frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is it bad that people are getting their periods earlier?

Debate Information

I was reading on the internet that people are getting their periods earlier.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• theinfectedmastertheinfectedmaster 145 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: It's a terrible thing.

I can just remember when I first got my period when I was 13. It really was not fun. I had to eventually go on hormonal birth control because it was so bad.
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    what in the f*** did i just read
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @theinfectedmaster It cant be a bad thing per say because its more of a society issue then because you cant really stop nature and the way that it goes because nower days people have better food and better living conditions and its like the same with plants because you give them better conditions and food and they mature more quicker. And it probably meens to that its not only when girls get on the rags its probably that boys start shooting there jiz much earlier to because of better conditions. So just like every thing else we have to change what we do and work with what nature does.
    For example we should be more realistic and let them do each other at a more earlier age and drink and smoke and vote because we cant keep treating them like kids when there physicly adults.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster So to answer your question it must be a trawmatic thing to go through when your 13 and Im not a doctor and every ones different but going on hormoans at that age could have affected your growth so I hope your ok now but what I meen to say is that if society started doing more things at a more earlier age then girls will just segway into there periosd. For example they could have coming out parties when there 10 for example and moms could start feeding them more spinach because that has heaps of iron and when there 8 may be they can leave books about the birds and bees lying round the house  and tell them things like here try these panty linners because there comfortable and you can sit down longer.
    Because I remember what it was like when I was at school when a poor girl would deliberately put ink on her hands then say to the teacher excuse me miss but I have to go to the bathroom to clean my hands so what Im saying is that if there ready at a more younger age then they will be more ready.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Im not a doctor

Come on now Barnie. I find that very difficult to believe.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Nomenclature ;Come on now Barnie. I find that very difficult to believe.

Yeah right but the thing is your got to teach kids about all that stuff when there more younger nower days. I remember my neece coming to me one day because she had no one to talk to because her mom was having issues and she never saw her dad. So I though wow what am I going to tell her about getting periods so I thought real fast and thought may be Ill find an educational movie to watch. So I looked up Netflix and taged a real good one for her to watch. It was the story about a 13 year old girl and it was called first blood. I think there was some dagowop guy in it also. Any way Ill have to see how she went with the movie I bet she learned a lot.