frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Sweden. Highest number of "refugees" and now highest Europeans gun crime, Connection?

Debate Information

Sweden is the wokest country in Europe, and the one European country which once advocated for open borders.      But like New York and other Democrat controlled "sanctuary cities", crime involving imported ethnic groups has become so bad that the Swedish government is asking the Swedish Army to fight gun violence in Sweden.     Which is ironic, really.   Because armies are supposed to enforce borders and keep undesirables from entering a country.     That can not happen if politicians do the opposite and allow undesirables to enter, and all because the leftist politicians have a flawed ideology, that all races and cultures are equal.      Sweden just found out the hard way the fallacy of that thinking.   Sweden is now trying to encourage the Muslims and the Africans they once welcomed to return to their homelands with cash bonusses for those who do.    Since the glaring example of Sweden is an object lesson for any liberal who thinks that it does not matter who enters your country, why do liberals still persist in advocating for open borders when they only need to look at Sweden to understand how silly that thinking is?   

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Bogan ;Sweden is the wokest country in Europe,  But like New York and other Democrat controlled "sanctuary cities", crime involving imported ethnic groups

Well I reckon its more than just the slops who bring in there woks and fry up all there oily food that splatters every where. I think were got to get rid of all the white immigrants there because there the ones who stir things up and Im not talking about stir fries here either. The Russian mafia come in with all there fire arms and traffic in humans and drugs and all they need to do is drive over.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @Bogan Well I know that you dont like Fox because there not exstream but were got to look at the trafficization of people seriously and the reason stands to reason actually because when you stop to think a bout it why does the mafia go to Sweden. Sweden is maid up mainly of blonds and on the market they fetch more money than the usual blacks and Ties. Ties can be a let down for them and there got to be careful because many of them are trannies any way. So thats why I reckon the Russian mafia is moving in to Sweden. Its because they make more money buy traffickizing blonds.
    So what I reckon happens is a Russion mafia guy goes to Sweden and walks in to a bar. When he comes to lol :) he says like Hay Sven I giving you a bran new Volvo for your twin blond sisters and they will work in a luxury resort in Riaddh for a while. That stuff really goes on in realty.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    It is worth noting that the United States of America had open borders up until the early 20th century. Your thesis appears that Sweden is a representative example of what happens when the borders are open, therefore anyone who advocates for open borders should look at it as evidence of their idea being silly. Would it be also reasonable to say that the US is a representative example of what happens when the borders are open, therefore anyone who advocates for open borders should look at it as evidence of their idea being great? Therefore, which country you look at determines whether your advocacy for open borders is silly or great?
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ;Therefore, which country you look at determines whether your advocacy for open borders is silly or great?

Well thats totally right and what I was doing was giving white blonds and white Russian mafia as an example because I know where Bogans mind set goes all the time. And that is if there is any thing wrong in a country its because of black people because they are total dumcoughs and missed out on the brains when God was handing them out when God created the world 4 thousand years ago. And all hes trying to do is high lighting the fact that black people are inferior and that he will ceeze on any example he can to promote his taste less agenda. Weather ro not the people illegally crossing the borders are black or green or white your always going to get the bad ace criminal elements filtering through with the genuine refuges. And for what its worth I bet those white Russian mafia posing as refuges are a million times worse than those drug mule Spiks who crawl through the tunnels under neath the fences on the Mexican borders. And look what the black people brought to this country. They gave us all the music we have now from the blues and they gave us really great food in stead of all the horrible Brit corn beef and stoggy boiled vegetables. And there clothes and culture are miles better.

But oh no what do Red Necks and Bogans do. They choose to look at the negative side of people that they choose to hate just because they hate there skin color and for no other reason.