frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How About Vaping?

Debate Information

Just as we think that we have beaten the addiction to smoking, out come the sprookers to flog vaping to unsuspecting adolescent, impressionable victims. And the marketing is like never before. Instead of a cowboy sitting on a horse sucking on a Marlborough we have a myriad of sugar -coated ploys to draw in victims to an alternative and "less-dangerous" way of slowly wrecking one's health. Exotic flavours such as "Gumball Extasy" and "Cinnamon Delight" are sure to tempt users to the extent of deciding not whether to vape or not but rather, which flavours shall I go for in order to impress my pier group.

So, is it better to vape because its not as bad as tobacco or should we take a deep breath now and ban vaping?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Swolliw

Inhale from a person’s cigarette, inhale form a joint, pipe, or bong, take a sip from a mixed drink, soda, or beer these are all actions that are connected to sexually transmitted disease as a united state of law. The better state of the union is made by Air Pollution not smoking, vaping, or other undescribed serious chemical dangers.

• SwolliwSwolliw 1530 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87 ;that are connected to sexually transmitted disease as a united state of law.

I think that relying on your persistent state of the union theory is drawing on a long straw. Yes, we know that passive smoking increases health risk but I haven't found any research that it transmits sexual disease. And, taking a sip from somebody's drink, although not considered to be the height of social etiquette, is pulling on a ridiculously long bow. What the blazes have you been stuffing in your bong lately anyway to come up with such a pixillated observation.

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023

I think that relying on your persistent state of the union theory is drawing on a long straw. The connection made to established justice is more accurate way has been made holding smoking in line with all other forms of air pollution. The exception is pot / marijuana which is also vaping needs greater care because the recreational use can transmit STD and other diseases as well. Even more so when it is economically overpriced and not regulated as an air pollutant.