frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Jesus or Santa Better for Kids at Xmas

Debate Information

These are both made up stories and kids love the hole Xmas experience. But which one is better to get kids believing in. 
So okay let’s zoom in and look at Santa Claws. He’s a golly old man who roars a round in a slay leaving gifts of toys that kids ask for.
Then let’s take a look at the Jesus story. He was born from God rapping a virgin. Then the only gifts he got was gold frankinsents and myr. I suppose that the gold would have been use full so that Jesus mom could afford counseling after being put in the club by some pushy invisible man.

So which out of Jesus and Santa should we be teaching to kids.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PhitePhite 94 Pts   -   edited November 2023
    Well let's take a critical look at the Santa character, which has been long overdue in my opinion.  He's a jolly old man who dresses in flaming red from top to bottom, except for the white fur that trims his sleeves, collar, coat hem, and pants cuffs.  And though he lives in extreme isolation with his . . . alleged wife, he evidently spends almost all of his free time amassing data on children for the purpose of determining which ones deserve stuff and which ones ain't gettin' any.  And when does this surveillance take place? In the dead of night while they're sleeping, and during the day when they're awake!  This tells me that he doesn't work alone.

I don't think Jesus did that . . .
  • BarnardotBarnardot 538 Pts   -  
    @Phite ; he evidently spends almost all of his free time amassing data on children 

You hit the nail on the heed there. I remember when I was a kid we had a santa at the mall and then one day when we went to see him he was gone so my mom asked the security guard where he was and the security guard said He isn't coming back. Then I balled my eyes out. It wasn't until years later that I found out that he was a pedro and got done so just as well I never sat on his knee.

So I guess the old Jesus story is good for kids and its cute to about being a baby but I reckon that kids nower days are not into myrh whatever that is. So they should tell the story how the 3 wise men came and gave Jesus gifts of a play station some Nike Airs and a flick knife.