frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the best sauce in the world?

Debate Information

I reckon its buffalo sauce for me and a lot of people might think that it goes on buffalos but its not its just that that is the place where the sauce comes from Buffalo in New York which is just a bit a cross state from where I used to be so I feel a bit proud that the best sauce comes from there. And it has the perfect elements to it like vinegar butter and chillies which is unusual but the most famous recipe of course is buffalo wings which are chicken wings all though you can put it on drum sticks as well.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    I reckon its buffalo sauce for me and a lot of people might think that it goes on buffalos

No a lot of people don't.....except American people but we shouldn't expect more really 
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;No a lot of people don't.....except American people but we shouldn't expect more really 

Well you can put it on buffalo if you want and it will be ok but there are some back ward places that all they know about sauce is HP sauce and they put it on every thing which is so totally gross and uncivilized its not funny.

John_C_87
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Ketchup
    John_C_87jack
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Which is so totally gross and uncivilized its not funny.

Please stop , an ignorant American talking about the finer points of sauce is pretty hilarious,  you're from an uncivilised nation of uneducated brutes who call  Mc Donalds a "restaurant "maybe I expect to much 
    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    you're from an uncivilised nation of uneducated brutes

It's really amazing to think how in a little more than 30 years America has changed from the envy of the world to the laughing stock of the world. The frightening thing is that nobody seems to have explained to Americans how much attitudes have changed. They live in an isolated bubble, completely detached from reality.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

They seem to share this fantasy view  of America being the envy of the world , while the reverse is true,   they confuse European mockery and sarcasm for admiration, strange people.
  • @Nomenclature

It's really amazing to think how in a little more than 30 years America has changed from the envy of the world to the laughingstock of the world. The frightening thing is that nobody seems to have explained to Americans how much attitudes have changed. They live in an isolated bubble, completely detached from reality. A United State of the union held by republic is not a bubble it is for all intent a liberty to reflect any number of shapes....

Way to focus and stay on topic.........

Soubise Sauce blended with a Mornay garnished with minced red and yellow pepper, carrot, and shallots.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: The Best Sauce

Ketchup is believed to have originated from a Chinese sauce made from fermented fish called “ke-tsiap”. This sauce was then brought to Europe by traders and eventually adapted by the British in the late 17th century as a condiment for their dishes. The recipe eventually evolved into what we now recognize as ketchup.
    OakTownA
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @JulesKorngold
    Worcestershire sauce.

Ketchup in Europe is a derivative of the cold vegetable velouté or Italian Ragu. Sauces developing with similar ingredients in multiple places is not unheard of.

Barnadot sauce. I find the tangy lack of grammar most appreciable and the general saltiness compliments most red wines.
    OakTownA
    @JulesKorngold ;Ketchup

Well I would have to go along with that but not in the way that some people put ketchup on every thing. Sure it has all the eliments like sweet sower hot bitter and tomatoes are universal to good sauce. But I reckon its how you use it like you can make 1000 islands sauce for shrimp and lobster and all you do is stick some mayo and lemon juce in it or for some depth you put in a couple of shots of chipiolty or tobacco. Yep ketchup can do it all.

@Dee ;who call  Mc Donalds a "restaurant "maybe I expect to much 

Well because it is a restaurant and it has to be better than any limy restaurant because there aren't any. Unless you want to go to the greesy spoon on the corner were you get fish and chips or fish and chips or fish and chips and if its in the morning you get bacon and eggs and you have to be real quick to catch the eggs because there swimming around in lard and then your spitting out the grissel from the bacon and then you shake out a hole heap of HP to diskies the taste. And then if there are any restaurants there all run by turban head curry munchers any way.

jack
    @John_C_87 ;Worcestershire sauce.Well yeah thats got to be a classic because it goes in a lot of neet thing like oyster kill Patrick and what a lot of people dont know is all the stuuf that goes into that sauce like anchovies and they ferment it and it is always the sauce that your got to have in the cupboard to make things on a higher level.@Nomenclature
    @Nomenclature ;They live in an isolated bubble, completely detached from reality.

Well this is so right like what we did was we conned a bunch of rag heads to fly some planes into the trade center and make it look like they did it but what really happened was that the feds hate every one in America so they got the FBI to put some bombs in the base ment and really take the place down just to show whose boss.

@Barnardot
    Well this is so right like what we did was we conned a bunch of rag heads to fly some planes into the trade center

These "rag heads"?

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

You are so dumbed down as a population that you simply believe anything your government tells you. At least six of the "hijackers" named by the FBI have been confirmed to be alive and the suspected "ringleader", Mohammed Atta, has long been suspected to have been an Israeli intelligence asset. Moreover, if the real hijackers were using false identities, then how did they manage to acquire US visas in other people's names?

