frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should we abolish charities and humanitarian aid organizations?

Debate Information

I was wondering what anyone thinks about this.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• theinfectedmastertheinfectedmaster 145 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    Argument Topic: Yes we should.

Charities don't often help poor people, and humanitarian aid organizations often destroy the economies of other countries and/or they go to the corrupt leaders of their country. I'm talking about charities that are specifically designed to help poor people. I think we should have a government program instead.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster This is a good question and I feel very strong about this because yes we should have charities but I reckon there are a lot of charities who just take the mikey and skum off all the tax free profit they make and get rich off of it. For example take churches for example. What they do is register them selves as a charity and all the money they get is tax free and all they do is buy more land and buildings and art treasures and get rich out of it. The Catohlic church for example is a prime example of this because they have about 14 billion dollars worth of art treasures and palaces. And mother Theresa was a real sower faced bitsh because she didn't use the charity money to feed and cloth kids she spent it on building buildings. So it made her look like she was doing some thing and they made her in to a cannon. And also the Catholics who doughnate all the money get half of it back on tax refuns. So thats the kind of charities we should abolish. And then we can turn the churches in to cinemas or housing for the poor.
    theinfectedmaster
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  

Should we abolish charities and humanitarian aid organizations?

Hello the:

Only if you hate your fellow man.

excon