frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

When did you fall in love with Putin?

Debate Information

Hello:

In the world I come from, Russia is our enemy..  Republicans were on that ship too..  But, then they changed their minds?  So, I wonder WHEN that happened..  I say it happened when the right wing found out that Trump loved Russia and Putin. 

Why do you HATE America?

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    Why do you HATE America?
    Because I don't like seeing sand niggers blown up to enrich some fat cat in America.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    The only party in love with the Russian and Chinese system of government is the Democrats.     The Democratic Party today.......

1.   Is extremely corrupt from the top down where The Party protects not even corrupt politicians, but also their corrupt family members.
    2.   Uses indirect methods to censor the media to control the flow of information.
    3.   Persecutes their political rivals and their supporters.
    4.   Has a government which is run entirely for the benefit of corrupt politicians, family members, oligarchs, and top public servants.  
    5.   Rigs elections.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Bogan ;The Democratic Party today

Well of coarse if your going to make an Exstream point of view then its going to be wrong any way. You may as well say that the definition of extream is wrong. That being said if some one is going to be Exstream about the Republicans then you just need to copy and paste the hole post you made and insert Republicans where you wrote Democrats. 

The differences we have here of coarse is that instead of having Bogans we have Red Necks on the far right and they drive round in Rams with much more power fuller engines than Holdin Pick Ups.I think that the lefties are pretty much the same though. Sure they hate authority and every one who is not like them like the right extreamists but they are sensitive new age and cry when things dont go there way. The red necks just dont uteilize more than half there brain to be able to give a toss about any thing except with what there doing right then and there.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Well of coarse if your going to make an Exstream point of view then its going to be wrong any way. You may as well say that the definition of extream is wrong. 

It is spelt "extreme."     If you can't spell for nuts because you are badly educated within today's woke school system, then at least use a spell checker.