What is the TRUTH concerning Atheism-Darwinism? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the TRUTH concerning Atheism-Darwinism?

Debate Information

What is the TRUTH concerning Atheism and Darwinism?

Atheism does not exist in reality; Atheism is simply a ruse, obfuscation, to appease and dampen a seared conscience within an individual living in willful sin, aberrant lust, defilement, as every individual possessing at least a modicum of cognitive acuity sufficient to discern the World around them intuitively knows that a Creator exists and Same possesses sovereignty over all life. Atheism is self-loathing in a demonic lie.

Darwinism - Evolutionary Theory is Satan's most successful strategy at conforming the weak in mind and weak in wisdom and discernment in the ways of compromise and self-destruction. There is no greater proselytizer of atheism and secular humanism than Darwinism forced upon maturing minds in public schools. Darwinism is the Marxist' most proficient strategy having methodically transformed America's youth into an abortionist loving; sexually perverse; Marxist society absent God; absent morality; absent wisdom; absent discernment; sheep prepared for the slaughter of tyranny and authoritarianism.

In response to the vile atheist who asks the question, "Who are you to tell me these things?"...

Rickey is one who loves our Creator, Jesus Christ, and is not fearful to tell you that LGBTQ is a mental and spiritual illness of Hellish proportions and that you are dying in your sin by-the-second and headed to death in Hell in your rejection of the Father's forgiveness offered you through faith in the Son, Jesus Christ.

OakTownAPlaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• OakTownAOakTownA 238 Pts   -  
    Let me guess, the only evidence you have to support this ridiculous claim is Scriptures. Got any scientific evidence to support your claim?
    Plaffelvohfen
  • RickeyDRickeyD 901 Pts   -  
    @OakTownA ; Sociological "science"...confirms that our society is SICK, morally and ethically, because of Darwin and Atheism...if you can't see this, your blindness runs deeper than a simple psychological, spiritual illness.

OakTownAPlaffelvohfen
    That's not evidence; that's conjecture. Got anything else, maybe from an actual scientific journal, not a Creationist site?
    @OakTownA ; Not conjecture...truth...but you're not acquainted with truth...you're an atheistic lesbian, bisexual...you exist in a lie and in death.
    OakTownA
    "Not conjecture...truth"
    If it is truth, then you would have no difficulty finding multiple sources from different organizations that supports your claim, so post them.

JulesKorngoldSkepticalOnePlaffelvohfen
    @OakTownA ; Multiple sources? Why are the 66-Books of the Canon, the words of Jesus Christ and God's reality that inundates your senses sufficient "sources" for you?
    "Multiple sources? Why are the 66-Books of the Canon, the words of Jesus Christ and God's reality that inundates your senses sufficient "sources" for you?"
    The "66-Books" were combined into one: the Bible. That's like me saying that the 6 books of the Lord of the Rings are 6 different sources that prove Hobbits and Elves exist.
    Again, if what you are saying is true, you should be able to prove it with sources other than the Bible.
    @OakTownA ; Those 66-Books provide you information concerning life in Time and Eternity...the Lord of the Rings does not accomplish this. You are an arrogant and belligerent atheist...you will reap what you're sowing. 
    What is your point? There are multiple religious texts that do just that, including religions that have been around longer than Christianity. That does not demonstrate that:
    1. Life was created
    2. Your religious text is true

@OakTownA ; My point is this...the Scriptures tell you the who, what, where, when, why, how, concerning the creation of life and your purpose here....and your purpose is NOT to be a servant of Satan through atheism, lesbianism, Marxism....you are wasting your life and your eternity in mental and spiritual deceit. \\  Man's "science" is ever changing and knows NOTHING concerning our origin and why.

• dallased25dallased25 253 Pts   -  
    Love these ops that continually prove Ricky doesn't know what atheism or evolution even is, even after repeated attempts to educate him. This means at this point, he's dishonest and purposefully misrepresenting both to further his agenda...essentially "lying for Jesus". It's pathetic. 
    PlaffelvohfenOakTownA
    @dallased25 ; Atheism and Evolution are tools of your spiritual father to confine the soul of man in Hell.

@RickeyD
    They are none of the above and this has been explained to you ad nauseam. It's not our fault you don't have an ounce of integrity. I guess as a christian you are permitted to lie under your version, so long as you think you are representing what god wants. You believe in judgment, I do not, so you will have to look yourself in the mirror when you lie and somehow convince yourself you won't be judged for bearing false witness. That's your "cross to bear", not mine. 
    PlaffelvohfenOakTownA
  • all4acttall4actt 277 Pts   -  
    Atheism is just the lack of belief in a higher power.

The major theory called Darwinism has been disproven as more discoveries have been found and when it was discovered that the original skull inwhich he wrote his theory from was proven to be fraudulent. 
  • dallased25dallased25 253 Pts   -   edited June 16
    @all4actt
    Darwin never wrote his theory off of "skulls", in fact human hominid fossils weren't even discovered yet in his time. The first hominid fossil was found in 1892 and he died in 1882....oops. He wrote his theory based off of years of research, traveling to different places, islands and studying animals. He studied the similarities, differences and specialized characteristics. Finches for example, though definitely related, had distinct characteristics specialized for different functions, such as crushing nuts, or digging worms out of trees. He only considered humans and apes to be related, due to our physical similarities. Evolution has never been "disproven" and your lies and ignorance are exposed. 
    OakTownA
  • all4acttall4actt 277 Pts   -  
    @dallased25

I stand corrected on Darwin but his theory has been proven wrong.

I never said that evolution was disproven. Just his theory.

Who and where we evolved from is what is constantly changing with new discoveries and DNA analysis'.
    @all4actt
    At least you acknowledged the first error, but now you left more to unpack and correct. The Theory of Evolution or "Evolutionary Theory" is Darwin's theory....and no...it has not been disproven. I really think you don't know at all what you are talking about, or what evolution even is. Perhaps you can explain what you think it means, because evolution is not just about "who and where we evolved from", it's about explaining the diversity of life and how species change over time. I do agree that science and biology especially are constantly finding new information about our specific line of origins, but that does not at all "disprove Darwin's idea". We are not just related to apes....we are in fact a species of ape. Our DNA similarities to modern Chimps is 99% and our commonly shared ERV's also prove this. So, I'm not sure what you are talking about, or even if you actually understand what you are saying. 
    OakTownA
  • BarnardotBarnardot 157 Pts   -  
    @dallased25 so don’t you get it but Ricky has been banned so he can’t reply any way so it just goes to show what happens when you lie a lot don’t you reckon.
    @Barnardot
    It's about time!!! In between his lies and threats, he should have been banned long ago. 
    OakTownA
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4589 Pts   -  
    @dallased25

He was certainly a very unpleasant individual, but that is hardly a basis for banning anyone. The real problem with him in context of this website was his complete inability to formulate the most basic logical arguments; the guy just repeated the same few lines over and over (he even had a small collection of meme pictures which he kept inserting at the end of each comment), most of the time ignoring 90-100% of what his opponents were saying. He actually resembled a poorly tuned chat bot more than anything else.

@RickeyD and @BlastCat have been the worst members of this community over the past year or so, and neither of them will be particularly missed by anyone, is my guess.
    @MayCaesar
    I will not miss him. You are right about his replies though, the vast majority were completely irrelevant to the discussion or the comment he was replying to. For me though, I put him on mute when he accused me of sexual perversion and being a Marxist and a bunch of other things. I corrected him on this, telling him a few scant details about me personally, such as that I have been monogamous and married for 20 years. I politely asked him to take back his comment and apologize and he would not. So I put him on mute.