not by any means.  It is a great argument against giving rights to gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bisexuals, and every other person who has a deranged sexual perversion.
    So we should take away the rights of consenting adults because it wouldn't be fair to those who don't have the right to exploit children? Is there a gas leak at your house? Since when did it become a good idea to go making laws based on the emotional beliefs of anyone let alone a socially awkward eunuch such as yourself? It's a very simple concept we have here. The law in the US does not regulate and enforce the sexual preferences of the public except for sexual acts on children because they are considered to young to enter into a contract (In this case, verbally expressed consent). That means there are no laws that regulate the rights of consenting adults to enter into a sexual relationship that does or does not jive with the public's attitudes on sexual relations. Your "emotion" on what constitutes deranged sexual perversions does not hold any bearing on the objective sexual liberty given to all consenting adults. So just because you're like a Ken doll down there, it doesn't mean you should scorn fully functioning and capable adults for their right to do what they want in the wrapper.   
  • piloteerpiloteer 1111 Pts   -   edited January 2
    @We_are_accountable

The constitution specifically disallows children to enter into any contract, including expressed consent. The constitution has absolutely nothing on disallowing children to see grown men kissing. I'm only making arguments in accordance to the law. Your emotions are absolutely worthless here. Not just because I think you've got the IQ of a paramecium, but also because I don't think laws should be based on the "feelings" of people who have obviously been afflicted by country music. There are no laws governing what age a child should see two consenting men kiss, and your emotion should not ever be taken into consideration when applying the law. 

While you are looking up the definition of a paramecium, I'd like to take some time to say I'm not sorry for insulting you. There are no laws that say I must respect your opinions.    
    We_are_accountablesmoothie
    @anarchist100

I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were homophobic or anything like that. I was just pointing out that in the context that the original person was using it, it would have applied that way, and I might have mistook you for trying to agree with the original argument. My bad :)
    @jeleyse

Welcome to DI.
    @We_are_accountable
    No the children have the right to be free of BOTH parents and the mainstream media. Don't say parental rights, as a parent it's not about you.
    We_are_accountable
  • ssppttzzssppttzz 14 Pts   -  
    The argument is flawed because there is no such thing as a consenting child. To consent, by definition, you must be an adult. They could assent, or have parental permission; however, this would be unethical to have assent or parental permission for a sexual relationship.
    We_are_accountablejeleyse
    @anarchist100

Hogwash! Children need their parents for protection from things that might harm them, mentally or physically.

Why do you think kids can't consent to sex with adults? Because they are not mature enough to understand all these sexual orientations, etc.

They should always be protected from activists who would indoctrinate them to believe unnatural things.
    @ssppttzz

You are yet one more who can not grasp the simple point of this debate. It's not about condoning Pedophiles kissing children. It's showing the hypocrisy of these LGBT activists who will tell us how their particular sexual orientation is natural and normal, while others are not. They want to push their version of unnatural sexual orientations on family programming where impressionable children are watching. This would be no different then having family programming showing Pedophiles kissing children if they join the LGBT alphabet.

Gays have no more claim to normalcy than Pedophiles who also say they are born with attractions to children. No matter which sexual orientation those on the Left want to normalize, none of them are natural or normal.

Biology teaches us the natural sexuality of our bodies. Kids should be protected from any activist group trying to condition them to deny the Science of Biology.
  • SquareSquare 4 Pts   -  
    Wow bro you got the whole squad laughing. You can’t be serious right? Children around the age of 4-9 begin to think as if they can do anything they want. If you ask a young child for intercourse and he/she says yes they may not understand a word you said and they could be saying yes to good knows what you freaks  are into. Thus making you a predator to an unsuspecting child.

jeleyse
    @Square

Are you for real? Do you actually think I meant it was ok for adults to kiss children? That's something Joe Biden does!

I was making the point to all these sheep, who allow LGBT activst groups to control their children's minds, that they would not like seeing Pedophiles kissing consenting children on family TV, no matter how much these LGBT groups say they are born that way, and that it is a natural and normal sexual orientation.

It is not a natural normal sexual orientation and they should keep all these LGBT groups from conditioning our children on family programming. I do not want my child watching two men kissing any more then they would want their kids seeing an adult kissing a consenting child.

Yes, children are too immature to understand what adults are doing and will believe what they are told. This is why parents do not want their kids seeing two men kissing. It distorts the child's thinking towards our natural Biological sexuality between a man and woman. 
    @We_are_accountable

For anyone who is confused by my debate, and what I think of Pedophilia, let me make it crystal clear. I was being facetious.

Pedophilia is a sick depraved sexual orientation! PERIOD!

The point of this debate is making people understand that just because some Political correct LGBT groups comes along and tries to condition our children to believe that all these LGBT sexual orientations are natural and normal. THEY WILL NEVER BE!

Most rational people can grasp this fact when I bring up Pedophilia because I finally find something that they will not embrace as normal, even though Pedophiles also say they are born that way.

Millions of parents feel the same way about two men kissing on family programming as you would feel if some powerful LGBTP came along and started forcing family programming to show men kissing children.

Keep your extreme beliefs to yourself on non family programming channels. You don't think two men kissing on family programming is extreme? I DO!

Try having respect for millions of parents who do not agree with you!

I apologize for not making my debate as clear as I should have.
    Happy_Killbot
    @We_are_accountable
    They should also be protected from brainwashing parents!
    @We_are_accountable ;
    For anyone who is confused by my debate, and what I think of Pedophilia, let me make it crystal clear. I was being facetious.
    /s

@We_are_accountable

And the point that most of us are trying to drive home is that pedophilia cannot, in any context, ever be reasonably compared to homosexuality.  
    Yes, children are too immature to understand what adults are doing and will believe what they are told. This is why parents do not want their kids seeing two men kissing. It distorts the child's thinking towards our natural Biological sexuality between a man and woman. 
    Your point doesn't make any sense. You acknowledged the fact that pedophiles are disgusting and depraved because children are unable to give valid consent, but that just doesn't apply to "two men kissing".

They are two consenting adults doing something that doesn't affect you or your children at all. Pedophilia is different and it's hella disrespectful and ignorant to compare the two.

Anyway what did everyone think of the drag race premiere last night?

Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountable
    @jeleyse

You just said it in a nutshell.....

You said.... "They are two consenting adults doing something that doesn't affect you or your children at all."

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AFFECTING MY CHILDREN WHEN IT IS SHOWN TO THEM ON FAMILY PROGRAMMING!!!!!!!!

What world of denial do you live in to think that kids watching two men kissing would not affect how they look at homosexuality? This is outright indoctrination of our children to believe that Homosexuaiity is normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE!

Keep your beliefs on sexuality away from my children! I teach my kids the Science of Biology.
    Happy_KillbotSonofason
    @We_are_accountable ;

Do you love your kids unconditionally?

@We_are_accountable
    You shouldn't teach your kids any thing as fact, let them have many ways of finding stuff out so they can have a educated opinion. actually don't even tell them what you think, kids want to agree with there parents.
    We_are_accountableCringe_Train
    @We_are_accountable

I pity your children.
    Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountablesmoothie
    @anarchist100

Please don't have kids if that is how you think. It's a parents job to teach their children right from wrong, and to make them feel loved and secure.

Why do you think it is that so many black children growing up with no father and no discipline, many times grow up to join gangs and live lives of crime?
    Why do the kids who do grow up with loving parents, who discipline them, grow up to lead good lives.
    Why do you think so many fatherless children drop out of school?
    Why do so many fatherless girls end up getting pregnant in high school?

If our children were constantly watching the sick garbage Hollywood puts out, and had no parents filtering the good from the bad, and telling them that this stuff is wrong or right, then they would grow up believing it is ok to kill each other, or have sex as soon they want, or take drugs, or smoke, or abuse alcohol, etc.

I feel badly for you if you lacked loving parents to guide guide you with the knowledge of right and wrong.
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -   edited January 3
    @jeleyse

Thanks once again for the insults as soon as you have no intelligence response to the truth I speak.

This is Leftwing 101. Ridicule the Conservative who speaks the truth. Never respond to the facts of the issue. Just insult and label.
    jeleyse said:
    @We_are_accountable

And the point that most of us are trying to drive home is that pedophilia cannot, in any context, ever be reasonably compared to homosexuality.  
    Your point doesn't make any sense. You acknowledged the fact that pedophiles are disgusting and depraved because children are unable to give valid consent, but that just doesn't apply to "two men kissing".

They are two consenting adults doing something that doesn't affect you or your children at all. Pedophilia is different and it's hella disrespectful and ignorant to compare the two.

Anyway what did everyone think of the drag race premiere last night?

Yet, homosexuality is on full display and is forced upon impressionable children on television.  
    We_are_accountable
    @We_are_accountable

Bingo. Ridicule the ridiculer. Bully the bully. The true tactic of radical leftists like myself. You have been nothing but ignorant, inconsiderate, and blind to other people's attempts to have a reasonable debate with you. Have fun riding on your high horse, but you are in no place to tell anyone about how to have a considerate and respectful conversation.

Greatest apologies, I must have missed these great "facts" that you're referring to. You don't respond to the facts and logic that other people have provided you. The fundamental pillar of your argument is that you believe any member of the LGBTQ+ community is a freak of nature.

