frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Your daily tyranny.

Debate Information

This is the daily tyranny debate, where everyday, (assuming that I'm able to post here) I will show you an example of a horrendous tyranny, from anywhere in the world, and from this time period, assuming that I don't run out and am forced to post tyrannies from ancient times, but with new ones popping up every day that's unlikely, if you have your own tyranny to show please feel free to post below.

Here is your first tyranny in the series. Amish Farmer Gets Prison Sentence for Processing His Own Meat - News Punch
  1. Live Poll

Is tyranny good?

5 votes
    1. No.
      60.00%
    2. yes.
      20.00%
    3. Other.
      20.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 680 Pts   -  
  • jackjack 45 Pts   -   edited September 8
    Hello a:

Here's mine.

Most citizens only contact with tyrants is the traffic stop..  That contact is Constitutionally mandated to proceed in a certain lawful manner  But, it hardly ever does.  The cops regularly run roughshod over a citizens 1st, 5th, and 14th Amendment rights..

And, watch it happening here.

FU*K the cops.

excon

anarchist100
    Here's yesterday's tyranny, sorry it took so long:
    Iran sentences two LGBT activists to death - BBC News
    And for today's tyranny we have a real doozy, this young man spent two years in prison for a joke, and this was in America.
    The Following Program: MEET LUCAS GERHARD - YouTube
  • @anarchist100

The context made by America's Independence from true tyranny was England held the 13 colonies from partisipation in Parliament. Lack of say in legislation of law while the increased of taxation was taking place. This was the point made by the 13 colonies to which gives clear identification to a state of lack to perfection in connection to established justice.

Did Lucas Gerhard even have an online comedy routine? I can see where the prosecutor might see the tyrant here as Lucas. Again, the underling issue of grievance is in the unclear ideas of basic differences of liberty and freedom set froth by the 1st Amendment. Freedom must be held by a person to have no cost in order for it to have been established as in fact as free.

• jackjack 45 Pts   -   edited September 10

And for today's tyranny we have a real doozy,
    Hello again, a:

A doozy, indeed.  The truth is, it's even worse than that. The judicial system is RIFE with tyrants just like the ones your video exposes.... 

As a nation, we ARE in big trouble.

excon

anarchist100
  • @jack

I believe the tyranny on behalf of Lucas not the judicial system he was not the host of a regular commodity shop or web performance to suggest a tyranny from the justice system was taking place.

• In arguing a tyranny might morelikely be civil court actions of attacks on witnesses of marriage as a state of the union made with discrimination. The reason of great concern is a person must admit to a participation in perjury publicly to offset the ungodly long lengths of guilt by assortation created by the Civil courts own action to what is in all possibility witness tampering by a limited group of legal counsil.

And for todays tyranny, we have a story from that internment camp known as Florida, the worst state in the union: Man Facing 30 Years for Shooting Down Police Drone — 'Harassing Him' on His Property - The Free Thought Project
    For today's tyranny, we have a guy who is still in prison because he was framed by the FBI, anyone who thinks the FBI is great, as some supporters of the democratic party seem to, should pay attention to this: Free Leonard Peltier
    OakTownA
  • @anarchist100
    Just out of curiousity how do you know it is then FBI and not some one else who had framed him?
  • jackjack 45 Pts   -   edited September 12

For today's tyranny.....
    Hello a:

Today's tyranny???  How about the hourly tyranny?  I have dozens.  Tell me this kid wasn't profiled..

excon

anarchist100
    And for today's tyranny, we have something from Canada, that place that some Americans seem to like so much: Holocaust denial to be outlawed in Canada | CTV News
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

And for today's tyranny, we have something from Canada, that place that some Americans seem to like so much: Holocaust denial to be outlawed in Canada | CTV News

LOL you call it tyranny that people like you and your hero David Icke cannot take to the street and tell the Jewish community that the Holocaust never happened and that they are a nation of liars that’s your idea of state tyranny a government that prevents the spreading of hate crimes against Jews?

I could see you in Germany in times  past  supporting the “rights “ of Hitler to gas Jews because it’s tyranny to allow otherwise , you along with being a Jew hater also supported the “right “ of the Klu Klux Klan to verbally attack blacks or as you and they call them ni-iggers right?

