frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If you want to teach your child about unnatural LGBT sexual orientations, then do so!

Debate Information

Have you noticed the arrogance of Democrats and LGBT activist groups? They are the Big Brother thought police who do not want to confine themselves to raising their own chidren as they see fit. They want to influence your child's mind as well. They are forcing family oriented programming to show LGBT propaganda in your own home! They know how much it infuriates you when activist groups usurp parental right's to protecting our child from adult subject matter, subject matter that we do not agree with. They do not want you, teaching your child, your values, your comon sense knowledge of our natural design and sexuality. They want to brainwash your children against your will!

Are you intelligent enough to understand that all the anger and devisiveness in politics today is created by the Left's arrogant elitist desire to transform America, and YOUR child, against your will!

These power elites hate our Constitutional right's to freedom and liberties for all Americans.  They want full power and control of your child's mind! They are not satisfied with teaching their own children about LGBT orientations.
NO, they must FORCE their extreme anti Science beliefs onto all our children! In all my lifetime I have never seen anything that so closely depicts a Big Brother dictatorship, as to what I am seeing from the Democrat Party and the Left today.

Can you believe their insecure arrogance to not recognize a parents right to raise our children with our own values, our own Scientific knowledge of Biology? This is like some Orwellian political correct dictatorship whereby you must bow to this all powerful LGBT Gestapo, cheer leaded and funded by the Democrat Party.

The people on this debate site understand completely what they are doing, and actually believe they have the right to do so. THIS IS HOW SICK AND ARROGANT THEY ARE!

Based on America's freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution, I never believed America would ever succumb to another civil war. But with what we are seeing from these radical Leftist's today, i'm not so sure anymore.

You raise your child as you see fit, and we will do the same. The sickest part is how loudly you would be screaming if the Right were force feeding your child's mind. We are not so arrogant as you!  We believe in freedom to disagree with the Collective.

HYPOCRITES! You are tearing America apart!
AlofRIsmoothie

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments