Pregnancy - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Pregnancy

Debate Information

In basic pregnancy is immigration.
Immigration, a process through which individuals become permanent residents or citizens of another country. Historically, the process of immigration has been of great social, economic, and cultural benefit to states.

immigration | Definition, History, & Facts | Britannica
Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SwolliwSwolliw 1130 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87
    That's is an interesting piece of philosophy.
    Actually, my daughter, who is Australian, is just about to give birth to a son whose father is half French and half African, so my first grandson's immigration will have covered a decent part of the globe.
    We know that progressive (even aggressive) parents give birth to potential athletes in a particular country in order for them to get the right coaching.
    Australia was literally built on immigrants who were displaced owing to war or turmoil in their homelands.
  • That's is an interesting piece of philosophy.  

It is not a philosophy...

BlastcatSonofason
  • DeeDee 4301 Pts   -  

So all women that get pregnant are in the action of living in a foreign country ……WOW ! That’s going to come as a shock to most 
    PlaffelvohfenbjinthirtyBlastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 2769 Pts   -  
    Actually, in basic, pregnancy is a biological process...  :smirk:
    DeebjinthirtyOakTownA
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • Dee said:

So all women that get pregnant are in the action of living in a foreign country ……WOW ! That’s going to come as a shock to most 
    No, every woman who can complete pregnancy is also introducing a new citizen to a nation, in basic a pregnancy is a form of immigration that upon the completion establishes by documentation a new citizen of a nation. In basic, the woman is a diplomat of her nation of citizenship in the process. We are addressing a state of the union made between an embryo, fetus, and baby. Dee, you are saying a lie and of course, it will be a shock to those who believe your lie.

The length of the immigration is dependent on the participants of the pregnancy.
    @John_C_87

Oh, I get it... Manufacturers in the US are not actually manufacturing anything, they're importing things... Makes so much sense...............
    bjinthirtyOakTownATreeMan
  • Actually, in basic, pregnancy is a biological process...  :smirk:
    Biology is a basic principle or instructed understanding taught of life or the living process it does not address the education or instruction of an immigration process itself.  The live biological process still ends in immigration. The best basic understanding is often the idea that takes the least amount of coaching or instruction to understand and comprehend. I do agree with you the immigration of humans can also take place by scientific applications of biology in which the scientist performs some tasks in place of both mother and father. The scientist is then in full control of the immigration into a nation as a diplomat.
  • @John_C_87

Oh, I get it... Manufacturers in the US are not actually manufacturing anything, they're importing things... Makes so much sense...............
    Close though not quite, the customers are in basic principle taking possession of the manufactured goods made by paying for their relocation from the grounds of the manufacturing inventor warehouse to their own place of storage. Not the same argument of what established the best united state of the point of focus.
    Blastcat
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 91 Pts   -  
    and I think alot of this has to do with not alot of people trying out Arby’s.
    Dee
  • Not a lot or not many people? And can you elaborate on the connection of roast beef to the immigration connection just a little more?
    @John_C_87

John_C_87 said:

Biology is a basic principle...
    Oh, dang...  :o  I was under the impression that biology was "the study of living organisms"... How silly of me...  It's a "basic principle", of course.....  :smirk: 
  • BlastcatBlastcat 178 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:
    Immigration, a process through which individuals become permanent residents or citizens of another country. Historically, the process of immigration has been of great social, economic, and cultural benefit to states.

1. You conflate immigration with pregnancy.
    2. You don't at all explain why.
    3. Therefore, you argument fails utterly.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Blastcat
    It's not an argument...
    Please if you saying an individual does not become a resident or citizen of a county as a result of pregnancy share the information?
  • Dee said:
    @John_C_87

The length of the immigration is dependent on the participants of the pregnancy.

You’ve admitted before that your insanity is escalating (to your credit) anyone in doubt can take your statement above as evidence of such 
    Under those guidelines, you have admitted openly to being incapable of understanding any issue which has more than one detail of fact. I agree anyone who cannot see the constant act of immigration is demonstrating the textbook definition of insanity.
    @John_C_87
    Please if you saying an individual does not become a resident or citizen of a county as a result of pregnancy share the information?
    As basic principle, an individual becomes a resident or citizen of a country as the result of an official recognition of integration in a united state by way of legal administrative registration...
    There, consider yourself informed!  :+1:
    John_C_87 said:
    @Blastcat
    It's not an argument...

When you click on reply, what pops us says that these are arguments.
    Not my fault if yours is crap.

Try for the gold. But you did present an argument.
    This is an argument. Im defending the proposition that your claim is an argument. There are resources if you need help formulating the best kind of arguments.

Best to use syllogisms, like the one below.

1. What a proposition is called is rather subjective.
    2. On this platform, replies like this, comments are called "arguments":.
    3.Therefore, it's best to make clear and sound arguments, instead of crap arguments.

John_C_87 said:
    @Blastcat
    It's not an argument...

When you click on reply, what pops us says that these are arguments.
    Not my fault if yours is crap.

Try for the gold. But you did present an argument.
    This is an argument. Im defending the proposition that your claim is an argument. There are resources if you need help formulating the best kind of arguments.

Best to use syllogisms, like the one below.

1. What a proposition is called is rather subjective.
    2. On this platform, replies like this, comments are called "arguments":.
    3.Therefore, it's best to make clear and sound arguments, instead of crap arguments.

John_C_87 said: @Blastcat " It's not an argument...Please if you saying an individual does not become a resident or citizen of a county as a result of pregnancy share the information? "

Yes, when someone is born, they become a member of that country.
    However, when one is born, one does not immigrate from one country to another country.

Try using a dictionary ..  it will help you see how the word is commonly used.
  • @Plaffelvohfen
    Thank you for agreeing...