So do you call them ni-ggers to their face tough guy?
    GnosticChristian
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

LOL you call it tyranny that people like you and your hero David Icke cannot take to the street and tell the Jewish community that the Holocaust never happened and that they are a nation of liars that’s your idea of state tyranny a government that prevents the spreading of hate crimes against Jews?

I could see you in Germany in times  past  supporting the “rights “ of Hitler to gas Jews because it’s tyranny to allow otherwise , you along with being a Jew hater also supported the “right “ of the Klu Klux Klan to verbally attack blacks or as you and they call them ni-iggers right?

So do you call them ni-ggers to their face tough guy?
    Oh boo hoo, people are saying things you don't like, get over it, mature adults don't need to silence people for having bad opinions. It's not harming anyone for people to say these things, you don't get to police what people can and can't say you Nazi.
    GnosticChristian
  • I think you are missing the boat anarchist100 on what took place against the 13 colonies and how it was connected to established justice in England at the time. What Parliament had done to the colonies was not just a tyranny as described by the public it was a united state of tyranny. A rule that was cruel and oppressive to many people all at the same time not just one person, or smaller groups of people who can no instantiate between the meaning of the two words free and liberty.

Canada like many other Countries in the world struggles with only an idea of Constitutional right, this does not include as united state of law basic principle written in connection to past boundaries of established truth of law as an entirety. Constitutional right on its own accord let alone when held in the higher standard of United States of America constitutional right which is described in writing as the more perfect state of the union with established justice by the people, for the people. making those who cast foolish votes criminally bound to their own choices.

As a person preserving American united states constitutional states of the union, I could call both Dee and Canada out on many less than perfect states of the union both supports. The personal problem with that however is how do I consistently degrade the principle a person who claims openly to the public they do not believe in the efforts to keep open the search for the more perfect state of the union between truth and established justice. Quote “I do not believe in American united states Constitution it means nothing to me.” End quote. Experience has taught many the human connect to this quote is true. We often say things we do not fully understand we stand righteous in our belief for freedom is the light for which many have died in total darkness.

And here's today's tyranny, wouldn't it be nice is Saudi Arabia just wasn't there? Like, it just didn't happen, at all, ever? If they could like, just stop, and Iran with them, that would make my day: Saudi Arabia Crucified Man in Mecca While Calling Out Canada Human Rights (businessinsider.com)
    Fr today's tyranny, we have more news from that waste of space known as Saudi Arabia: 
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-08-18/saudi-women-rights-advocate-34-years-prison-tweets
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Oh boo hoo, people are doing  things you don't like, get over it, mature adults don't need to silence people for following the law  you don't get to police what people can and can't say you Nazi.
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Oh boo hoo, people are saying things you don't like, get over it,

No I won’t get over it we don’t tolerate bullies like you who think it fair to call blacks Ni-ggers just for your kicks , but you’re a sulking coward who no doubt bullies behind a crowd 

mature adults don't need to silence people for having bad opinions. 

Mature adults where I live don’t run around spitting on Jews and  blacks and insisting they have a right to call blacks Ni-ggers

It's not harming anyone for people to say these things,

Right so in your white supermacist mind calling blacks ni-ggers is no harm …..wow only in America 

you don't get to police what people can and can't say you Nazi.

I do over here where Jew / black hating racists like you are jailed , regards being a Nazi that’s on you as you and David Icke as you pretend the Holocaust never happened ……….

You certainly have no say in policing in the US where no doubt you whoop and holler every time the police shoot another innocent black person ……you’re a hater so I guess you gotta hate ……

You go easy now over there where you admit you can get beaten up by the police for having one beer after work of tinted glass in your car …….land of the free …….bwhahahahahahaha  
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Says a guy who posts up daily the tyrannies in the US a country where you get beaten up for having tinted glass in your car ……you should move to Saudi 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4713 Pts   -  
    And for todays tyranny, we have a story from that internment camp known as Florida, the worst state in the union: Man Facing 30 Years for Shooting Down Police Drone — 'Harassing Him' on His Property - The Free Thought Project
    Honestly, this is the most Florida man-like story I can think of. :D Someone shooting down a police drone - only in the alligator state.
  • jackjack 45 Pts   -  
    Hello a:

Here's mine:

Clear Creek County deputies shoot and kill man who asked for help after car crash

excon

anarchist100
  • anarchist100anarchist100 680 Pts   -   edited September 15
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

Oh boo hoo, people are doing  things you don't like, get over it, mature adults don't need to silence people for following the law  you don't get to police what people can and can't say you Nazi.
    No one's trying to police you and your tyrannical opinions Dee, no one is trying to arrest you for them. Quit pretending to be a victim.
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

Oh boo hoo, people are saying things you don't like, get over it,

No I won’t get over it we don’t tolerate bullies like you who think it fair to call blacks Ni-ggers just for your kicks , but you’re a sulking coward who no doubt bullies behind a crowd 

Quit whining, yeah people can be mean, get over it.

