frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How can a dreamboard actually make your dreams come true?

Debate Information

For those who never tried this or never heard about it. A dreamboard basically is a huge piece of cardboard, canvas, paper material or a sheet of paper the size of a wall poster with magazine pictures you cut out from things that you want in your life. So if I want a home or a ferrari i cut out pics of expensive cars and big homes. If i want to be happy and be rich i cut out pictures of people smiling and dollar pics etc.. you catch the flow. You glue these pics onto your dreamboard and you place it right infront of your bed so it is the very first thing ur eyes see when u wake up. You close your eyes and you pretend to feel like already having those things. You really gota believe it. You do this every day for as long as you want to and before u know it, it sure comes true.

For me i tried it twice and both times worked. Why i dont use it more often? Idk. But i do however, know it works. So my question is how can something so simple in practice really make anyones dreams come true with little to no money all u need is ur brain. Can anyone explain the scientific connection between thoughhts and space

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments