frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are we required by law to give the animals under our care a quality life?

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PhitePhite 94 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Still waiting for a moderator to give me the go ahead to post them.  Wouldn't want to get banned for posting such things that were removed from sight earlier.  As soon as a moderator kicks in, you'll have your chance to prove how "fake" they are.  So far, you've been spared the unenviable task of disproving reality.

Also, there is an appropriate thread for you to make your case concerning other issues.  Don't do it here.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Phite ;Also, there is an appropriate thread for you to make your case concerning other issues.  Don't do it here.

This is the appropriate thread because I dont hide things like deceiving liars do like the fact that your a total dim wit who just wont get it.

I told you before that I have seen all those dum offensive videos and there all totally made up. There not from proper news sources. There from militant activists who are total liars and dim wits who wouldn't know the truth if it was put up on neon signs 20 feet high out side there bedroom windows. 

You still dont get the message from this site or from millions of other normal people that your kind of extremist lies and made up non sense are not wanted and people just want to spuke up when they see the sort of crap you try and push.

• PhitePhite 94 Pts   -   edited June 2023
    Still waiting for a moderator to allow me to post proof of what I say without having it removed.  The fact that they want to remove it from sight rather than have you prove it false tells me that they understand your chances of success.  So do I.  So do you . . . 
    @Phite ;Still waiting for a moderator

Well you can wait until all the cows go home but it wont happen and you still dont want to get it that they removed it because your Exstream in the Exstream and you cant put that sort of dum useless offencive crap on websites. 

I work in a factory and we knock off thousands of chickens. May be if I tell you were it is you can stand out side and give all the workers some of your Exstream fliers about animals with made up pictures on them when they come out of the gates. The only problem is that they usually carry there bonning knives with them. Just saying.

• PhitePhite 94 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Guess I'll put you on ignore since you have no intentions of debating anything or proving your claim that videos showing animals being abused in labs are faked.

If anyone else believes they can prove that videos of animal abuse in labs have been faked, you're more than welcome to walk us through those videos to point out the obvious fakery that's been employed.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited June 2023
    @Phite ;If anyone else believes they can prove that videos of animal abuse in labs have been faked, you're more than welcome to walk us through those videos to point out the obvious fakery that's been employed.
    No one has to any way and even a 3 year old tard with half the brain of an ameba has enough sents to work what is fake and what is not fake any way. Any way it is up to the dum dufis who posts such fake stuff to prove that its not fake and no body can because any one with any sents can see that any thing that comes from an extremist radical group that gets put in goal all the time and gets their stuff banned and sentsored  cant be trusted as far as any one can poke a stick. So the message is that no one has to prove that shite is shite because it is shite and if you want to prove that it isn't then let me see you eat it. because an aw full lot of it seems to come out your very limited mind set any way.
    Why dont you post the video about the dum dim wits who run into farms with bolt cutters and all waring the same dum tea shirts with exstream logos on them. And they thake they video camera with the telephoto lens to scrunch every thing up to make it look like there all packed in like sardines. Then one of them pulls out one pig then wops it on the head with a stick while another one of them sprays citronella all over the other pigs so they all jump all over each other screaming then the guy with the camera zooms out and taks a shot of the pig lieing on the ground and convulsing while all the other pigs are screaming there heads off and stamping on each other. And then when all the sherrifs come in the camera guy cuts and he manages to escape first. Then they go to the butcher shop and buy a heap of pigs guts and blood and chuck it all over the ground then put up a grate big green wall behind it then video that then they over dub the video of the farm. Then they post it on there exstream dark website. Then some one with half the brain of some one wiuth half a brain sees the video because hes so dum that he wants to. Then he posts it on Debate island and wonders why it gets banned and people are telling him its all total fafe and fraud. And then he wonders why the only friends he ever makes are dum half brains like him self who dont trust authorities and big companies just because they wet there beds when they were teens.
  • PhitePhite 94 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:
    @Phite ;If anyone else believes they can prove that videos of animal abuse in labs have been faked, you're more than welcome to walk us through those videos to point out the obvious fakery that's been employed.
    No one has to any way and even a 3 year old tard with half the brain of an ameba has enough sents to work what is fake and what is not fake any way. Any way it is up to the dum dufis who posts such fake stuff to prove that its not fake and no body can because
    When the moderator gives me the okay to post them, I will.  But they always seem to forget they were asked.
    @Phite ;When the moderator gives me the okay to post them, I will. 

Okay then then I will get a 3 year old tard with half a brain to show you how fake your dum made up videos are. even a 2 year old can work out the green back grounds with blood and guts pasted over animal videos. any way no body except a dim wit would even bother looking at those videos so what makes you think that Aaron would bother putting them on just because some one with half a brain and who lies all the time tells him to.