Mature adults where I live don’t run around spitting on Jews and  blacks and insisting they have a right to call blacks Ni-ggers
    And they don't in America, stop whining, and yeah, you have the right to call anyone anything, deal with it.

Right so in your white supermacist mind calling blacks ni-ggers is no harm …..wow only in America 

You choose how much other people's works harm you, you are choosing it to be a lot because you're an immature child who's been sheltered from life by your tyrannical government.

I do over here where Jew / black hating racists like you are jailed , regards being a Nazi that’s on you as you and David Icke as you pretend the Holocaust never happened ……….

I'm certainly glad not to live in your fascist country Dee.
    You certainly have no say in policing in the US where no doubt you whoop and holler every time the police shoot another innocent black person ……you’re a hater so I guess you gotta hate ……

Sure, I'm a conservative police fan, that's why I made the daily police brutality/corruption debate, I just pretend it's a bad thing but in reality I'm celebrating the crimes done by cops.
    You go easy now over there where you admit you can get beaten up by the police for having one beer after work of tinted glass in your car …….land of the free …….bwhahahahahahaha  
    America isn't the land of the Free.
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

But the only one whining is you as you never stop whining about what a sh-it hole you live in 

And they don't in America, stop whining, and yeah, you have the right to call anyone anything, deal with it.

The only one whining constantly is you …..police brutality boo hoo hoo ……poor me boo hoo ….

You choose how much other people's works harm you,

I don’t I’m still tax free you’re not nor ever will be …boo hoo 

you are choosing it to be a lot because you're an immature child who's been sheltered from life by your tyrannical government.

Says you who lives in a country where you take it up the b-utt weekly with healthcare costs and get brutalised for having tinted glass in your cars …now that’s tyranny 

Says the you sites biggest facist 

Sure, I'm a conservative police fan, that's why I made the daily police brutality/corruption debate, I just pretend it's a bad thing but in reality I'm celebrating the crimes done by cops.

Well yes you would as you hate everyone equally 

I know it’s a facist sh-it hole 

Dee said:
    @anarchist100

But the only one whining is you as you never stop whining about what a sh-it hole you live in 
    I'm upset that I am having my Liberty stolen, you're upset that people are saying things you disagree with, our problems are not of equal concern.

The only one whining constantly is you …..police brutality boo hoo hoo ……poor me boo hoo ….
    Because being upset about people being murdered is the same as being upset about other people's opinions.

After the anarchist revolution we'll all be tax Free.
    you are choosing it to be a lot because you're an immature child who's been sheltered from life by your tyrannical government.

Says you who lives in a country where you take it up the b-utt weekly with healthcare costs and get brutalised for having tinted glass in your cars …now that’s tyranny 

Having to work for healthcare is not tyranny, the other thing you mentioned is, yes America is bad, but at least it's not Europe. At least we have the right to keep and bear arms so we can shoot cops.

Because Freedom is one of the primary fascist values.

You're at the top of the list.

Of course, they have the war on drugs, yes America is bad. Tell me what else I don't know.
  • Without the tyranny of the majority, --- the basis of democracy, --- we could not enjoy the liberties that our majority and tyrants have gained for us.

Anyone elected to public office should tyrannically enforce the laws of the land.

To do less would be to shirk ones duty.

Regards
    DL

• DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

I'm upset that I am having my Liberty stolen, you're upset that people are saying things you disagree with, our problems are not of equal concern.

No you’re not you’re one of the sheep and happy to be one  I’m upset at nothing nor anyone why do you make stuff up ?

Because being upset about people being murdered is the same as being upset about other people's opinions.

Is it indeed? In a long list of things you’ve said that’s in the top ten 

“Anarchist revolution “ hahahahahahahahahaha ……..a shower of losers like you and your type take your rage out on the keyboard and talk of revolution when full of booze then wake up with a hangover hoping no one reports you to the authorities LOL

Having to work for healthcare is not tyranny, the other thing you mentioned is, yes America is bad, but at least it's not Europe. At least we have the right to keep and bear arms so we can shoot cops.

Getting robbed with healthcare costs is tyranny but it does delight me to see sheep like you totally accept being ripped off in fact you welcome it ….”anarchist revolution “ …..bwhahahahahahaha ….

What are you on about ?

Yes hate is your natural state , your life must really suck get a job and an education instead of raging at the world 

Of course, they have the war on drugs, yes America is bad. Tell me what else I don't know.

If I told you all you didn’t know we would be here to eternity and back 
    jack
  • fascism - Google Search

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race ...Because Freedom is one of the primary fascist values.

Note how dictatorial leader is # 1 in that dictionary definition.

Should you rethink your statement?

Regards
    DL
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

No you’re not you’re one of the sheep and happy to be one  I’m upset at nothing nor anyone why do you make stuff up ?
    If you had any maturity whatsoever you'd realize letting the government decide what can be said is a bad thing, you're to immature and you don't realize this because you can't stand hearing opinions other than your own.

You think it's true Dee. You know you do.

“Anarchist revolution “ hahahahahahahahahaha ……..a shower of losers like you and your type take your rage out on the keyboard and talk of revolution when full of booze then wake up with a hangover hoping no one reports you to the authorities LOL
    Armies will be formed to hunt down and eat the politicians.

Getting robbed with healthcare costs is tyranny but it does delight me to see sheep like you totally accept being ripped off in fact you welcome it ….”anarchist revolution “ …..bwhahahahahahaha ….
    Personal responsibility isn't tyranny Dee.

What are you on about ?
    You'd know if you had a brain.

Yes hate is your natural state , your life must really suck get a job and an education instead of raging at the world 
    Unlike you, I am quite successful, I don't complain all day, I actually try to improve my circumstances rather than not doing anything but hating on people who do.

I know something you don't Dee, I know what your mom is like in bed.
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

If you had any maturity whatsoever you'd realize letting the government decide what can be said is a bad thing,

But your government decide that for you every day 

you're to immature and you don't realize this because you can't stand hearing opinions other than your own.

But everyone is allowed an opinion in Europe I love hearing the opinions of others I don’t like hearing the opinions of poorly educated yanks like you who think they have freedom of speech 

I know it’s true that it’s in the top ten yes 

All from your mums basement sure thing buddy 

Getting ripped off is you’re like the du-mb turkey that votes for Christmas ….I’m still tax free and don’t pay for healthcare that’s gotta hurt ya buddy …….lol

What are you on about ?

But you had to have the term Facist explained to you several times and you still haven’t a clue you du-mb brute

Unlike you, I am quite successful, I don't complain all day, I actually try to improve my circumstances rather than not doing anything but hating on people who do.

No you’re not , you’re the du-mbest person on here by a stretch …..unless now your trailer trash dad left you some money but I’d say he looked at you and thought “what a fu-cking waste of sperm “ so stop fantasising  buddy it’s pretty childish 

The only person who hates on others all day is you as you post piece after piece whining about what a sh-it hole you live in and you call that “improving my circumstances “ LOL 

What you’re really saying is you know what it’s like to spend your days kneeling beside your mom as you both spend yet another  day sucking large co-cks just to meet rent and pay for you old man’s booze and ciggies ……have you no pride is this what you call “improving yourselves “ ……?
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

If you had any maturity whatsoever you'd realize letting the government decide what can be said is a bad thing,

But your government decide that for you every day 

Really? Does the government in America regulate speech? If so, they don't do it nearly as much as in Europe.

you're to immature and you don't realize this because you can't stand hearing opinions other than your own.

But everyone is allowed an opinion in Europe I love hearing the opinions of others I don’t like hearing the opinions of poorly educated yanks like you who think they have freedom of speech 
    No, they are not, if you have an opinion that the government deems hateful then you go to jail.

I know it’s true that it’s in the top ten yes 
    Thanks for admitting that you're an immature child Dee, people offending your little feelings is not the same as killing people, my God you're whinny.

All from your mums basement sure thing buddy 
    No, from our military bases that we will set up everywhere.

Getting ripped off is you’re like the du-mb turkey that votes for Christmas ….I’m still tax free and don’t pay for healthcare that’s gotta hurt ya buddy …….lol
    And you can remain tax Free after the anarchist revolution, but you won't get any of those government subsidies, that you live off of, don't worry though, if you're art is good, I'm sure the war lords will happily buy some.

What are you on about ?

But you had to have the term Facist explained to you several times and you still haven’t a clue you du-mb brute
    I'm not even going to bother describing the term to you, you're probably one of those people who think that fascism just means dictatorship.

No you’re not , you’re the du-mbest person on here by a stretch …..unless now your trailer trash dad left you some money but I’d say he looked at you and thought “what a fu-cking waste of sperm “ so stop fantasising  buddy it’s pretty childish 

The only person who hates on others all day is you as you post piece after piece whining about what a sh-it hole you live in and you call that “improving my circumstances “ LOL 

I'm more than you could ever dream of being, even if I did have very little, I worked for it, I'm rich because I worked, you only ever got money off of government subsidies. Your wealth means nothing.

What you’re really saying is you know what it’s like to spend your days kneeling beside your mom as you both spend yet another  day sucking large co-cks just to meet rent and pay for you old man’s booze and ciggies ……have you no pride is this what you call “improving yourselves “ ……?
    I said I did your mom, not my mom, try to pay attention.
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Really? Does the government in America regulate speech? If so, they don't do it nearly as much as in Europe.

Yes really ? It sure does  Really tell Trump that he says there’s no free speech in the US I believe him look how Twitter an American company banned him 

No, they are not, if you have an opinion that the government deems hateful then you go to jail.

Yes they are you guys don’t have freedom of speech do you want me to cite examples of Americans jailed for attempting to excercise such ?

Thanks for admitting that you're an immature child Dee, people offending your little feelings is not the same as killing people, my God you're whinny.

But again I don’t get offended that’s on you and you lawmakers who jail people for having opinions  Regards whining you’re the one whining 24/7 about how cr-ap it is to live in the US not me …..stop crying and emigrate even Venezuela would be an improvement for you and your mum plenty of sucking work for her greedy mouth 

Says every obese failure like you from mums basement 

And you can remain tax Free after the anarchist revolution, but you won't get any of those government subsidies, that you live off of, don't worry though, if you're art is good, I'm sure the war lords will happily buy some.

I don’t get subsidies , I’m tax free in recognition of my work and it’s benefit to society something Americans can only dream of 

I'm not even going to bother describing the term to you, you're probably one of those people who think that fascism just means dictatorship.

Because you don’t know That’s exactly what it means 

I'm more than you could ever dream of being, even if I did have very little, I worked for it, I'm rich because I worked, you only ever got money off of government subsidies. Your wealth means nothing.

No you’re not,  living in your mums basement ja-cking off all day is your idea of the American dream you must get it of you mum ……I never got a subsidy in my life , my wealth infuriates you jealousy gets you nowhere son it will eat you up 

I said I did my  mom several times my dad also while my mum watched on 

WOW! Hey if that’s your thing I’m not judging 

• JoeKerrJoeKerr 286 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100 said, I know something you don't Dee, I know what your mom is like in bed."

When you feel you have to come out with cr*p like that, it's a sure sign you have lost the argument.
    Dee
    JoeKerr said:
    @anarchist100 said, I know something you don't Dee, I know what your mom is like in bed."

When you feel you have to come out with cr*p like that, it's a sure sign you have lost the argument.
    There is no argument to lose, it's just Dee being an obnoxious child, don't comment on things you know nothing about, you pathetic buffoon, I hope you feel as ridiculous as you sound.
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

Yes really ? It sure does  Really tell Trump that he says there’s no free speech in the US I believe him look how Twitter an American company banned him 
    You Europeans have about as much understanding of Freedom of speech as American conservatives, banning someone from your private platform is not a violation of Freedom of speech.

Yes they are you guys don’t have freedom of speech do you want me to cite examples of Americans jailed for attempting to excercise such ?
    What happens in America is nowhere near what happens in Europe, America has the first amendment, Europe has nothing.

But again I don’t get offended that’s on you and you lawmakers who jail people for having opinions  Regards whining you’re the one whining 24/7 about how cr-ap it is to live in the US not me …..stop crying and emigrate even Venezuela would be an improvement for you and your mum plenty of sucking work for her greedy mouth 
    You literally want to jail people for their opinion on a historical event, you're so triggered, a person thinking logically would know that Free Speech is important, but of course Euromonkeys are not that evolved yet.

Says every obese failure like you from mums basement 

We don't have obese people in our military, sorry Dee, if you want in, you'll have to get fit.

I don’t get subsidies , I’m tax free in recognition of my work and it’s benefit to society something Americans can only dream of 

Artist in Ireland get government subsidies, don't lie to me that's how you get your money.

Because you don’t know That’s exactly what it means 

Thanks for proving my point, did you know that Mussolini thought that democracy would be a good system of government for an eventual fascist country? No, you didn't.

No you’re not,  living in your mums basement ja-cking off all day is your idea of the American dream you must get it of you mum ……I never got a subsidy in my life , my wealth infuriates you jealousy gets you nowhere son it will eat you up 

I'm richer than you could ever be, I'm at least ten times as rich as you. I'm literally a billionaire.
    I said I did my  mom several times my dad also while my mum watched on 

WOW! Hey if that’s your thing I’m not judging 

Yes, you are, who do you think you are to judge anyone? Corpse fooker. Yeah, we all know.
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -   edited September 18
    @anarchist100

You Europeans have about as much understanding of Freedom of speech as American conservatives, banning someone from your private platform is not a violation of Freedom of speech.

We have a hundred times more freedoms than you lot ,remember you’re the one complaint that tinted glass in a car or having 1 beer after works gets you beaten by the police in the US …….”Land of the free” what a fu-cking  joke 

What happens in America is nowhere near what happens in Europe, America has the first amendment, Europe has nothing.

Your first amendment is a joke which is why you ran when I asked do you want a list of people jailed in the US for violations of freedom of speech? 

You literally want to jail people for their opinion on a historical event

No  , I want to jail people for inciting hatred just like you guys do in the US 

, you're so triggered, a person thinking logically would know that Free Speech is important, but of course Euromonkeys are not that evolved yet.

Im all for freedom of speech I’m against what you love …….hate speech the incites people to attack others 

We don't have obese people in our military, sorry Dee, if you want in, you'll have to get fit.

Ha,ha but I’m super fit if I joined an army it would be one that actually won a war not got thrashed by a couple of hundred emaciated Vietnamese rice farmers …….here’s a few photos of what Anarchist calls “American super fitness”…….ROFLMAO ……

Artist in Ireland get government subsidies, don't lie to me that's how you get your money.

Thats not a subsidy du-mmy you don’t even know what the term means 

Thanks for proving my point, did you know that Mussolini thought that democracy would be a good system of government for an eventual fascist country? No, you didn't.

I don’t care what Mussolini said nor you as you still don’t know what the term “facist “ or “anarchist “ means 

I'm richer than you could ever be, I'm at least ten times as rich as you. I'm literally a billionaire.

No you’re not you admitted before you cannot pay for healthcare costs at best you’re trailer trash also you never stop whining about how terrible the US is 

Yes, you are, who do you think you are to judge anyone? Corpse fooker. Yeah, we all 

What are you on about you id-iot your so called insults are exactly like something a big sulking failure like you would say ….you really are a bitter twisted failure buddy aren’t you?
    @anarchist100 ; Your sad attempts at insulting me are just that, sad. Your ignorance about Europe and its inhabitants does not 
    surprise me. Have you ever been to Europe or are the gates of your trailer park the limit of your travels?
    As for your knowledge about Ireland, I bet if I asked you on the spot to name the President of the said country 
    you wouldn't have a clue. Well, he is called Michael. D. Higgins. I'm letting you know so that in future you can, for the first time,
    make a statement about Ireland that is actually true. 

JoeKerr said:
    @anarchist100 ; Your sad attempts at insulting me are just that, sad. Your ignorance about Europe and its inhabitants does not 
    surprise me. Have you ever been to Europe or are the gates of your trailer park the limit of your travels?
    As for your knowledge about Ireland, I bet if I asked you on the spot to name the President of the said country 
    you wouldn't have a clue. Well, he is called Michael. D. Higgins. I'm letting you know so that in future you can, for the first time,
    make a statement about Ireland that is actually true. 

