frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should we abolish political parties?

Debate Information

There's a lot of controversy with this topic, but I'm wondering what anyone thinks about this.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Argument Topic: Yes. They need to go.

People should be free to believe what they want to believe without have to be part of any party. Plus, it just leads too many issues. Political parties also just creates more stress for everyone, too.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster ;There's a lot of controversy with this topic, but I'm wondering what anyone thinks about this.

I'm not a wear of any controversy at all about this topic. Do you have any sauces of what the controversy is or where it comes from.

From my point of view though it is a pretty lame topic because its just like saying should we have eyes and ears and nerves because we see and hear and feel too much and leads to to many issues.

Believe me I have seen people like that who cant see or hear or feel and believe me I reckon that they might just have a few more issues and stress than other people.

So yes having politics causes issues and stress but thats what its all about. Its about people and how we handle issues and stress and what we do to make them better or change them. Political parties are made up of people and represent the people unless you live in North Korea. But thats the other Exstream though. They have regulation in there lives but they are told what to do. If we have no political parties and politics the we wood have utter Kaos. If you think that every one can live by lying a round all day with smiles on there dials and drinking warm milk and singing Cum By Yah all the time then your got to be dreaming and should stop sucking on those wakey pipes.

theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Do you have any sauces of what the controversy is or where it comes from.

Tomato "sauces" or Barbeque?
    theinfectedmaster
    @Dee ;Tomato "sauces" or Barbeque?

And we know where all your sauces come from like from the trash bin that fell down the gutter and that you make people pay for.

theinfectedmaster
    @theinfectedmaster So do we take it then that there is not a lot of controversy about this topic at all.
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  

Should we abolish political parties?

Hello the:

We don't "authorize" political parties, so there's no way we can "UN-AUTHORIZE" them..  People like to associate with people of like minds.  You can't stop that, and why would you want to?

excon
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    I do not think that it makes sense for political parties to be listed on the ballot: they are, after all, private organizations. It would be like one of the choices being endorsed by Capital One.

However, there is no reason to abolish parties themselves. People group up over similar political views. If they do not do it under the wing of a formally registered party, they will do so under a general movement, such as "Black Lives Matter" or "Proud Boys". Allowing them to officially register their alliance also allows the voters to engage with them through open and legitimate channels.
  • @theinfectedmaster

I have said this before there is only one political Party in America, everyone who votes or pays taxation is in that party, not all of them address American United States Constitutional Right. Some voters and taxpayers just practice criminal law without a license and often with the use of voting ballots. Before Executive officer # 45 had a wet dream about this Constitutional state of the union, the connection would not keep him in office as he is practicing criminal law while in Oval Office. Mr. Pence has done the right thing. Making # 45 subject to lose command of Executive office regardless as a court must rule on the status of the voters as they have been connected to criminal law and not United States Constitutional Right, Law. One having a protection the other does not as part of a united state which holds all voters as created equal by their creator. Even though the voters are no longer all men as deemed necessary by Declaration of Independence for women to seek office as President of the United States of America. The appointment of the Executive Officer is an entirely different matter.

• GiantManGiantMan 41 Pts   -  
    How would you get rid of political parties, even if you wanted to?
    Factfinder
    @GiantMan ;How would you get rid of political parties, even if you wanted to?

Well your quiet right there. I believe that there should be political parties because they bring people together to meat and chew the fat over important political issues in a neutral atmosphere. Sure they can be expensive and when you analize it in the end the tax payers pay for them But there has to be checks in place. For example a good example is the Brits and Boris Johnson is a real colorful guy and knows every thing about every thing and he really likes parties. But then that was his down fall because he was throwing parties during COVID and that made him re sign in the end.

• @GiantMan
    How would you get rid of political parties, even if you wanted to?

It already has been done by creating a united state of right held as a state of the Union with American Constitution.  Why is it not held by everyone in the group of people? The question of damage has been taking place by the breaking of preamble and 1st Amendment of American United States Constitutional Right has not be met or answered when asked. The more perfect union is how every voter, taxpayer, and those who have pledged their allegiance to the American flag & republic for which America the Constitutional republic stands is held by American Constitutional Right.

There is a strong belief shared that the use of crime as criminal legislation established as law is the more perfect connection with established justice for all. Directly attaching the voter with established governing filed crimes. The majority of political work was directed by state of the union in the House of Representatives was with the writing of criminal law in the place of United States Constitutional Right also a type of law. This all as a attempt to sell a method of democratic legislation of law as a GDP without addressing the American United State Constitutional Preamble condition of best proximity to established justice.

How would you get rid of political parties, even if you wanted to? Why do people lie saying there is more than one political party to better the odds of being elected to office? Well maybe it is as simple as people did not want to follow a chain of command and address United States Constitutional Right because this process required to pass changes is harder work but offers better protection to the people. Isn't that self-evident the most perfect connection to established justice is the safest for the People, by the people?

Pass countless criminal law or hold a legal precedent set by American Declaration of Independence from English criminal law all women as created as equal by assigning them a military command of Presadera. New word alert!!! This sounds Right to me... How about you?