Tiny houses? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Tiny houses?

Debate Information

I personally would rather a small house. It encourages less clutter, and requires less energy. I know feng shui is a pseudoscience, but it seems like it'd be neat to live a clutter free existence.      

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 4244 Pts   -   edited November 2021
    You know what one of the happiest periods of my life was? When I made some bad financial decisions, was broke and lived in a beaten up RV with broken headlights and electric system for 2 months. Everything was simple and straightforward, I knew where everything was, everything took very little time to do, as everything was right there at hand - and, well, I had more privacy than at any other point in my life, probably! I could stop in the middle of the woods for a night and have a great romantic evening with roasted chicken.

I have been in essence a minimalist since then. I love nice things, but I love simplicity even more. The less time I spend deciding how to go about my housekeeping affairs, the quicker the affairs are done and the less mental energy they take.

Not that I have been different in the past... Month-long road trips across the country with sleeping in a car every night and brushing teeth in public bathrooms in highway rest areas are fun! But that RV experience was what made minimalism conscious for me.
    piloteerSwolliwDee
  • SwolliwSwolliw 1328 Pts   -  
    @piloteer
    I think that's a great concept. I'm all for minimalization and Zen architecture and decor which lend themselves ideally to small house living. Life becomes more relaxed and purposeful at the same time.
    Deepiloteer
  • DeeDee 4549 Pts   -   edited November 2021
    I totally agree me and the wife are thinking of downsizing. I watch of lot of You Tube videos on tiny houses there are some wonderful examples on there well worth viewing

I personally don’t need much I’m pretty clutter free and like it that way , my essentials being my Watercolour /oil painting materials and my kindle for books some food and a few beers and wine at the weekend and I’m good 

Check out this channel on Tiny homes its the business…..

https://youtu.be/TqLC1tj_VAs
    piloteer