Is Joe Biden a vegetable? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is Joe Biden a vegetable?

Debate Information

If so, what kind? Because I would really like to know. 
  1. Live Poll

Is he a vegetable?

6 votes
    1. yessssssss
      83.33%
    2. noooooooo
      16.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 133 Pts   -  
    That’s a good question because a lot of people don’t know about animal vegetables and minerals and that’s how you get on to the next level when you get the answer. So in this case Biden is animal because he doesn’t grow in the ground and they don’t dig him out of the ground. So see your narrowing the options to 33.3 per sent. Then your going to think what animal and your really going to get to the point end of the point because it’s going to be about 0.00000001 per sent because there are millions of animals and humans are only one of them. So you see how your going to get to Biden real quick just like the Kevin bacon game but that one is easier because bacon is animal any way lol @first_lady_of_aarong
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -   edited April 18
     Biden is an old man not fit to be President but even he is a cut above the rubbish that has gone before him , you cannot stop Americans electing imbeciles to the post of President there’s nothing else to choose  from it seems ……

Trump “Let me tell you the last 5 questions were very tough , I Aced the test “ ……seriously ? This id-iot was once President ?????!!! 

Let’s not forget this cabbage , how do people like this come across as presidential material to Americans ?

His followers most likely thought the statement below was a statement of pure genius ……

CYDdharta
  • dallased25dallased25 171 Pts   -  
    I don't think he's a vegetable....yet, but he's clearly shown severe cognitive decline, so much so that he is very likely unfit to be president. That being said, I think the only reason he has not been declared that is because instead of being a vegetable, he's a useful puppet for the democratic party. It's sad really. 
  • RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -  
    @first_lady_of_aarong ;  A vegetable has more integrity.