frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Businesses Still Invest in Email Marketing?

Debate Information

Greetings!

I noticed that businesses prefer to proceed with advanced digital marketing strategies like social media marketing, local SEO and ad display. Still, I don't think email marketing is losing its worth. Even a recent survey of Campaign Monitor tells that email marketing provides high ROI as compared to the other marketing strategies. Yes, according to them, when you spend $1 for email marketing, it pays you back $38. It could be true, but I don't think it could be achieved without the right datasets. I just found this article very helpful about how email marketing lists could be against the law, but what about the B2B email details like this, which are only compiled to help other businesses.

On the contrary, if the ROI of email marketing is higher than the order digital marketing strategies, then why are the other marketing services are still expensive as compared to email marketing? Businesses and individuals both can go with a strong email filter system that can also send your email into the spam folders. But properly, the use of these SPF checkers can stay your mails away from getting into the spam folders. So, what are your thoughts about using email marketing with SPF management and outbound SMTP tools. Do you think email marketing is worth using with such tools for lead generation, or it usually offers low conversions? Especially when you run your own email marketing campaign with your own email list?

I also found a few reasons here why email marketing is better. However, if you have received sales via email marketing, then I would like to get more from your experiences, but you can also share your views if you think other strategies are better than email marketing. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments