frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Most rational people understand that Pedophilia is not a natural normal sexual orientation.

Debate Information

No matter what some extrme group tells us, most rational people can discern the validity of their beliefs.

This has been true for milleniums, but things have changed since these LGBT activist groups now have the backing of the Democrat Party. They now have the power of the Governement and courts on their side. It's only a matter of time when the letter "P" is added to this LGBT alphabet. People are already fighting for Pedophile rights. This is how it always starts.

Rememer sixty years ago when people laughed at the notion of every State being forced to allow Gay marriage. They said it would never happen! This is the slippery slope in action.

So now, our nation has stooped so low as to force family programming networks to show two men kissing! They want your children seeing Homosexual unions being lifted up as natural normal Biological designs between each other.
What's so sad is how many people have no problem with this outright indoctrination of our children. They are teaching our children to deny the natural Science of Biology.

Parents should be outraged! Even if you support non discrimination of Gays, having respect for diversity of all people no matter their differences, as I support, this does not mean you turn your brain off and allow these groups to brainwash your child's mind when it comes to the natural normal sexuality of our human race.
Men have Penises and women have vagina's for a reason! They fit together! This is the natural order of things between a MAN and WOMAN! This is how we are designed!

Yes, we have all sorts of fetishes out there, and everyone has a right to live as they choose, but this does not give them the right to tell my kids what their beliefs are when it comes to the Science if Biology. I want my children learning the truth and facts to life. I want to be able to watch family programs without being bombarded with political correct LGBT dogma.

Have some respect for millions of parents who want their kids learning the basics of Science and life.

MissMartin1993smoothieGeorge_Horse

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments