frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Have Some Arab States Abandoned The Palestinians?

Debate Information

Yes, some Arab states have shifted their focus away from the Palestinian cause in recent years, mainly due to geopolitical realignments and changing priorities. Some have even established relations with Israel, traditionally seen as an enemy of the Arab world.  The Arab League and some Arab countries have been criticized by Palestinians for not being supportive enough of the Palestinian cause and for not standing up against Israel.

Poor Palestinians.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

Wow! Hey Nom we really got to Cornfed he's dreadfully upset posting debate after debate 11 now and counting ......I asked Excon was he going to condemn Cornfeds obvious enjoyment of Palestinians getting bombed , his response was the typical heroic Excon one side with Cornfed and say nothing as Cornfed commanded 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    Wow! Hey Nom we really got to Cornfed he's dreadfully upset posting debate after debate 11 now and counting

I can't take the guy seriously, to be honest. First he complains about trolling, then immediately spams the board with far right Zionist propaganda clearly intended to antagonise anybody with empathy for human suffering. He's just a dirtbag.

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Nomenclature

He's just a dirtbag.

I admire the gentlemen who fleeced him by saying " hey we can prove you're  Jewish so you can get plenty of the old sympathy freebies" , did you ever find out how much the id-ot paid for his "Jewish test"?
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    I admire the gentlemen who fleeced him by saying " hey we can prove you're  Jewish so you can get plenty of the old sympathy freebies" , did you ever find out how much the id-ot paid for his "Jewish test"?

No, but I promise you excon still considers it money well-spent. It's difficult to work out who the bigger dirtbag is: the scam company ripping people off with these tests, or the fake Jew who happily paid for a worthless piece of paper to support his own lies. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

The company that fleeced Excon have more decency in their little fingers than that scum bucket