I honestly couldn't care less about your filthy geographic region, yeah, I get some stuff about it wrong, that's because you and your species matter so infinitely little to me that I am not willing to waste time hearing about your filthy existence.
    @anarchist100 "I honestly couldn't care less about your filthy geographic region,"

Well, if that rules out you ever coming here for a visit, then that's a real plus for us.
    Europe is much too civilized for people like you. You would be like a fish out of water.
    You will be welcome to come over and see us when you learn to walk upright and
    your knuckles aren't dragging on the ground. You also need to learn to make sure your brain,
    such as it is, is in gear before you open your mouth, then you might not spout so much nonsense.
    Until such time, although I won't hold my breath!

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    @JoeKerr

Right, because shooting at protesters is the "civilized" thing to do.

https://www.politico.eu/article/police-fire-dutch-farmer-protest-nitrogen-emission-cut/
    anarchist100
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2196 Pts   -   edited September 19

Are you seriously complaining about the USA being tyrannical? It's one of the most privileged countries in the world.

I'm guessing you're pretty young to know how bad life in the States used to be compared to now.

Are you seriously complaining about the USA being tyrannical? It's one of the most privileged countries in the world.

I'm guessing you're pretty young to know how bad life in the States used to be compared to now.
    Every country is tyrannical, always has been, a country doesn't become good just because there are other countries that are worse.
    @CYDdharta Is that the best you can do? You bring up an isolated incident of police in the Netherlands opening fire on protesters
    when thankfully no one was injured and put that down as uncivilised.
    That's more than a bit rich coming from you as you live in a country where its citizens shoot and kill themselves and 
    each other in the tens of thousands each year.
    Your own police have an unenviable reputation when it comes to shooting people, and those people don't necessarily have to be protesters
    or criminals. Having the "wrong" skin colour will do. Yeah, real civilized!

JoeKerr said:
    @CYDdharta Is that the best you can do? You bring up an isolated incident of police in the Netherlands opening fire on protesters
    when thankfully no one was injured and put that down as uncivilised.
    That's more than a bit rich coming from you as you live in a country where its citizens shoot and kill themselves and 
    each other in the tens of thousands each year.
    Your own police have an unenviable reputation when it comes to shooting people, and those people don't necessarily have to be protesters
    or criminals. Having the "wrong" skin colour will do. Yeah, real civilized!

Shortly before America revolted against the British, the British government decided to take the American's guns, perhaps part of the reason that the Americans revolted was that they didn't want to be butchered the way the Irish, Welsh, and Scottish were. The Americans went on to commit their own crimes against an unarmed group, and if everyone in that group had been well armed, I think things would have gone better, do you want to know what the worst mass-shooting in American history was? It was the wounded knee massacre, never surrender your own means of defense, you don't want to be dependent on a force that can turn against you or deem you and your safety irrelevant.
  • @anarchist100

It is unclear if you understand who the majority landowner in the 13 colonies had been prior to the war of Independence took place, and all that was taking place to change that situation. It had been Lords who had been assigned deed of land by the King of England for service to the Crown, family members of aristocratic families tide to past family members who had served in Battles on behalf of the Crown, plus some astute followers of the church of England as well. The original pilgrims left England in 1620 and the journey took at the time an ungodly time of 10 weeks.at open sea, which was at this time period filled with naval ships, pirates, and privateers. Privateers being thieves hired by countries to attack other nations cargo ships often on the down low. Creating men of questionable character with money to spend eager to become landowners themselves. The War of Independence began on April 19, 1775 - September 3, 1783, the War was a long time coming and was not over only the causes provided to children. 

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    @JoeKerr

I see.  You're so "civilized" you can justify your police shooting at protestors.

It's easy to be "civilized" when you have someone to fight your wars for you.  But it's pretty embarrassing when you allow your combined militaries to atrophy to the point where you can't help rebel forces win a war in a backwards African nation like Libya without begging the US for help.
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -   edited September 20
    @CYDdharta

where you can't help rebel forces win a war in a backwards African nation like Libya without begging the US for help.

No one begs the US for help ,  any conflict they get involved in they get their bu-tts kicked …..come on buddy a bunch of emaciated rice farmers in Vietnam kicked your lot up and down the country …..”begging  for help “ ….LOL 

A bunch of rag heads in Afghanistan sent you all running home to the US crying to Mammy , the only wars US soldiers win are when they’re boring everyone in local bars about their daring exploits as id-iots like you toady up to them by saying “thank you for your service “ all the time hoping for a pat on the head from one of the “hero’s”.