frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Who Tells the Most Lies Here?

Debate Information

So there was topic about who is the biggest troll award but the thing is is that troll can mean a lot of things. For example @Dee seems to win it but he has issues any way and probably doesnt know it half the time.
Telling liers is just poor debating and is unproductive as well as getting no where and is such a dirty tactic. For example you get some people posting what they call evidence but it is just fake stuff from exstream bogus web sites.

Another slimmy tactic is to make false representing. For example there was one topic that focused on getting things ultra cheap on a certain website. But then he didnt say that they werent the same things that people buy. They were fake crummy copies. If you opened up a shop and sold things like that you would end up in the slammer.

So who is it that tells the most lies here.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5396 Pts   -   edited November 2023

WOW ,  ZEUS POSTS UP A " DEBATE" ASKING THE WHOLE SITE TO ATTACK ME LIKE THE COWARD ZEUS IS , NOW BARNDOOR TRIES THE SAME THING, WHAT A COWARD.

IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL THE WAY I CAN LIVE IN YOUR HEADS RENT FREE. NOT ONE OF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DEBATE YOU ALL FLEE WHEN CHALLENGED ON YOUR TRULY DREADFULLY IRRATIONAL ATTEMPTS AT DEBATE.

DO CARRY ON BARNDOOR YOUR BUDDIES WILL BE ALONG TO BACK YOU UP NO DOUBT.......THIS COULD BE FUN.

POOR ZEUS LAUCHED HIS PERSONAL ATTACKS BECAUSE HE MADE A TRULY RIDICULOUS CLAIM AND COULDNT DEFEND IT , JUST SAYIN RAN WHEN ASKED ABOUT GODS MORALITY AND FREE WILL.

POOR OLE BARNDOOR CALS EVERYONE A " LIER" AND NEVER CAN POST UP ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE FOR HIS NONSENSE.

• DeeDee 5396 Pts   -  
    BARNDOOR ADMITS THE CHINESE MAKE FAR SUPERIOR PRODUCTS THAN MOST THEN SPENDS 4 MONTHS B-TCHING ABOUT.......... CHINESE PRODUCTS ROFLMAO 

OH ONE MORE THING BARNDOORS " KILLER" POINT IS ....EVERYONE SHOULD BUY NIKE AS PAKISTANI CHILD LABOUR IS FAR SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING ELSE ROFLMAO

BTW BARNDOOR HAS A HERMES PHONE CASE APPARENTLY EVERYONE NEEDS ONE AS THE NICE MAN WHO SOLD HIM IT SAID HIS PHONE WOULD NOT  OPERATE WITHOUT IT , ALSO IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN ACCORDING TO BRAIN DEAD BARNDOOR ONLY 600 DOLLARS ........ROFLMAO 
  • @Barnardot

So who is it that tells the most lies here.
    Me, I tell the most lies here......

Information changes and what was once truth is a lie if information which had supported it changed.  I speak the must lie under two principles the first being that due to the high use of the lies I might speak. The quantity of the same lie is very high. It is only one lie, but it is used by a democracy so often that it gains size by the number of times it is repeated. The second reason why I tell the highest number of lies is due to statistics. If education changes over the years and the Institutions of learning do not go back to alumni and update what was learned regularly regarding instruction the had been given for the achievement of development. The better I understand this the more likely is I tell the most lies.

• BarnardotBarnardot 556 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87 @Dee ;Information changes and what was once truth is a lie if information which had supported it changed.

I don’t think that’s right and I think you’re in the same camp as me in that you don’t tell lies at all. 

What makes a lie is when you say a heap of dog mess that you know is not true at the time. Or similarly when some one says some thing out of ignorance of the truth that’ can be a lie because the lier should be reasonablely cognissant of what’s going on.

So that’s why @Dee and @just_sayin closely followed by @MayCaeser are generally labeled as the biggest liers and deceivers in this site. 

My opinion based on the facts and careful observation is that they use there dishonesty to try and over come there p weakness ability to argue or debate any thing. 

• DeeDee 5396 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I'm starting to think you're insane ,either that or just an id-ot.....possibly a combo of the two
  • @Dee

I didn't make anyone attack you. You did that all by yourself. ;) 

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2773 Pts   -   edited November 2023

@Barnardot

You tell the most blatant lies. Your alt accounts are so obvious it's hilarious. Not much indexing needed where you are concerned! ;). @aarong you really happy with having multiple troll alt accounts on your site? I wouldn't allow that on my site. 

• DeeDee 5396 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I didn't make anyone attack you. You did that all by yourself

Stop it , you set up a topic targeting me hoping your buddies would do your work for you , pretty pathetic but typical of you.

• Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

I didn't make anyone attack you. You did that all by yourself

Stop it , you set up a topic targeting me hoping your buddies would do your work for you , pretty pathetic but typical of you.

6 Ways In Which Youre Your Own Worst Enemy

• DeeDee 5396 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I never do that , I always call it like it is. I never do as creeps like you do as in post up a topic targeting  another user,  I bet you're just the same in the workplace 
    @Dee ;I never do as creeps like you do as in post up a topic targeting  another user

Thats right. You just wait for another user to reply and if you dont like it then you become a creep and target users multiple times with abuse and be littling comments and use lies and false and misleading info to back it up. 

So whats your point here?

• DeeDee 5396 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

What are you on about?
    @ZeusAres42 ;I wouldn't allow that on my site. 

So then what is your site or are you lieing?