frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What are the economic effects of Undocumented Citizens?

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin @Dreamer @bluesky ;The other day you literally accused the Moms of Liberty of being a hate group due to proven anti-Christian slandering SPLC.

Well this is just biased speculation but I know of an actual case where some one falsely accused and publicly lied about a Company hiring illegal immigrants and ex prisoners. And even when that person was told about it he didn’t even have the guts to retract the false allegation which is damaging and insulting to the Company and the honest workers that the Company employs. So what do you think about some one who does that sort of thing?

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  

If a person makes a mistake they should debunk their own argument and apologize.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 999 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Dreamer said:

If a person makes a mistake they should debunk their own argument and apologize.
    @Dreamer,  was that your apology for engaging in ad hominem attacks?  You can give a better apology.  Always feel free to attack the content if you think it is wrong.  Attacking the messenger, when the content is correct though, is just bad debating.  

Speaking of bad debating, @Barnardot, no one knows what you are talking about?  Is this about the link I shared where a chicken processing plant had to raise their pay to hire legal workers, after an ICE raid, where lots of its workers were found to be illegal laborers?  Was that your company that was raided?  Was it the stats I shared about estimated percentages of illegal labor was being used at chicken processing plants?  Did I hit too close to home when I talked about the high turn over rate at chicken processing plants, because many of their employees are brand new to the US and take those jobs initially to have a job, but then quickly get other jobs that pay better and have better working conditions? I'm just not sure where the pangs of your butt hurt are originating.  Could you be more specific with your grievance?  
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @just_sayin @Dreamer Could you be more specific with your grievance?  

No because I all ready have been specific and consise 5 times. Haven’t I? And you know exactly what nasty false allegations you made don’t you? And you know that you are a compulsive lier who makes up bazaar stories don’t you? Yes you are so quit the what are you talking about crap.

Dreamer
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 999 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:
    @just_sayin @Dreamer Could you be more specific with your grievance?  

No because I all ready have been specific and consise 5 times. Haven’t I? And you know exactly what nasty false allegations you made don’t you? And you know that you are a compulsive lier who makes up bazaar stories don’t you? Yes you are so quit the what are you talking about crap.

There you go yanking on my rubber chicken again.  You know I don't have a clue what you are talking about and can only guess.  Here's wishing you a happy new year though.
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    There are two main advantages to illegal immigration economic and political.  

1.  Economic.    More prisons, more prison officers, more court appointed lawyers, more translators, more parole officers, more judges, more social workers, more dole offices. more dole officer staff, more anti terrorism police, and more immigration officers.  

2,  Political.     More useless, crime prone, uneducated, almost unemployable people that an advanced society has, the more they will vote for left wing parties that will put them on the taxpayer gravy train and allow them to keep importing their entire families, villages, provinces, and countries, into white European countries. 

What could possibly go wrong? 
    @just_sayin ;You know I don't have a clue what you are talking about and can only guess. 

Yes you do which beers out the fact that you are a compulsive lier and I’m not the only one here exposing your lies am I?

Dreamer
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 999 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Barnardot said:
    @just_sayin ;You know I don't have a clue what you are talking about and can only guess. 

Yes you do which beers out the fact that you are a compulsive lier and I’m not the only one here exposing your lies am I?

You have heard of the fanum tax where someone comes an takes some of your food off your plate and eats it.  Well, at DebateIsland, we have a @Barnardot tax, where in every debate, he has to come along and try and disrupt it, so he can get in some comment about a past grievance that only he remembers.  You have been acknowledged, @Barnardot, now go pluck a rubber chicken.

• @just_sayin
    Therefore money spent on securing the border is not spent on a crime, but to prevent them.
    lol.....To be honest the money is spent on crime, to be more clear the Federal Reserve Note is spent on enforcement of criminal law, not the law of United States Constitutional Right.

XIII Amendment,  Section II
    "Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."
    What is appropriate legislation as a whole truth? For the record interpretation of criminal law is not a whole truth with a more perfect connection to established justice.
    What is a United States Constitutional right a series of whole truths that are set and hold a condition of right. Tell the people what they may do to be right and not a criminal. When written correctly the whole truths are inalienable from the holder. Be it one man, be it all men, be it one woman, be it all women.
    @just_sayin @Dee ;now go pluck a rubber chicken.

Let me just translate that into the proper meaning of whats going on in your lieing head.

I have no answer to being constantly being accused of lieing because I know it so there fore I get condesending and insulting like showing my true colors as the dishonest debater and constant lier that I am.

Did you learn that nasty trick od Dee then did you? No end to your depraveness is there.

@Bogan ;What could possibly go wrong? 

Well it could go horribly wrong I reckon. What if all the illegal immigrants happened to be black.?

And what if all the illegal immigrants happened to be Swedish blond females all looking like Tayler Swift. Would any thing possibly go wrong with that?

California becomes first state to offer health insurance to all undocumented immigrants

California is now offering government healthcare to up to 700,000 lower income unlawful entrants.  While this is great for those who broke the law and came into the country illegally, these costs are passed on to those who have private insurance.  Since, health companies are restricted in the amount of cost they can charge the government, they pass on these losses to those paying private insurance.  Private insurance companies in CA are anticipating higher rates between 10 - 20 percent within the next year.

And how much will it cost the tax payers in CA?  According to CA's research:

we estimate that the additional cost of expanding full-scope coverage to all otherwise-eligible undocumented immigrants would be $790 million General Fund ($870 million total funds) in 2021‑22. (We assume a half-year implementation for the first year since it takes time for the state’s Medi-Cal systems to be updated to facilitate the change in coverage.) On an ongoing basis, we estimate the additional cost of the expansion would be $2.1 billion General Fund (nearly $2.4 billion total funds). (These additional costs represent the difference between the cost of providing full-scope Medi-Cal and the costs that otherwise would be incurred by continuing only to provide restricted-scope Medi-Cal to this population. We define “full-scope” and “restricted-scope” coverage below.) We note that ongoing costs likely would grow over time in line with medical inflation and also would be adjusted to reflect changes in caseload and utilization. For example, caseload and costs could be higher than we project if the immigration of undocumented individuals to the state were to increase relative to what the state has experienced in recent years.

Why is it fair for legal citizens to pay for the healthcare of those who entered the country illegally?  Shouldn't those who entered the country illegal have to bear the cost and responsibility of their healthcare?

• @just_sayin

Why is it fair for legal citizens to pay for the healthcare of those who entered the country illegally?  

13th Amendment | U.S. Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, " except as a punishment for crime " whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

In honesty they, the people, the voters are unknowingly with State and Federal legislation using criminal law plus convictions to create slaves. Humanity’s treatment of slaves has improved even if slightly in some cases. It has not ended.

Shouldn't those who entered the country illegal have to bear the cost and responsibility of their healthcare? 

Those people who enter the country outside of the requirements of a current United States Constitution should be sent home without a criminal charge but documented violation of United States Constitutional right filed in the U.S.. A violation that can be used against them in a court of American law leaving the justice system as a whole with opportunities to help ensure justice be held. 

• FactfinderFactfinder 861 Pts   -  
    Dreamer said:

The main benefit is they increase consumption. If you are selling a product or service somebody has to buy or you won't make any money. They pay their taxes unlike Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffet. Not only that but they often do the menial labor that nobody else wants.

Do you really want to work on a farm or be a maid? Milk prices would spike by 90% if we got rid of all immigrant labor.

Recap, they increase consumption and are somebody to sell to, pay their taxes, and perform the work you don't want keeping prices low increasing buying power. Sounds like a win-win.
    Your argument assumes we know how many undocumented immigrants we have and that they all pay taxes on par with everyone else. As long as there are people there will be consumption so we don't need illegals for that. So how is it profitable to give free health care to illegals just because they buy a hamburger? Or do you deny they recieve free medical care? Paying taxes doesn't cover all the costs incured even if they all paid all the taxes legal citizens do, which is highly unlikely. Understandably I empathise with the need to seek better opportunity. Just do it legally. Enter lawfully. Or do you want open borders while you lock your front door before you go to bed?
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  

I can't answer all your questions, that would be a on the spot fallacy. Many people think that debate are unfair due to Brandolini's law, sensationalism, hype, and ego depletion. Even on subjects I've spend years researching I am surprised that someone can create a new argument that is difficult to expose all the exact logical fallacies and find high quality evidence to counter. That's why I am a fan of inoculation theory/debunking.

Factfinder
    LOL Yeah, "fallacy"  to expect migrants to come in legally, or answer any reasonable question that discredits your indoctrinated narrative! Brandolini's law doesn't apply lol @Dreamer

California state health insurance to cover sex changes for illegal immigrants

Wow!  California will pay for your sex change surgery, even if you came illegally into the country, stole someone's ID or stole a green card, committed fraud, perjury, and identity theft by using your illegal ID to rent or buy something.  This policy seems to incentivize more illegal behavior.  And just who will pay the bill for these surgeries?  Yep, the tax payer.
    @just_sayin ;Wrong John,  no crime is committed until they CROSS THE BORDER. 

