frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What would dinosaurs taste like?

Debate Information

Obviously the easiest answer is to say that they would taste like chicken s and may be that would be not to far from truth because all birds are really dinosaurs any way. And of course there will be some use less backwoods tards who would say some thing about McNuggets
but if we analize it seriously then we would need to think about what the dinosaur s eat . For example the T rex was a meet eater so they would taste different to say a brontosaurus which ate plants. So what would they taste like and is it worth it if we de extincted dinosaurs using there dna?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
     And of course there will be some use less backwoods tards who would say some thing about McNuggets

Now listen here Barnie, dinosaurs would taste like dinosaur. Your role as assistant chief McNugget inspector has affected your brain and you seem to be taking your work home with you. I recommend a nice hot bath and listening to a Corbett podcast.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature Well I suppose that explains it all because not only did you fall in to the trap of admitting to being a use less backwoods tard but you even escalated to the next level of dumness by saying dinosaurs taste like dinosaurs because how can they taste like dinosaurs if they are dinosaurs. I reckon that it takes very little gray matter to compare some thing with itself. So your probably wondering now that may be all that worrying about what things the government is doing to you and what there putting in the water and in injections is over riding all the stuff you learned and that theres not much that you do know now except all those conspiracies and your probably got a sore neck from looking over your shoulder all of time any way. Any way I would like to see what happens when some one pops a paper bag behind you.
    @Barnardot
     I reckon that it takes very little gray matter to compare some thing with itself. So your probably wondering now that may be all that worrying about what things the government is doing to you and what there putting in the water and in injections is over riding all the stuff you learned 

Would that be all the stuff you didn't learn? Stuff like being able to write in legible English?

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature ;Would that be all the stuff you didn't learn? Stuff like being able to write in legible English?

At least I make efforts to improve myself because I go to classes 3 times a week for dyslexia and word dis association plus I do on line stuff including this site because I want to be better. But the question is do you make an effort to stop thinking Exstream things that are so Exstream that all the people a round you must be looking at you real oddly?

@Barnardot
    At least I make efforts to improve myself

Oh, do you really? Slinging insults at strangers who mean you no harm on a low traffic internet website is how you "make efforts to improve yourself", is it?

You're a bum who can't even speak English.

Dee
  • What would dinosaurs taste like?

Plant or meat fed Iguana or snake.