A new report accuses the State Department of staggering lapses in its visa program that gave Sept. 11 hijackers entry into the United States.

The political journal National Review obtained the visa applications for 15 of the 19 hijackers — and evidence that all of them should have been denied entry to the country.

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130051&page=1

That you are incapable of joining some of these dots together truly shows how naive you are as a population. 

• Auju sauce is maybe the best sauce.....
    The reason being it is made by the process of cooking a type meat with no other prep needed.
    @Nomenclature
    The political journal National Review obtained the visa applications for 15 of the 19 hijackers — and evidence that all of them should have been denied entry to the country.

Well I joined the dots to gether and they make nothing about nothing because all that stuff you put there is true all right but it means nothing and have nothing to do with the hijackers that flew the planes or are you trying to say that the planes were driven by government officials.

@John_C_87 ;Auju sauce is maybe the best sauce.....

If easiest means best to you then theres no accounting for good taste is there because theres better sauces to put on meat other than putting wine in the dish and de glazing just so you can wash the dishes easier. I reckon your a cheap stake because you can have burnaise and all those other sauces which are so much better but they need a bit of work.

@Nomenclature ;Barnadot sauce.

Yes my misses likes that.

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot
    Well I joined the dots to gether and they make nothing about nothing 

Lol. OK. Whatever you say, nugget boy.

are you trying to say that the planes were driven by government officials.

I'm showing you that what the government told you isn't true. When people tell you things which aren't true it's always because they don't want you to find out what is true.

I don't know who flew the planes, or if anybody did. It isn't beyond the realm of possibility that they could have been controlled through some kind of internal autopilot system which locked out the pilots from the controls. What I do know however, is that it wasn't the people the government said it was. 

@Nomenclature well you can think all that totally way out crap as much as you do but what ps me is that what goes through your totally bent brain and the crap Ola that you try to push down people s throats is a total insult to all the people who continue to suffer because of what those exstream dufises did. Your exstream conspiracy dog spew is dangerous and totally disgusting.
    Nomenclature
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot

Not everyone who cooks can roast a moist tender protein….

The ease of a Auju is deceiving as it is based on the cooking of the protein it compliments. Where I agree there are "in pan" short cuts in the preparation for most all sauces, quality Auju is best made from the roasting process and rotisserie roasting provides an even better flavor. Under some condition of finer dining a consommé' is often for plate and taste appeal presented as a Auju but in no way like a velouté is passed off for making bisque and cream soups.

@John_C_87 ;Not everyone who cooks can roast a moist tender protein….
    I agree with you. I guess I was breaking it down to basics, but yes that is truly an art for the finest chefs to do.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot
    well you can think all that totally way out crap as much as you do but what ps me is that what goes through your totally bent brain and the crap Ola that you try to push down people s throats is a total insult to all the people who continue to suffer because of what those exstream dufises did

I can't fix your mind and unbrainwash you, but your belief that I should avoid telling the truth because it is unfair on the victims is right out of the Most Ridiculous American Propaganda Of The Century textbook. Lying to the victims about what happened and who was responsible is what is unfair. 

Honest question. Do you suck your thumb during news broadcasts?

• jackjack 457 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

I reckon its buffalo sauce for me
    Hello B:

For me it's avgolémono.  It's a chicken based hollandaise sauce.  I pour it liberally over eggs benedict..  Yum!

excon
  • Best sauce in the world did you know Ice-cream base is a sauce?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Not a fan of sauces myself: I find that they mask and overpower the taste of the base ingredients. At home I only really use cheap mustard, vanilla yogurt and occasionally the soy sauce. Now, spices are a different matter entirely! Oregano, lemon & pepper, minced garlic or onion, cinnamon and black pepper can make the plainest meal taste delicious without killing the initial flavor!
    John_C_87
  • OakTownAOakTownA 442 Pts   -  
    Béchamel. It's tasty on its own, and can be adapted to make other sauces, as it is one of the "mother sauces."
    John_C_87
    @Nomenclature
    Honest question. Do you suck your thumb during news broadcasts?

Well yes I do in realty like that was such a good intellect question and I am so surprised that you nailed the nail on the head like that infact if I was a contortionist guess what I would be sucking instead because the news is so real and so hole some and so true.

Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Barnardot

Barnie, you strike me as someone who bites their own toenails.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Hunger is the best sauce.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited July 2023
    @Bogan ;Hunger is the best sauce.

Well obviously its 4x that seams to be the best sauce for you going through all those topics and posting gobbly gook on all of them. or do you hit the harder stuff like rasberry ade.