frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are all anarchists violent?

Debate Information

I was wondering what anyone thinks about this.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• theinfectedmastertheinfectedmaster 145 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Nope. Not all of them are.

There this one person who I know who isn't an anarchist, although he vapes.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    They are mostly nerds in my experience. Usually they're semi-goths. 
    theinfectedmaster
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster Yeah well I reckon that youll find that anarchists dont vape any way because what they do is they do meth because then it makes them even more anarchristic and thats when they get real vilolent. I remember my cousin had to deal with one of those people in the ally that goes next to our bloke one day and you just cant reason with those guys so my cousin just happened to have a base ball bat down his pants so he did a bit of physcal reasoning with him.
    But to answer your question I think it just goes to follow that once these guys get anarchristic tendencies then there going to find the means to an end and go to all those disgusting sites and mix with others like them so they get worser every day then go out and shoot up the place or blow it up like that Mick Veaigh guy. And I know for a fact that the cops know all these people just like the sex offenders register except that they keep the anarchrist register under the counter. But they know and when they see a ram pick up going down the road with mat black paint and the lights along the front of the roof they know whose in it and theyll follow him until he does a dough nut then search his ram and sure as eggs hell have a hole stach of guns and heaps of rounds. There real dangerous all right.
    theinfectedmasterOakTownA
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Definitely Not

@theinfectedmaster
    No, not all anarchists are violent. In fact, there are many different schools of thought within anarchism, and some anarchists reject violence altogether. Anarcho-pacifism, for example, is a school of thought within anarchism that rejects all violence. Anarcho-pacifists believe that violence is never justified and that it only leads to more violence. They advocate for non-violent resistance to oppression, such as boycotts, strikes, and civil disobedience.

Other anarchists believe that violence can be justified in certain circumstances, such as in self-defense or in the defense of others. They argue that violence can be a necessary tool to overthrow oppressive regimes and to create a more just society. However, they also believe that violence should be used only as a last resort, and that it should be used with great care and responsibility.

Ultimately, the question of whether or not violence is justified is a complex one, and there is no easy answer. There are many different schools of thought within anarchism, and each one has its own perspective on the issue of violence. It is important to remember that not all anarchists are violent, and that there are many different ways to be an anarchist.
    theinfectedmasterOakTownA
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster Thank you for the stamp that you put on my comment but can you say why you think that its fallacy. Because I reckon what you said was just about saying that anarchrists vape when I would have thought that they would think that that is just girlie boy stuff to them and even if they do smoke they would smoke camels any way because thats real hard line stuff apart from smoking cracks of coarse.
    @Barnardot

That's all very well and good Barnie boy, but where my nuggets at?

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Nomenclature ;That's all very well and good Barnie boy, but where my nuggets at?

Well I reckon your nuggets are at the obvious place so do you really want me to tell you where that is?

@Barnardot

Do you get a bonus when you make over a certain number of nuggets? Like, for example, a photo on the wall and employee of the month when you make over 50,000 nuggets in a single calendar month?
  • OakTownAOakTownA 442 Pts   -  
    Of course not, and to assume so is to use the "No True Scott's Man" fallacy.
    theinfectedmaster