frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What part of God dont you understand?

Debate Information

In the end when you look at it it comes down to faith and belief and we all need that because it is impossible to know every thing. It is so clear that the creator of every thing has got to be on a total different level from every thing we know which makes sents as why we cant see or hear God.

You have faith and belief that the Broncos are going to win but you dont know that or have the proof that they are going to win and if you betted money on it then you are so sure about it. So why not take a bet on God and all you need to do is have faith and belief because if you win the bet then you will go to paradise in the end but if you didn't bet then you are going to suffer in hell for eternity.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    It is possible that there exists the Black Dragon that does the following: if you start your every day with bashing a wall with your head repeatedly for 30 minutes, then you end up in eternal paradise; if you do not, then your body is slowly consumed by the Black Dragon, causing you to suffer for billions of years. Why not bet on the Black Dragon and start the bashing game tomorrow?

See how ridiculous this reasoning appears when I remove it from something you have been conditioned to take seriously (one of the existing mainstream religions) and apply it to an equivalent, but made up, religion?

To answer your question, the part of "god" I do not understand is the one where the concept of "god" makes any sense.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnadot

In the end when you look at it it comes down to faith and belief and we all need that because it is impossible to know every thing

Well I want to believe as many true things as possible , faith is the excuse people use for believing when they don't have good reason, if you have good reasons faith is unnecessary

It is so clear that the creator of every thing has got to be on a total different level from every thing we know which makes sents as why we cant see or hear God.

No it's not I see no evidence of a creator all you're doing is preaching 

You have faith and belief that the Broncos are going to win but you dont know that or have the proof that they are going to win and if you betted money on it then you are so sure about it.

Well that belief is totally unfounded do I need to explain to you why places like Vegas consistently fleece clowns?

So why not take a bet on God

I don't believe in a god is your god that that he would fall for it if I pretended to believe in him?

So why don't you bet on Allah , Shiva , Woton? 

and all you need to do is have faith and belief because if you win the bet then you will go to paradise in the end but if you didn't bet then you are going to suffer in
    hell for eternity.

Yes well read above your argument is Pascal's wager possibly one of the worst arguments for a good I've ever heard 
    Cat
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    In the end when you look at it it comes down to faith and belief and we all need that because it is impossible to know every thing.

Just because you don't know everything doesn't mean you should start making stuff up.

Cat
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee the reason that you don’t bet on Allah and all the other gods is that they are false gods other wise they would be god but there not there wanna bees. God warns about them and all those rag heads who pray to the west are really asking for it because in the end there going to burn in hell because there sex perverts which is why all there women have to wear burkas so that the Muslim men don’t get hard all the time. So of course there going to get sucked in by getting the false promise of getting to do a heap of virgins if the blow them selves to bits in a market place.
    Cat
  • @Barnardot

I still don't understand the massive malpractice of law that takes place by legislators and religions alike attempting to hold GOD as only a religion.

As there are facts which set empirical evidence there is a non-religious GOD.

• @Barnardot
      the reason that you don’t bet on Allah and all the other gods is that they are false gods other wise they would be god but there not there wanna bees. God warns about them and all those rag heads who pray to the west are really asking for it because in the end there going to burn in hell because there sex perverts which is why all there women have to wear burkas so that the Muslim men don’t get hard all the time. So of course there going to get sucked in by getting the false promise of getting to do a heap of virgins if the blow them selves to bits in a market place.

So, are you not just saying the first thing GOD, or a legal representative to / of GOD would declare is a state of Independence in GOD’s status of non-religion?

• @Nomenclature

Just because you don't know everything doesn't mean you should start making stuff up.

Never stopped the world before.........Look how many people in the world though a woman could possibly be a United States President simple becuase the could not describe without perjury something that had never taken place before. The never had taken place before event was a women actually preserveing, defending, and protecting united states consitution.

I did it with just a new word, it was easy as naming a newborn baby…….

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

the reason that you don’t bet on Allah and all the other gods is that they are false gods

I bet on no gods I'm an Atheist, you've zero proof for your god you're deluded 
    Cat
    @Dee ;I bet on no gods I'm an Atheist, you've zero proof for your god you're deluded 

So your got zero proof that Man United is going to win so then your deluded. How far do you want to strech your dum blame game.

Cat
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @John_C_87 ;So, are you not just saying the first thing GOD, or a legal representative to / of GOD would declare is a state of Independence in GOD’s status of non-religion?

Well thats a far retching question because God is the state and he said that long before that pompiss Louis guy.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

So your got zero proof that Man United is going to win so then you're deluded. How far do you want to strech your dum blame game.

No I don't , why you do ? So tell us all how you know the future and how that has anything to do with your belief in a fairytale?

Cat
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot

Well thats a far retching question because God is the state and he said that long before that pompiss Louis guy.

Are you speaking of GOD or are you addressing Jesus as God? As addressing Jesus as God is from an interpretation of witness accounts written in the Bible. The argument of debate in the Bible begins that by interpretation made from the Bible Jesus is also possibly guilty of the same sin as lucifer the only difference being he is a human and not an angel. Whereas as the argument of debate in the Torah is more towards could only one man ever be the son of GOD as Jesus claims, equally stating could one woman ever possibly be stated as fact to be the daughter of GOD. Then the attempt is made publicly by some people there is in no way one GOD as tangible fact as they view it as a threat to their independence by authority not intelligence.

No, it is not far-reaching questions the known three points raised are very simple and basic, they ask is/ was Jesus a criminal for two different crimes? What where the crimes or crime of Jesus, why had they been held and sealed by the Empire, leaving them between only the Court of Rome and Jesus, this at possibly his own request the terms being that he had surrendered and admitted to the hidden crime of his conviction.

Barnardot said:
    @John_C_87 ;So, are you not just saying the first thing GOD, or a legal representative to / of GOD would declare is a state of Independence in GOD’s status of non-religion?

This is not true as Dee follows the basic Jewish idea of law is God.......and only law is allowed to be God as it is the entitlement of mankind. This is why both you and Dee fears GOD as being fact, being a theorem not  to describe Whole Truth which is always higher than law. As it is a whole truth which always marks, describes, and then proves law as wrong. The supreme power being how a theorem describes right and wrong within the same text of wording, something that is way beyond any human abilities of written law.

• Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:
    @Dee the reason that you don’t bet on Allah and all the other gods is that they are false gods other wise they would be god but there not there wanna bees. God warns about them and all those rag heads who pray to the west are really asking for it because in the end there going to burn in hell because there sex perverts which is why all there women have to wear burkas so that the Muslim men don’t get hard all the time. So of course there going to get sucked in by getting the false promise of getting to do a heap of virgins if the blow them selves to bits in a market place.
    @Barnardot

I'm going to assume that you're talking about the Christian God. Funnily enough, you're calling your own god false, since they all worship the same god; they're part of the 3 Abrahamic Religions for a reason.
    Cat
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
    @Dee ;So tell us all how you know the future and how that has anything to do with your belief in a fairytale?

See there you go again I never said I know the future because no one does but that doesn't sop you from betting on it does it Like der that was what the post was about. And when you say we how many people are standing around you when your on your pc apart from Adolf of course whose always telling you what to say. 

Cat
  • JoeKerrJoeKerr 332 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87
    Hi John, you said that Jesus was human and not an angle. Well, If he was an angle, what type of angle would he have been?
    I would go for obtuse because anyone who deliberately sets themselves up to be murdered can't be the sharpest tool in the box.
    Cat
    @Luigi7255 ;since they all worship the same god; they're part of the 3 Abrahamic Religions for a reason.

Well thats an interesting point you pointed out and what I would say is that it is only some people who say that but when you analize it in the end there can only be one God and to say that rag heads and bagel munchers and christians worship the same God is a bit rich. I think it is unfortunate that some one came up with the term Abrahamic because then your going to get those who make the link by taking it to mean the same God. So it is only by definition and how people link the definition that they try to make out there is only one God is only jumping on the band wagon really.

JoeKerr said:
    @John_C_87
    Hi John, you said that Jesus was human and not an angle. Well, If he was an angle, what type of angle would he have been?
    I would go for obtuse because anyone who deliberately sets themselves up to be murdered can't be the sharpest tool in the box.

Hi John, you said that Jesus was human and not an angle. A simplification of witness accounts on my part...

Well, If he was an angle, what type of angle would he have been?

I do not think you clearly understand the argument of debate made by this question asked. An angel takes possession of a human man and uses the soul of the man to then to force what is a double sexual assault on humanity? Or, simple said as whole truth,  A single sin twice?

In argument of debate:

Whereas angels cannot be “Married by GOD” may be seen as are still capable of sex, in the biblical sense or understanding according to whole truth / GOD, they angels are not capable of producing sperm and do not suffer a punishment by whole truth brought about by a choice made by female to eat a forbidden fruit over the flesh of the defiler of whole truth the snake itself.

"All women are created equal by their creator."

"All women are held equal as republic, with liberty and justice for all by United States Consitution, as a Presadera."

“Presadera” – the one woman assigned to speak on behalf of all women in their state of the union in defense, preservation, and protection to United States of Constitutional Right.

• JoeKerrJoeKerr 332 Pts   -  
    You said, "I do not think you clearly understand the argument of debate made by this question asked."

Oh I do, but you seem to be confusing angels with angles. My post was just a little bit of humour regarding that confusion.
  • @JoeKerr
    Thanks for the heads up.......lol