This is why I pity your children. There's a good chance one of them will realize one day that they are in fact gay, bi, trans, or anything else that doesn't conform your cishet ideals. And they will have to grow up knowing that their parent will never again view them as their child, much less as a human being. There are so many people, including myself, who know exactly what that feels like. To be told that parents are supposed to love you unconditionally, but also to turn around and see that their own parent is disgusted by their very own existence. And one day, you might even lose your child to this pain. And you will have to live with the fact that it was all your fault because you couldn't love them while you had the chance.

Queer media doesn't make your kids queer any more than WWII media makes your kids Nazis. It's an outlet for queer kids who grow up in households like yours. If you disagree, you must be dealing with lots of hurt from other areas in your life. And for that I'm truly sorry.
    We_are_accountable
    jeleyse said:
    @We_are_accountable

Bingo. Ridicule the ridiculer. Bully the bully. The true tactic of radical leftists like myself. You have been nothing but ignorant, inconsiderate, and blind to other people's attempts to have a reasonable debate with you. Have fun riding on your high horse, but you are in no place to tell anyone about how to have a considerate and respectful conversation.

Greatest apologies, I must have missed these great "facts" that you're referring to. You don't respond to the facts and logic that other people have provided you. The fundamental pillar of your argument is that you believe any member of the LGBTQ+ community is a freak of nature.

This is why I pity your children. There's a good chance one of them will realize one day that they are in fact gay, bi, trans, or anything else that doesn't conform your cishet ideals. And they will have to grow up knowing that their parent will never again view them as their child, much less as a human being. There are so many people, including myself, who know exactly what that feels like. To be told that parents are supposed to love you unconditionally, but also to turn around and see that their own parent is disgusted by their very own existence. And one day, you might even lose your child to this pain. And you will have to live with the fact that it was all your fault because you couldn't love them while you had the chance.

Queer media doesn't make your kids queer any more than WWII media makes your kids Nazis. It's an outlet for queer kids who grow up in households like yours. If you disagree, you must be dealing with lots of hurt from other areas in your life. And for that I'm truly sorry.
    I beg to differ.
    "Brainwashing, also called Coercive Persuasion, systematic effort to persuade nonbelievers to accept a certain allegiance, command, or doctrine. A colloquial term, it is more generally applied to any technique designed to manipulate human thought or action against the desire, will, or knowledge of the individual. By controlling the physical and social environment, an attempt is made to destroy loyalties to any unfavorable groups or individuals, to demonstrate to the individual that his attitudes and patterns of thinking are incorrect and must be changed, and to develop loyalty and unquestioning obedience to the ruling party."

"The techniques of brainwashing typically involve isolation from former associates and sources of information; an exacting regimen requiring absolute obedience and humility; strong social pressures and rewards for cooperation; physical and psychological punishments for non-cooperation "
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/brainwashing

Repetition of queer media along with strong social pressures and psychological punishments certainly does make kids queer.
    Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountablesmoothie
    @Sonofason

We show Nazis in films. We show pretty much everything in films. Sex workers, pirates, serial killers, hoarders, rapists, drug addicts, vegans, immigrants, daredevils. Although some of these are certainly demonized, others are just shown as casual characters. I don't believe that any of our children are being persuaded into becoming any of those things, just by watching a movie. Is it only considered brainwashing when gay people are being shown? 
    Happy_Killbot
    @jeleyse

LOL, I stopped reading when you once again labeled me as a hater of Gays.

This is all about our children not being conditioned by the latest political correct activist group on family programming and you insist on distorting any rational sane concerns about our children being exposed to adult subject matter.

I gave you far more chances then you deserved, and it is now time to IGNORE your insecure phobia towards those who do not want our children conditioned by whatever fetish you want them to embrace.
    Cringe_Train
    @Sonofason

You have a god way of describing what we are talking about. Thanks for the support.

Sad to say it is falling on deaf ears in a world of insecurity and rebellion against God.

@We_are_accountable ;

Would you love your kids if they came out as Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transsexual?

jeleyse said:
    @Sonofason

We show Nazis in films. We show pretty much everything in films. Sex workers, pirates, serial killers, hoarders, rapists, drug addicts, vegans, immigrants, daredevils. Although some of these are certainly demonized, others are just shown as casual characters. I don't believe that any of our children are being persuaded into becoming any of those things, just by watching a movie. Is it only considered brainwashing when gay people are being shown? 
    Today, there are Neo Nazis, sex workers, pirates, serial killers, hoarders, rapists, drug addicts, vegans, immigrants and daredevils and homosexuals.  Surely, they are so because they have been influenced to be so.
    Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountableJGXdebatePRO