frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should it be illegal to cut down living trees?

Debate Information

By the way, I'm only talking about trees that are alive. I'm not talking about those ones because those trees provide significantly less benefits and are significantly more dangerous because their bark can break more easily and they can fall a lot more easily.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Argument Topic: I think that it should honestly, except under certain circumstances.

I think cutting down living trees should be illegal unless the trees are diseased and can't be cured or if the trees are damaging the house. If that is the case, then I think a tree service should be required to inspect the trees and that a permit should be required for you to cut down the trees. The permit would include of picture of the trees you can cut down. The reason I say this is because trees can produce carbon-dioxide when you cut them down, which can contribute to climate change.