frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

language or not

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;  You have lots of words mis-spelled all of the time.

You can say that again.     He also constantly misusing similar sounding nouns and adjectives.   He is either badly educated, not from an English speaking background, a minor, or all three.   
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @Barnardot

Well your got to realize that you can’t realy on spell checkers any way.

No one except those who cannot spell would make such a ridiculous comment.

I find that they don’t work well so I just turn them off

So how's that working out for you  on your dreadful efforts at spelling?

. They don’t analize the hole of the text so they can’t really put it in the right contesk.

Stop talking rubbish they don't have to ANALYSE the WHOLE of the text and  put it in the right CONTEXT to correct uneducated people like you.

So do explain the right CONTEXT for this piece of appalling piece of spelling from you?..... They don’t analize the hole of the text so they can’t really put it in the right contesk.
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
     They don’t analize the hole of the text so they can’t really put it in the right contesk.

Classic Barnadot.     I think I will store that one and drag it out every now and again, when I need a laugh.