frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Joe Biden Too Old To Be President Again?

Debate Information

Whether or not Joe Biden is too old to be president again is a matter of opinion. There is no consensus on the matter, and there are valid arguments to be made on both sides.

Those who believe that Biden is too old argue that he is no longer up to the physical and mental demands of the presidency. They point to his age-related gaffes and misstatements, as well as his occasional struggles with teleprompters. They also worry that he may not be able to handle the stress of the job, especially in the event of a national crisis.

Those who believe that Biden is not too old argue that he is still mentally sharp and capable of leading the country. They point to his long and distinguished career in public service, as well as his ability to connect with voters. They also argue that his age gives him a wealth of experience and wisdom that would be invaluable in the White House.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -   edited April 2023

Whether or not Joe Biden is too old to be president again is a matter of opinion. There is no consensus on the matter,
    Of course there are consequences if the president either is or isn't mentally fit to do his job, it's not like we're debating his favorite ice-cream.

Edit: oh you said consensus not consequences, sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold Well I reckon that if he gets to president again at the next election then theres no reason why he shouldn't get through but I reckon that that is a big if because Trump is going to be the next president any way and he will proberly be there for 8 more years so Biden will be 89 years old by then which I reckon is pushing the envelop to much any way.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Heaven Forbid

Nomenclature said:   I'm not even American
    Thank God!
    I heard Nomenclature changed his mind. What did he do with the diaper?
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

KORNGOLD the hypocrite advises others but spends his own days hurling off abuse ........

How To Deal With Toxic People Here On DebateIsland?

Debate Information

1. Report them if they are violating terms of service.
    2. Ignore them.
    RobertoDuran
    Argument Topic: I Forgot Who Got Banned

Oh yeah!  Nomenclature - twice.   :p
    Argument Topic: Nomenclature's City and Country

Losersville, Sh*tforbrainsia
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    Obviously. And so is Trump. We need a younger president.
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
    Banned twice.  That must hurt.  Ouch!
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: I Forgot Who Got Banned

Oh yeah!  Nomenclature - twice.   p

@JulesKorngold

KORNGOLD the hypocrite advises others but spends his own days hurling off abuse ........

Debate Information

1. Report them if they are violating terms of service.
    2. Ignore them.

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold
    Whether or not Joe Biden is too old to be president again is a matter of opinion. There is no consensus on the matter, and there are valid arguments to be made on both sides.
    No, it is not a matter of age or opinion it is a matter of presenting evidence as proof that Executive Offcer Biden was never a Presdient in the first place. He can not be something again that he never was in the fist place. The self-evidnet truth said of a President of the united States of America is it is a creation of a state of the union of equality made between all men as a basic priciple of whole truth.

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:–I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Oath of Office for the Presidency | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

In an Armed Service tribunal an Executive officer’s use of Executive orders can be used against the officer who has written the orders. The legal precedent of an officer and President of the United States of America can be proven in a court of law to not be the same rank of command. Unlike many Nations such an action is not an Armed Services Coup as the Armed Service to not take command by any court proceedings or Armed Service proceedings by proving and executive officer is in whole truth only and executive officer despite being promoted by the public in a rank of Armed Service democratically. The action itself had simple proven that the man had been incapable by the best of his abilities to be proven as President of the United States of America by not preserving, protecting, and defending the American Constitution.

By fact he is one of many men who failted to fulfull the oath of office and have in fact written executive orders negating any truth, whole truth claim to be a President of the Untied States of America. The office of the President of the Untied States of America exists only inside the American United States Consitution. It is yet unproven to politically exist in the Oval office of the white house.

@Joeseph

I do not read all they have written…It’s called self-censorship.

This is an unheard-of state of the union with whole truth made on the somewhat popular assumption, Quote: "The only good lawyer is a dead lawyer." As fact for introduction to the people exhibit A: All council who have written the preamble of the United States American Constitution are since been found to be legally dead. No offence meant but Council must try harder in connection to established justice.

• KekeeKekee 23 Pts   -  
    Yes

Generally I believe that there should be an age limit in who gets to be president. Leader of a country should be less sleepy and more aware what he is doing, where he is etc.

But also president should not be too young since some experience in life should also be requirement.

So I say president should be middle aged
    Let's look at how flimsy the current global abilaty of a president is to established justice and why United States Consitutinal right is hated.

A voter, with only a slim chance of enforcement of legal burdens to establishing their guilt in a court of law calls out a name to call someone anyone they vote for a President of the United States of America. Then dropping the United States Constitutional job descriptions, originally connection to established justice, and legal precedent to simply accepting they the elected are called a name President with no Constitutional connection, said by a person who may, or may not be able to prove what they have even said and had placed in writing on a official document to be placed before the political process and the courts and counted is true.

A man who takes an oath of President after having been voted for by voter with this imperfect state of the union no longer has any obligation of truth to observe a commitment to preserve, protect and defend the American Constitution as an ability of President in the Oval office of the United States of America to the best of their abilities described in said oath of office. The man or women are given liberty to ignore United States Constitutional responsibilities under a false pretense built around a fact of truth a women could never be President because of the almost impossible crime to prove in or outside the courts of law, perjury.

The United States Constitution self-evident truth of the 19th Amendment goes on to perpetuate a false sense of security in that it was written in this way as a malpractice of law.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

The common defense towards a general welfare to ensure tranquility is set much simply by describing all women as created equal by their creator and thus under assignment by women acting as their peers as united state seek to be a Presadera or be equality of constitutional representation still be allowed to vote for a President or Presadera.

An election is not a race, it is a race of endurance and translation of perfect understandings. All women like men are not criminal for being imperfect we become criminal when all efforts are used to explain a criminal action and the action proceeds anyway after warning plus explanation.

• @Kekee
    So I say president should be middle aged.

All men are created equal by their creator a President of the United States of America can be any age. The age limit is on the appointment of Executive office inside the Oval office that has Constitutional age limitations.