frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should sex segregated sports teams be banned?

Debate Information

The reason I'm asking this question is because there are intersex people, people without a biological sex, and people of other rare biological sexes that exist.
  1. Live Poll

Should sex segregated sports teams be banned?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      33.33%
    2. No
      66.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Argument Topic: Yes. We don't need them, and they cause way too many issues.

Sex segregated sports need to go because they are harmful for intersex people, people without a biological sex, and people without other rare biological sexes since they discriminate against them. Plus, they cause issues for transgender women, transgender men, and non-binary people who want to participate on certain sports teams because sometimes they can't. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Sex segregated sports need to go because they are harmful for intersex people, people without a biological sex, and people without other rare biological sexes since they discriminate against them

So mens football teams must be banned until they allow for trans men , trans women and intersex individuals,  everything you don't like you want banned , you're quiet the little dictator aren't you?

. Plus, they cause issues for transgender women, transgender men, and non-binary people who want to participate on certain sports teams because sometimes they can't. 

Are they good enough to play on the teams? Should a 26 year old male who feels like he may be female  be allowed play on an under 6 soccer team?  To deny her / him is ageist and discrimination according to your thinking right? So ban all children's sports teams till this is resolved right?
    just_sayintheinfectedmaster
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Sex segregated sports need to go because they are harmful for intersex people, people without a biological sex, and people without other rare biological sexes since they discriminate against them. Plus, they cause issues for transgender women, transgender men, and non-binary people who want to participate on certain sports teams because sometimes they can't. 
    OMG.  You are making @Dee sound like a rational debater.  You can't personally believe this.  How many women do you think would be playing professional football, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf etc. if men and women's sports had to be combined?  This would result in women not being in professional sports ever again.  The US women's soccer team was beaten by a 15 year old boys soccer team:

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

Serena Williams had bragged she could beat any man outside of the top 200 men.  So the 203rd ranked man challenged both Serena and Venus.  He won both matches and said he had to play like he was ranked much lower to make it more fair:

Williams sisters vs Karsten Braasch: When World No. 203 destroyed Serena Williams and Venus Williams in Battle of the Sexes

According to the records of boysvswomen.com, in the sports of track and field, and swimming, many high school boys who qualify for the state finals in their respective state had times faster than the women's Olympic champions (and even some world record holders) in that sport.  So tell me, when a high school boy who doesn't place in the state finals has a score that beats the women's Olympic champion in the same sport, what chance would women athletes have?

Did people who support this even stop to ask themselves, why there are men and women's sports to start with?  Did they not consider that there was a reason behind the division?
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

OMG.  You are making Dee sound like a rational debater.

Well in your world what's rational is a  resurrected Zombie called Jesus , virgin births , talking snakes , Noahs Ark , water walking messiahs , etc ,etc .......I think we can safely conclude your opinions on rationalism aren't exactly reliable. 
    theinfectedmaster
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Dee said:
    @just_sayin

OMG.  You are making Dee sound like a rational debater.

Well in your world what's rational is a  resurrected Zombie called Jesus , virgin births , talking snakes , Noahs Ark , water walking messiahs , etc ,etc .......I think we can safely conclude your opinions on rationalism aren't exactly reliable. 
    I would have been so disappointed if after I said you were sounding like a rational debater and had given you a thumbs up nod if you didn't troll me.  You're our loveable Dee-bag and I thank God for you.  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @just_sayin

I would have been so disappointed if after I said you were sounding like a rational debater and had given you a thumbs up nod if you didn't troll me. 

I'm glad I didn't disappoint you , I'd safely say disappointment is the enduring emotion most are left with after meeting you.

Your charge of trolling is amusing seeing as that's what you've engaged in.

Your persecution complex also seems to be acute as you now seem to think anyone making factual statements regards your irrational belief system is  ......( wait for it) ......trolling 

Your our loveable Dee-bag and I thank God for you.  

Your our loveable Pedo -scum -bag , hilarious thing is this is your best version of American Christianity in action .......Jesus would hate you.
    theinfectedmaster
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    The reason I'm asking this question is because there are intersex people, people without a biological sex, and people of other rare biological sexes that exist.
    Are you writing a report for school? If so you should encourage more fact based responses.  You've created a series of similar debates (multiple sites) that involve taking away freedoms of association from people because of intersex and transgender people, there will be lots of resources - especially from libertarian perspectives.  If this is for school, you'd be best served to reference more sources.
  • @Dee I believe that minorities need to be protected that's why. I'm not being a dictator. I'm just trying to protect the rights of minorities, which in this case are intersex people, people without a biological sex, and other people of rare biological sexes.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @theinfectedmaster

OK then we'll  then answer what I asked ........ are they good enough to play on the teams? Should a 26 year old male who feels like he may be female  be allowed play on an under 6 soccer team?  To deny her / him is ageist and discrimination according to your thinking right? So ban all children's sports teams till this is resolved right?
  • @Dee If he wants to rape her, then no. I feel like they should have to make a pledge not to do anything bad sexually to people, and if they break that pledge, they get banned.
    Dee
  • @just_sayin No it wouldn't, and it would be more inclusive and less discriminatory of people. It would help to protect minorities, like intersex people, people without a biological sex, and other people of rare biological sexes and allow them to be able to play on sports teams.
  • @just_sayin I think my points have been pretty logical usually.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

If he wants to rape her, then no. I feel like they should have to make a pledge not to do anything bad sexually to people, and if they break that pledge, they get banned.

