frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In this Debate

When The Facts Change, I Change My Mind. What Do You Do?

Debate Information

I don't know everything.  And I can be wrong.  Changing my beliefs over time means I'm learning.  There's no valid reason to stop learning.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited June 2023
    @JulesKorngold
    There's no valid reason to stop learning.
    There is always one valid reason to stop learning, a fellow student or teacher cannot validate clearly what is being instructed, this describes an action as willful.
  • @JulesKorngold
    I don't know everything.  And I can be wrong.  Changing my beliefs over time means I'm learning.  There's no valid reason to stop learning.
    I mus be completly honest I do not always remember things in the same way equally for the same duration of time so I musct be able to check data and the data must be consistent. It is not about being wrong its about maytaining a mor eperfect connection with data with consistency...

It is a thin line we have made between learning and insanity. When we change repeatedly as progresses forward happens, we are not as people learning we are riding the coat tails of experiencing events. Testing by performing the same tasks over and over expecting the same results every