I see so all babies already living in society and pregnancy is the separation process? The registration process can verify your claim the extremely young person is not made a citizen by registration of birth?

I feel you should be thanked for the agreement, the point is that the young are registered born, the point of entry is documented for the new citizen. Please explain how the fetus is indigenous to the area and not part of naturalization created inside the mother. A special form of immigration does not make it less a form of immigration, cultural factors do include how we are conceived to be integrated. Sounds kind of like you are using a complex idea to hide a form of racism tasking place that serves no purpose as an act of separation based only on race. So, often the laws are written to address only the obvious points of their own legal preceent.

Citizenship We can accept only certain documents as proof of U.S. citizenship. These include a U.S. birth certificate, U.S. consular report of birth, U.S. passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship. Noncitizens should see Social Security Numbers for Noncitizens (Publication No. 05-10096) for more information.

Social Security Numbers for Children (ssa.gov)

immigration, process through which individuals become permanent residents or citizens of another country.

Blastcat
  • @Blastcat
    Try using a dictionary 
    Sure! okay, I will use the dictionary.

However, when one is born, one does not immigrate from one country to another country.
     to enter and usually become established
     to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence

Immigrate | Definition of Immigrate by Merriam-Webster

The birth certificate is the documentation at which point a person becomes native to the country. The hope is the child does not become ill and is lost as a permanent part of society.
    Blastcat
  • SonofasonSonofason 363 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:

John C, of course you are right.  But what is your point?  Surely, entire nations are built and destroyed as a result of this sort of immigration.  It is happening all over.  And by the way, I am not saying that destroying a nation is a bad thing, but if a nation undergoes such significant cultural changes that a new culture is established, the nation has been destroyed, and a new nation has risen.
    Blastcat
  •  But what is your point? 
    Point: In order to form a more perfect union, by request of duty. Point: All women are created equal by their creator is the constitutional objective.

Any and all American constitutional negligence by the Executive office plus House is based on the misinformation preserving the American Consitutional union was wrong and impossible to perform.

It is not if as a person is right, the question is are the facts true or false, is immigration take when a pregnancy is undergone. The objective is to search, locate, present full, and the whole truth. We are forming what will be an extremely large united state as a union when all women are to be created equal. How are all women to be created equal in the most effective way? The first step for the best union is not a piece of legislation that describes knowingly only a portion of women who take part in a crime are placed in a united State with all other women. This type of unification is outright wrong and dooms the chances of tranquility.

All women perform immigration by fulfilling the term of pregnancy.
    All women face the risk of death by fulfilling the terms of pregancy.
    A women's failure to act on preserving the best-united state in constitutional preservation does not mean "wiman" will not be held in a constitutional union without their consent before the Constitutional law, and instead popular criminal legislation of conviance.
    Blastcat
    Argument Topic: You said you would use a dictionary.

John_C_87 said:
    @Blastcat
    Try using a dictionary 
    Sure! okay, I will use the dictionary.

to enter and usually become established
     to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence

Immigrate | Definition of Immigrate by Merriam-Webster

The birth certificate is the documentation at which point a person becomes native to the country. The hope is the child does not become ill and is lost as a permanent part of society.

You have defined what a birth certificate is by using a dictionary. Try using a dictionary for your two key terms which are : immigration and birth.

You seem to be having a language difficulty.
  • @Blastcat

No, not at all. Why would you say that? It is you who is removing yourself from a formation of a united state because the dictionary does not explain birth certificates or immigration as a united state to us within basic principle. Birth, pregnancy, and immigration share a union focusing on all women medically capable of reproduction. The language issue is no issue it is the argument said to justify 48 years improper use of a term that illegally violates privacy. When life can be said to start with medical opinion is not realistic as a point to which all women can be created equal.  No human life can start unless the embryo of the woman is created we know this is basically true even by science as they harvest the embryo while it is living after its creation by the women.
    Blastcat
  • BlastcatBlastcat 178 Pts   -   edited September 13
    John_C_87 said:
    @Blastcat

No, not at all. Why would you say that?

It is you who is removing yourself from a formation of a united state because the dictionary does not explain birth certificates or immigration as a united state to us within basic principle. Birth, pregnancy, and immigration share a union focusing on all women medically capable of reproduction. The language issue is no issue it is the argument said to justify 48 years improper use of a term that illegally violates privacy. When life can be said to start with medical opinion is not realistic as a point to which all women can be created equal.  No human life can start unless the embryo of the woman is created we know this is basically true even by science as they harvest the embryo while it is living after its creation by the women.

1. You are very hard to understand. I would suspect that English isn't your native language. Your sentence structure is difficult. Sometimes, I have to read a sentence more than once to fathom what you have to say. Your answer here is an example. "removing yourself from a formation of a united state" doesn't make sense.

2. You have strange definitions.  You define immigration which is the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country as a birth. Birth is defined as the emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother; the start of life as a physically separate being. When I asked you to use a dictionary, you offered a definition for a birth certificate instead.

3. Sorry, but if I can't understand you, I can't be expected to debate you.

• @Blastcat
     "removing yourself from a formation of a united state" doesn't make sense.
    Does it say you are taking part in the creation of a united state?
    Does it say you are taking part in the creation of a word union of some kind?

I have to read a sentence more than once to fathom what you have to say. 
    I believe the issue is that somehow you are under the belief that states in the united states of America must be fixed and must associate to the only area of ground marked by a border of some kind.

doesn't make sense.
    You are leaving the equation, not being asked to leave the equation, and not being allowed to participate in an equation. It is not a definition it is pointing out that women make a connection between those words that others do not. Only women make that connection between the words. A person can either make those connections or they can not.