So you agree to a 26 year old who identifies as a female should be allowed play for an under 6 girls team once he signs a pledge not to rape the girls ........sweet holy Jesus is there anyone actually sane any more in the US?

• @Dee Don't say he has the disorder that makes him sexually attracted to prepubescent kids who are 13 and younger and are exactly 5 or more years younger than the person sexually attracted to them. It's not very nice. Pedophilia is actually a disorder in which people who are 16 and older are sexually attracted to prepubescent kids who are 13 and younger and are exactly 5 or more years older than the person who they are sexually attracted. It is not a crime, and the vast majority of the true ones are child molesters. It's sad that society tries to treat it as that though.
  • @just_sayin No. I'm just concerned about trying to change society for the better. My bio even says that I'm liberal.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Don't say he has the disorder that makes him sexually attracted to prepubescent kids who are 13 and younger and are exactly 5 or more years younger than the person sexually attracted to them. It's not very nice. Pedophilia is actually a disorder in which people who are 16 and older are sexually attracted to prepubescent kids who are 13 and younger and are exactly 5 or more years older than the person who they are sexually attracted.

So I'm not to say a man who wants to rape a 6 year old has a serious disorder??? Are you nuts?

It is not a crime, and the vast majority of the true ones are child molesters. It's sad that society tries to treat it as that though.

It's sad society tries to treat child rape for what it is ??? You're a f-cking nut?
    theinfectedmaster
  • @Dee Pedophilia isn't the same thing as child rape though. It's a psychiatric disorder by the DSM. You can look it up, too. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Pedophilia isn't the same thing as child rape though.

So a pedophile who rapes a child is not a child rapist ? As I said you're nuts , you keep proving it. 

It's a psychiatric disorder by the DSM. You can look it up, too. 

Is it and?

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin No it wouldn't, and it would be more inclusive and less discriminatory of people. It would help to protect minorities, like intersex people, people without a biological sex, and other people of rare biological sexes and allow them to be able to play on sports teams.
    Again this is a strawman argument.  Intersex people can compete in sports.  Here is a list of intersex Olympic athletes -.  How can intersex athletes have competed in the Olympics if they are banned from sports?  Title IX of the Education Amendments allows for intersex athletes to compete in high school and college.  Now they may have to meet medical guidelines regarding hormone levels, testosterone levels, and other physiological factors.  But your claim that they aren't allowed to compete is a false one.  
  • @Dee I'm not saying they aren't if they rape a kid. I'm saying we shouldn't associate that word with child rape since it's not what it is.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Stop saying ridiculous things you 
    Id-otic creature a pedophile is interested in sex with a child that would be child rape if carried out.
    Please stop with your absurd defences of these vile creatures.
    theinfectedmaster
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    The primary victim of this "transgender'" idi-ocy is women.     Women are far more tolerant than men and they can be convinced to support trendy lefty proposals that they might see as benefitting a minority.   But when that minority aggressively usurps women's rights then the Sisterhood links arms.     Where, one may wonder, are the so called left wing "feminists" who pretend to support women's rights?   Missing in action, and most women can see it.     This is just another reason why Biden and his Democrats will lose the next Presidential elections, and they will probably get booted out of the other two houses as well.       The Left went so far left that it fell off the political spectrum altogether, and most people today think that they are just nuts.      Jews who voted for Biden must also be feeling like Christian Scientists with appendicitis.  
    theinfectedmaster
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee @theinfectedmaster Pedophilia isn't the same thing as child rape though.

So a pedophile who rapes a child is not a child rapist ? As I said you're nuts , you keep proving it. 

Will you please stop being so dishonest. making some ones argument in to some thing completely different is totally disgusting and your the one whos nuts for using such a dirty tactic.
    theinfectedmaster
  • @Barnardot It is a disorder though. You can look it up.
  • @Dee Please look it up for yourself. You will realize I'm right and the vast majority of them aren't child molesters. I'm not the one being idiotic. https://psychcentral.com/disorders/causes-of-pedophilia
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

You are an id-ot  every one of your posts keeps proving such.

You're actually complimenting the pedos who haven't raped a child yet for their restraint ......dear oh dear 

You're not related to Dreamer are you?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Will you stop saying ridiculous things, do you not realise people know what it is without a clot like you attempting to make it sound like a minor condition.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster ;It is a disorder though. You can look it up.

Quiet right and I did look it up and @Dee has all the symptoms all right. The research is not clear weather or not these pathological liers are aware of there behavior or not. I have put out a couple of bait tests to catch him out and you just have to ask your self what the. Can any one be so naive and dum that they actually believe these things they make up and completely make up arguments from others that never existed at any stretch of the imagination. When you iceolate the behavior of lieing alone then you can see how easy it is to snow ball because the nit in question has to keep lieing to maintain the last lie and the lies get even more bazaar. 

theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • @Dee I'm not. I don't even know what that person's actual real name is.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

What are you talking about you raging lunatic?

theinfectedmaster
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    In most physical sports a decent male athlete will absolutely obliterate the best female athlete in the world. For example, the all-time female record in the Boston Marathon (arguably the most important marathon event in the world) is 2 hours and 20 minutes - for men it is roughly 0.1 percentile, that is 1 out of 1000 marathon male competitors would beat that record. It gets worse when it comes to contact sports like boxing or American football: women are unlikely to come out of a round of that against a man / men without very serious, likely permanent, injuries. If Mike Tyson in his prime were to fight Leyla Ali in her prime, Leyla would be sent to her grave with the first uppercut that lands.

If you want to essentially kick 50% of the human population out of sports because of 0.02% or however many intersex people, then you have a... curious philosophy.