Well this is totally right and your got to remember to that theres also a lot of ex prisoners in that lot to. Just like the people that my family business hire. Isnt that right?

• The economic effects of undocumented immigrants far away the bad. Some pay taxes and many provide side services and who hates being able to grab a bouchet of flowers at a stop sign. They pay taxes and saves US farm owners money in which they can invest in more production or spend on the economy. The undocumented which work here will most likely send money back home in which require the use of US financial institutions which for a fee can offer service. This keeps the banks happy and adds more to their annual profit.

Undocumented immigrants also add to the population of local communities in which in return hire more medical staff, police officers, government jobs, more market sales, fill in rental vacancies and fill in nearly all construction and related jobs that have contractors scrambling workers to hire. Most of them will also be purchasing insurance but never use their premiums. This adds more money to the pockets of the big money makers in each state that have swag with government. It keeps flowing but not the way they want it.

The negative effects of undocumented immigrants is many of them commiting crimes against women, identity theft and fraud due to the use of fake or stolen ID's. Passing background checks when apprehended and letting em go away. I consider this negative but politicians probably would not and that is during election time where people go out and vote. This is a highly exploited area im sure taken advantage of and because of this, undocumented immigrant reform will be a slow process.

I believe these undocumented workers are needed for the economy. I understand we are getting. A flux of them at the border and can overwhelm communities but the only good thing here is that the medical field benefit the most. Everyone with a medical job would be mostly the ones doing some spending in  the economy and that is a good sign. It is expected that California is going to burn down and yes it is true. California is literally making it so expensive and  unlikely for people to stick around forcing families to other states. But it could either be a fluke or a real thing meant to kick the old out and bring the new in. Gang infested los angeles has seen areas nearly wiped out of gang activity and many property owners paying latino tenants thousands of dollars to move out gentrifying its location.

So ultimately i wouldnt even regard this topic as the way you titled it. Its more like a seasonal flu. It goes away but comes back.
    Barnardot
    The economic effects of undocumented immigrants far away the bad. Some pay taxes and many provide side services and who hates being able to grab a bouchet of flowers at a stop sign. They pay taxes and saves US farm owners money in which they can invest in more production or spend on the economy. The undocumented which work here will most likely send money back home in which require the use of US financial institutions which for a fee can offer service. This keeps the banks happy and adds more to their annual profit.

Undocumented immigrants also add to the population of local communities in which in return hire more medical staff, police officers, government jobs, more market sales, fill in rental vacancies and fill in nearly all construction and related jobs that have contractors scrambling workers to hire. Most of them will also be purchasing insurance but never use their premiums. This adds more money to the pockets of the big money makers in each state that have swag with government. It keeps flowing but not the way they want it.

The negative effects of undocumented immigrants is many of them commiting crimes against women, identity theft and fraud due to the use of fake or stolen ID's. Passing background checks when apprehended and letting em go away. I consider this negative but politicians probably would not and that is during election time where people go out and vote. This is a highly exploited area im sure taken advantage of and because of this, undocumented immigrant reform will be a slow process.

I believe these undocumented workers are needed for the economy. I understand we are getting. A flux of them at the border and can overwhelm communities but the only good thing here is that the medical field benefit the most. Everyone with a medical job would be mostly the ones doing some spending in  the economy and that is a good sign. It is expected that California is going to burn down and yes it is true. California is literally making it so expensive and  unlikely for people to stick around forcing families to other states. But it could either be a fluke or a real thing meant to kick the old out and bring the new in. Gang infested los angeles has seen areas nearly wiped out of gang activity and many property owners paying latino tenants thousands of dollars to move out gentrifying its location.

So ultimately i wouldnt even regard this topic as the way you titled it. Its more like a seasonal flu. It goes away but comes back.
    Very interesting read. Don't know if it's cause I'm half drunk and high, but I see your point!?!?  Such as the ebb and flow of the plight of the migrant. 
    @Factfinder ;Very interesting read. Don't know if it's cause I'm half drunk and high, but I see your point!?!?  Such as the ebb and flow of the plight of the migrant. 

I think he made a grate point that he pointed out there. The realty is that no matter how people got here they spend here and rent here and pay taxes and contribute to the economy. We cant have a situation where we are creating more slums because it pulls the rest of America down. What goes a round comes a round and these people should be given a fare shake of the source bottle. 

Sure there are going to be lazy bums who go on benefits but I bet most of them do want to give it a go and experience the life that our country has to offer.

Because what about all the lazy good for nothing Hill Billy bums who burden the economy with all there drug problems and in breading problems. I would rather pay my taxes to unauthorized immigrants than those filthy drugged up spazos. And were got no where to send them back to because they were here to start with.

• just_sayinjust_sayin 999 Pts   -   edited January 10
    The economic effects of undocumented immigrants far away the bad. Some pay taxes and many provide side services and who hates being able to grab a bouchet of flowers at a stop sign. They pay taxes and saves US farm owners money in which they can invest in more production or spend on the economy. The undocumented which work here will most likely send money back home in which require the use of US financial institutions which for a fee can offer service. This keeps the banks happy and adds more to their annual profit.

Unlawful entrants can add to the economy - particularly those who are 2nd generation or later.  However studies show that 1st generation unlawful entrants use social services more than legal residents.

We estimate that 59.4 percent of illegal immigrant households use one or more welfare programs. Compared to the U.S.-born, illegal-headed households use every program at statistically significant higher rates than the U.S.-born, except for SSI, TANF, and housing. (Center for Immigration Studies)

A common fallacy is that the US economy can't survive without illegal labor.  Some unethical companies, like some Chicken plucking companies, want us to think this so they can continue to exploit illegal labor at under the table prices but studies show that the cost of food would not increase significantly:

The removal of illegal workers from the seasonal agricultural workforce would increase the summer-fall supermarket prices of fresh fruits and vegetables by about 6 percent in the short run and 3 percent in the intermediate term. - (Center for Immigration Studies)
    Illegal labor hurts low skilled legal workers in the US.  Unethical companies, like some chicken plucking companies (maybe @Barnardot 's), know they can get away with paying lower wages because there is a steady stream of illegal labor.  Obama's Civil Rights Commission on Illegal Immigration found that illegal labor costs the average Black worker between $1,000 - 2,000 a year in reduced wages.

While remittances are gladly received by foreign companies, the loss of labor in these countries is a far greater financial loss than the remittances they get.  Someone who is an illegal laborer in the US may work a low wage job here, but in his home country could work a much more skilled job, this loss of skills has a negative impact on the economy of the country where the person came from.

Argument Topic: The high cost of looking the other way

Man arrested for DUI after already serving 5 years for killing 8yo boy in 2019 crash

After entering the US unlawfully,  the man got a DUI in 2016, but was not deported.  Then in 2019 he was drunk and rain a stop sign at 100 mph and killed an 8 year old child.  Because of California's laws he was again not deported.  And 5 years later he again got another DUI.  How many kids have to be killed by people who should not be in the US?  What is the emotional cost to the family?  What has been the cost on our prisons, police, and roads because of people looking the other way?

• FactfinderFactfinder 861 Pts   -   edited January 13
    @just_sayin

I agree things have gotten quite messy because of our neglected border to the south. Apparently the left doesn't care how tight we keep the border up north. Just to offer my own opinion: I believe it all comes down what we use to call "the melting pot theory". In the early days migration was encouraged so long as the perspective immigrants proclaimed allegiance to America and her laws. The thinking was that this could be a place in the world where it wasn't required to be a noble in order to achieve wealth. And because of that people would assimilate and adopt our values and become a part of our culture. Which in simplified terms was a hard days work for a hard days pay. And live free to do as you will. Well primarily two things began to unfold. In order for someone to accept our culture, they would have to in some degree make concessions to their homeland's culture putting it second. That proved harder then they thought it would thus ethnic rivalries began to emerge. Secondly there were more immigrants then jobs and that intensified the rivalries. And sucked in the local population as well because they felt they should have priority over migrants when job openings appeared. As time passed a certain political party began to fight for the migrants. At first it seemed to be well intended. Then more time passed. The entry port of ellis island slowed down while the southern border picked up. In relatively quick time. So as it became known that people were going by entry points to avoid paper work It soon after that became obvious that illegals were having children and according to laws, those children were americans. That certain political party realized a new voting base was unfolding before there eyes. And the other major party, well they talked a good game but in reality they needed big ranch money from larch ranches that exploited illegals so here we are today. Over simplification of course but now it's going to much harder to clean up this mess. Just my opinion.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6101 Pts   -  
    Dreamer said:

I can't answer all your questions, that would be a on the spot fallacy. Many people think that debate are unfair due to Brandolini's law, sensationalism, hype, and ego depletion. Even on subjects I've spend years researching I am surprised that someone can create a new argument that is difficult to expose all the exact logical fallacies and find high quality evidence to counter. That's why I am a fan of inoculation theory/debunking.

