frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How Righteous Is Islam?

Debate Information

Son: Dad, I saw this couple get out of a truck at the mall today and I just wonder why the lady was walking behind her husband and limping.

Father: "Beats" me, son.

Son: And she was wearing this long black gown.

Father: Probably going to a ball I suppose.

Son: Yeah but she had her head and face covered as well except for a slit to look through. You know, a bit like "Ned Kelly" https://streamcoimg-a.akamaihd.net/000/393/153/393153-PosterArt-ff26da828f2c01307ea77bf059e9dd9d.jpeg

Father: Ha ha, maybe she expects a shooting to happen.

Son: Then they came out of the camping store with a trolley full of backpacks and vests.

Father: Well that's fine. They probably belong to a group that does a lot of hiking trips.....which is what we should do a lot more of, camp out in the open and enjoy the fresh air and nature and......................
Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Not Very Righteous

Sam Harris:  "...there are whole populations throughout the Muslim world that are effectively hostages to the religious fanatics that control them—and certainly a large percentage of the Palestinians fit that description, as does much of Iran. But it is very easy to underestimate how much sympathy there is for the jihadist project among Muslims who are not themselves actively waging jihad. And this is a terrible thing to contemplate. When one hundred thousand people show up in the center of London in support of Hamas—we have a problem."
    Factfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  

Islam’s “Allah” is Satan masquerading as an angel of light via the Arabic moon god. Islam was founded by a 7th-Century nomadic demon possessed pedophile murdering thief named Muhammad who plagiarized the Torah to construct the Quran. Islam is a demonic cult of death.

Islam’s root is the act of adultery between Abraham and Hagar producing the “wild ” of a man named Ishmael, the father of the Islmaelites who are the progenitor of Muhammad. Islam is Satan’s presence within the Realm of Time.

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited April 5
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

CONVERSELY IN RETURN TO YOUR POST #1;

Sister: Dad, why is your son limping and walking so far behind us?

Father: "Beats" me, no pun intended on what I had to do to him!

Sister: Do you know why my brother and your son is limping?

Father:  He did wrong, and I had to follow our bible and BEAT HIM WITH A ROD and that is why he is limping!

Sister: Huh?

Father: Learn this biblical verse where Jesus' words say I can beat your brother, and you as well, if you get out of line with Christianity: "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST HIM WITH A ROD, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM WITH A ROD and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

Sister: OMG, will you BEAT ME TOO?

Father: NO, but if you get out of line, I will sell you to another Christian as a slave as the Bible states herewith: When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.” (Exodus 21:7)

WHO WANTS TO BE A CHRISTIAN LIKE .... RICKEYHOLTSCLAW .... IN BEING ABLE TO BRUTALLY BEAT YOUR OFFSPRING, OR SELL YOUR DAUGHTER AS A SLAVE, RAISE YOU HANDS!

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -