frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Inviting @MayCaesar for a formal climate change debate

Debate Information

I hereby invite @MayCaesar to a formal debate on anthropogenic global warming. I am currently writing here in casual first to see if you will accept. I don't with know with 100 percent certainty what your position is but based on your current interactions that I have read regarding this thus far is that you are probably of the contention position that anthropogenic global warming is real and actually happening. 

And if that is the case, then I would love to have a formal debate with you where I will take the affirmative, and you will take the negative. :)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Maycaesar?     Why not me?    Haven't I pulled your beard long enough to make you try and ream me out over a subject you claim to have mastered?    I am shocked, Jules, and deeply hurt.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: You Caught Me

@Bogan
    MayCaesar and Zeus are 2 of my many alternate usernames.  You're a genius.   :p
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    You are MayCaesar?     Okay, so you just challenged yourself to a debate against yourself?    Makes sense.    I'll bet you voted for Biden?
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    C'mon Jules, looks like MayCaesar has chickened out.     Looks like it is just you and me.    Take that varlet. (smack).   And that. (smack)      En guarde!
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold And what about your other user name like Nomenclatter for example
    @Bogan ; Why not me? 

Thats totally expected from some one who all ways wants to be noticed because he didn't get enough moms milk and had a plastic sheet on his bed well in to his teens. Like look at moy look at moy ;)

@ZeusAres42 I think that would be a good debate because at least you both use proper arguments.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited August 2023
    @Barnardot

In fact, I am not entirely sure his position is of the contrary. Maybe, he was merely pointing out that there are zealots and zionists on either side that make things sound worse than what they are. I was confused though as to why I had only seen him pointing this out to those of the affirmative, when the same reasoning applies to both sides. Perhaps he has done to both sides and perhaps I just missed it?

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: I'm not sure how you are using the term zionists.

Maybe I am missing something, which definition of zionists are you using?
  • Dreamer said:

Maybe I am missing something, which definition of zionists are you using?
    Extreme version of either side that potentially makes things worse. It was a mere figure of speech to be honest. @Dreamer
    Dreamer

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited August 2023
    Deleted 
    Dreamer

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 ;    I doubt he will ever debate me in formal because he knows he needs to pick a side. 

And if he picks a side, he will have to justify his own opinions with a reasoned argument, and defend it's logic for thinking so.    But this MayCaesar will rarely do.     He prefers to sit on the sidelines and pick away at your argument without submitting one of his own, thereby divesting himself of the need to justify his own reasoning.