You sound very much like Deepak Chopra when you throw in a bunch of fancy words without making any sense whatsoever.
  • OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: I cannot find the original post but this is for @just_sayin and @Bogan

Guess who said they voted for the border fence, and wants to punish American employers who hire illegal labor, and who recognizes that an open border leads to higher drug rates?  That was - Joe Biden 

Yes, that was Biden in 2007 - 17 years ago. Migration has increased obviously since then and the complexities have ballooned. Politics and government has also become more complex, messy and partisan. Yes Biden did propose a fence - a partial fence at the most porous openings. He also suggested more money for border patrol. He also did say he thought wealthy Americans were in fact prospering off of illegal immigrants, which is true. Your point? Again, this was 17 years ago and it´s hard to compare the border problem then to the complexities of today´s border problem. Were your views on certain issues the exact same as they are now 17 years later?

Leftists have convinced Joe Biden that illegal labor is a good thing.

I don´t believe they´ve convinced Biden of this. Although admittedly, the progressive democrats are a pain in the a$$ just as the tea party and freedom caucus is on the right.  Illegal labor at one time was not as nefarious as the right extremists like to tout ad nauseam on Fox News. We are woefully underrepresented in many jobs in the US now as a result of low migration and post covid. And I don´t believe they´re asserting that ILLEGAL labor is a good thing - documented immigrants are a good thing. They are desperately trying to expedite the process of work permits being provided to asylum seekers (who entered the US through an official port of entry) as part of the border deal. As it is now, they have to wait 150 days for these work permits. Expedition of these permits is in the worksCities need workers to fill jobs that are not being filled. Let´s see just how much republicans want to help and fix the issue. 

So we have a porous border where there the focus is not on border security.  Biden claims the border is secure while more people cross it illegally than at any other time in history.

Firstly, yes, the border is a serious issue, but if you´re an avid FOX news watcher, you would think that is our only problem and migrants are what ails America. Fox loves to fear monger because to sensationalize is to make them rich. Ad nauseam they talk about the ¨Illegals¨ - a term that I find particularly offensive and cruel. The hate and talk about the ¨illegals¨ and ¨the gotaways¨ is simply disgusting, divisive, sensationalizing and scapegoating. This is why the left and right cannot work together. Both are extreme views that keep dividing us.

Because the Biden administration is trying to work in a bipartisan way, does not mean they are not doing anything. The Biden Administration is proposing 25B to go toward border security and the CBP.  This money would go toward hiring additional Border Patrol agents, border technology, combating fentanyl trafficking, hiring more processing assistants at CBP and ICE, funding for asylum processing, and a contingency fund to address future immigration surges and funding for refugee services.

And yes, to do this in a humane way is important. So you may say that Trump achieved this on his own. How? Firstly, because of the increasing unrest and instability of countries, the problem just was not as bad as it is now. What he did to fix the problem was a no brainer for a cruel and lazy-minded person. At the border, he had babies and young children taken from their parents he deemed automatically ¨illegal¨as a desperate attempt to deter migration and to fulfill a promise. Yes, because of Trump´s Zero Tolerance Policy, 5000 children were taken from migrant parents. Over 1,000 still remain in the US as their migrant parents were sent back to their countries. This was cruel and notably reckless as vague and incomplete records were kept of the childrens´ names. Because of the Biden administration´s Family Reunification Task Force, they were able to unite most of the children with their parents but now may need to rely on DNA to figure out who the remaining children are to reunite them with their parents. THATŚ what Biden has been working on (among several Trump errors that needed to be fixed). Cleaning up after Captain Chaos and his cruelty has taken time from the Biden administration.

https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2023/10/why-are-so-many-migrant-families-still-separated-chaos-in-the-data/

Biden will not bow down to the belligerence and power-hungry republican party who won´t work with Biden unless they get everything they want. That includes the continuation of building a wall that would cost billions and not fix the issue. They´re simply unreasonable to work with. That is evidenced by the high and quick turnover of speakers. The republicans are a fractured party.

So tell me, was Joe Biden wrong about the border back then, or is he lying today about the security of the border?  

Biden said that 17 years ago. It´s not credible to compare this issue to 2007.

