frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Who would win a fight out of these four?

Debate Information

We have a new debateisland show among us. This is called the Roast Battle! This is the sequel to the prior events. We will start with two verses two, and then we will be down to one V one. If one guy is roasting the other the better than place your vote. But you have to declare who is the better roaster out of the two teammates as well. The two on each team with the most votes will go head-to-head in round two. To place your vote all you have to do is respond the user an place +1 by their name. Make sense?

Our Contestants are and they have recently established new immortal God-like Powers:

Let's get ready to rumble!

PS: You can also assign your own powers to these participants.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a pot stirrer.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Z you ought to realise Nom and I are not just immortal and invincible we are also infallible 

What would have been interesting to observe would be Nom and I to debate a few topics against these 2 so the members could judge for themselves how between the 2 of them they never actually debate but just post up opinion pieces and claim they must be right because some authority figure says so
    Nomenclature
  • @ZeusAres42
    Us, if it was of those death battle......... :)
    Oops! sorry, I don't know what came over me.....I feel so dirty.
    ZeusAres42
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -   edited April 2023

Hello Z:

In order for a roast to work, there has to be feeling of jocularity between the participants...

I'm NOT jocular when it comes to hatred...

excon
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    jack said:

Hello:

Bummer..  Pushed the wrong button.  I don't know how to delete my post.

excon

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

excon

We know that your hate is another level 

Nomenclature
    @jack
    I'm NOT jocular when it comes to hatred

I'm very jocular when it comes to laughing at liars who can't tell the truth about anything at all. At what age did you stop fearing reprimand from your parents for telling such outrageous lies?

Dee
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    I would laugh but i know this is serious.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Did you hear about the winner of the Irish beauty contest? Me neither.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

The Irish accent is renowned the world over for being attractive. Give me a nice homely Irish girl over an airheaded American with fake breasts, full body tattoos and glow in the dark teeth, any day.
    Dee
    What do you call an Irishman with 400 girlfriends?  A shepherd. 
    jack
    @JulesKorngold

What do you call an American with 400 brain cells? A genius.
    Dee
    What's long, green, and has an IQ of 28?  A St Patrick's Day parade.
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

What do you call an American with 400 brain cells? A genius.

I dont understand how someone claiming to be more superior than an American or portraying Americans to be dumb. How can someone call us dumb when we pretty much win every medal at the olympics. So if you get owned by someone dumb that makes u retarded right. Grab a napkin youre drooling everywhere.
    JulesKorngold
    @JulesKorngold

23 Of The Absolute Dumbest Things Americans Have Actually Said On The Internet.

1. On language:

@bjinthirty
    I dont understand how someone claiming to be more superior than an American or portraying Americans to be dumb.

I don't understand how anybody incapable of writing a coherent sentence can argue about being dumb.

Dee
    @bjinthirty
    How can someone call us dumb when we pretty much win every medal at the olympics.

I really, REALLY hope that's self-depreciative sarcasm. If not, you should quickly pretend it is.

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas
    @bjinthirty ;

when we pretty much win every medal at the olympics. 

I have to agree with that one Kornfeds mother has the most gold medals for s-cking German d-ck ( a family specialty )  , she has no equal rumour has it she has plenty more ......gas in the tank
    @JulesKorngold

Come on Kornfedi that's  your best? You paid a hook nosed Jew rabbi to perform oral circumcision on your son and possibly jacked off after ........

What do you call an Irishman who has had 15 beers?

A sober Irishman.

What do you call an Irishman with a homoerotic tongue fetish?

Gaelic

What do you call an Irishman standing in a field in China?

A rice Paddy!
    What do you call an Irishman who likes men and women?
    Birish
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

What's the best thing about going to Auschwitz?

Plenty of seats on the train ride home.

What do you call an Irishman who smokes marijuana?
    A baked potato
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

My grandfather was an ace at picking up Jew bi-ches at Auschwitz....he used a dustpan and brush ......
    Why wasn't Jesus born in Ireland? He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin. 
    Q: Whats the difference between a smart Irish man and a unicorn? A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters

What do you call an Irishman having a seizure?  A shamrock shake. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Wow! You're really upset aren't you? 

Why not post up your whole book of anti Irish jokes from the 70's they weren't remotely funny then and they still aren't now .....try something more vicious and I may laugh the ones you're posting now  are like something delivered  from a gay kike comedian with a comb over in a 70's night club for kikes 

• jack said:

Hello Z:

In order for a roast to work, there has to be feeling of jocularity between the participants...

excon

Why So Serious Babe - Babe GIF - Babe Joker The Dark Knight GIFs

• jackjack 458 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Why so serious, babe?

Why so serious?

Hello Z:

For the past 6 years, on forums like this one, these two fu*cks have been calling me a lia*r, and every other name in the book.  I take exception to it..  Maybe you'd lie down before miscreants like these, but I NEVER will.

With your gold star, I'm surprised you missed it.

excon