can we dream - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

can we dream

Debate Information

have you ever tried lucid dreaming?  did it work for you? 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SwolliwSwolliw 1410 Pts   -  
    @maxx
    I keep having recurring lucid dreams and I could swear that it is as good as real. 
    They all involve me communicating with some guy, I think he lives in one of those “homes”, right. Anyway he seems to suffer from paranoia because every time I talk to him he just goes really funny by changing the subject or start getting extremely personal and stroppy. And when he does say something you can tell he spits out his meds in the pot plants when the carers aren’t looking. I mean huh.
    In another lucid dream, there was me and these two women; they were twins right and …………..
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    again, you dismiss something you know nothing abouut. lucid dream, is where the dreamer can control the content of their dreams.  @Swolliw
    @maxx
    again, you dismiss something you know nothing abouut. lucid dream, is where the dreamer can control the content of their dreams.

Okay...well the first dream I had absolutely no control over, actually it was such a weird dream the likes of which nobody would like to experience.

The second example though; boy did I have control over that.

• maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    yeah, wet dream.  nothing but a joker arent you?  @Swolliw
    @maxx
    yeah, wet dream.  nothing but a joker 

No, a lucid dream, you were the one who introduced the topic and you can’t even argue your own threads without diverting to gutter personal comments. Gee, you seem remarkably similar to the character in that first dream I had…scary.

• maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    ican, however, you ju,mped in with a joke, rather than answer correctly.  lucid dream, are dreams where you not only know you are dreaming, but can control the dream. @Swolliw