Does Biden have faults? YES. Is he without his baggage? NO. But he´s humane and decent. And that sure beats the he LL out of a sick narcissist who was cruel enough to steal babies from their parents so he could fulfill a promise and remain in power. And sure, you can think that your boy, Trump, is doing it because he loves Americans. But surely, surely, you can see how his cruelty wreaks havoc on humanity.

Dreamer
    @Openminded
    Yes, that was Biden in 2007 - 17 years ago. ... Your point? 
    I think it helps to point out how extreme leftists have become on the issue.  Biden argued for a wall.  Today, Biden tore down the wall Trump built because Trump was the one who wanted it.  Biden argued that illegal labor hurts legal workers.  Today the left pretends that's not the the case.  Biden said that the border needed to be secure due to the influx of drugs.  Today, drugs and child sex slaves pour over the border more than at any time in history.

Firstly, yes, the border is a serious issue, but if you´re an avid FOX news watcher, you would think that is our only problem and migrants are what ails America. Fox loves to fear monger because to sensationalize is to make them rich. Ad nauseam they talk about the ¨Illegals¨ - a term that I find particularly offensive and cruel. 

First, you disagree with Biden, who this weekend said there is no border crisis.  Mentioning Fox is an ad hominem attack.  The issue of unlawful immigration should be about facts not your irrational hate of some news network.  I prefer the term 'unlawful entrants'.  It accurately describes the people we are talking about.  Undocumented immigrants is a lie.  They aren't without documents - most falsely obtained their green card or SS ID.  They are not just immigrants - immigrants come legally, they are technically invaders.  Your need to control other people's language is a classic unethical tactic of leftism.  By defining the words that can be used, and can't and redefining any definitions that you don't like - allows you to control the discussion.  Its an unethical approach to debating issues.  

What he did to fix the problem was a no brainer for a cruel and lazy-minded person. At the border, he had babies and young children taken from their parents he deemed automatically ¨illegal¨as a desperate attempt to deter migration and to fulfill a promise. 

Anyone who crossed the border, except at a port of entry, by definition already committed the crime of illegally entering the country.  It was Obama, not Trump, who built the cages that held babies and children.  The laws that did this existed before Trump was president.  Trump tore down Obama's child cages.  That's just the facts - even though you hate facts.  A wall is not illegal to build.  Biden's life was saved at least 3 times this very week as radical leftists ran a car through the white house gate, and Hamas supporting leftists tried to scale the fence twice (Google it - though you won't see it covered much on leftists 'news' sites because the criminals were leftists).  Odd how Democrats argue that walls don't keep anybody out, yet they live in gated communities and have high walls around their own homes.  

This was cruel and notably reckless as vague and incomplete records were kept of the childrens´ names. 

Wow.  You have some nerve.  Obama lost thousands of children.  Yep, thousands of children disappeared - possibly as child sex slaves.  When you release unlawful entrants into the US - they have a tendency to disappear once they get on this side of the border.

Biden will not bow down to the belligerence and power-hungry republican party who won´t work with Biden unless they get everything they want. That includes the continuation of building a wall that would cost billions and not fix the issue. 

Biden tore down the wall Trump put up.  States attempted to build their own wall at their own cost, but Biden fought them.  Tell me, if a wall won't work, why were southern border states willing to spend their own money to put up a wall?  

Because of their racist and bigoted view of intersectionality, leftists are not able to see the other side of issues.  Take illegal immigration.  Leftists see those who illegally crossed the border as the victims.  They are higher on the totem pole of intersectionality than legal US citizens.  As a result, leftists excuse the felonies committed such as fake green cards, identity theft, forgery, fraud, and perjury for using the stolen IDs.  They can't be honest and admit that those they see as the oppressed - can be oppressors and criminals too.  Leftists see the financial plight of unlawful entrants, but ignore how illegal labor hurts legal laborers, especially, young Black men and reduces their wages.

You mentioned unethical companies, you can see them as oppressors, but you failed to acknowledge that it is illegal for any immigrant to work in the US without proper papers.  Somehow their crimes are justified to you..  You ignore how their cheap labor costs Black workers between $1,000 - $2,000 a year in reduced wages.  Because of illegal labor, low skilled legal workers can't negotiate for higher wages and often they can't get promoted because they don't speak Spanish and therefore can't interact with the other illegal laborers.  Leftists view of intersectionality, won't allow them to have a nuanced view of the issue and recognize the other victims of illegal immigration.