frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Should we encourage people to eat pollen over eating meat?

Debate Information

I just wanted to let everyone know that pollen is something that is edible.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Argument Topic: Yes we should.

Pollen contains more protein than meat does, so it would be a better protein alternative to meat that causes significant amounts of pollution.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Well you enjoy your pollen supper .....I'm having steak , red wine with the trimmings and plenty of jolly old pollution
    ZeusAres42
  • @Dee Dee, please stop commenting nasty things on my debates just because you don't like. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. I honestly wish I could ban you from my debates. By the way, if you comment on any of the my createdebates on .org, I will be banning you.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @theinfectedmaster

Oh got ya  it's nasty to say I prefer steak to pollen for supper and to say I'm not on the same page as you and Barndoor regards your admiration for pedos who haven't raped a child yet.
  • @Dee You've called me names by calling me a lunatic.
  • @Dee Dee, I'm also concerned about fighting climate change. It's caused deadly ancient viruses from 50,000 years ago to reactivate.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

The term.lunatic acciratly  describes you , that's not " name calling," it's descriptive

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

What's this deadly virus killing us that I'm unaware of?
  • @Dee It doesn't. I giving factual information.
    @theinfectedmaster

You're a lunatic denial of such confirms my diagnosis.

What's this deadly virus you cannot name ?

Why do you keep making stuff up?
    theinfectedmaster
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    I agree; dee cam on here not to debate the topic. He did not answer the question on if we should encourage people to eat pollen over meat. so he did not even attempt to debate the issue. However, pollen does lack bulk, that will give us the muscle we need to stay active and healthy. It is a good idea to limit meat consumption, but i would suggest something other than pollen; such as eggs. eggs are about the perfect food health wise. it contains almost all the vitamins we need, as well as minerals and amino acids. Then there is the fact that many people have issues with allergies that pollen can cause. Yet it would be a good idea to add pollen to our diets rather than meat, considering how cooked red meat is responsible for many health issues. @theinfectedmaster
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You cannot go 1 minute without metioning me , your obsessive stalking is worrying .
    theinfectedmaster
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    no i simply agreed with infectious. I didn't see you come here to debate his topic.all you had to do was actually debate as to why we should or should not eat pollen. Your personal preferences does not matter.   @Dee
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I don't debate with people like infectious who thinks pedophiles are  pretty decent people, I know you agree because of your previous convictions .......birds of a feather it seems.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    dee, you are totally worthless. what is your malfunction anyway? All you do on this site is ruin peoples debates. I, among others tried our best to get you to debate normally, but you simply refuse. You get on a topic and insult and ruin debates for no reason other than it makes you feel good? Is that it? I am willing to bet if we all took a vote on who should be banned, it would be you. why don't you create such a post. Ask who on this site should be banned? go ahead, i dare you. @Dee
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Stop sulking because you keep getting thrashed in debate , every time you're questioned you fly into a rage and just keep repeating yourself ,  every member on the site has told you this so Stop acting the pedo and grow a pair instead of constantly whining
    theinfectedmaster
  • @Dee It hasn't been named yet. All I know is that I saw it on many science news outlets.
  • @maxx All I said is to him is that we shouldn't associate pedophilia with child rape, since it's a disorder and not a crime. I'm not defending rapists. A lot of the true pedophiles are trying to get help and aren't child molesters.
  • @Dee He's not though. Quit insulting people. I think what you're doing is absolutely not okay.
  • @maxx I am a she by the way just to let you know Maxx.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

He not what? If people dish out insults they get them back ,,do you get that?
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

What do you mean by " true pedophiles"?

How many are trying to get help?

Who told you this?
    @theinfectedmaster

So Science has discovered deadly viruses from 50,000 years ago but haven't named them.yet , OK give me the links to the ," many science outlets," that claimed this?

theinfectedmaster
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster @Dee ;Pollen contains more protein than meat does, so it would be a better protein alternative to meat that causes significant amounts of pollution.

Its good to see you think out side the square in fact I don't recall you ever thinking in side it. But the thing is that they all ready do that with saffron. But do you realize how much that stuff costs? Just a few little strands to make your rice look nice costs you a fortune. So if your looking at having a hole meal of just the pollen scrapped off the stamens you would be lucky if each meal you had was under a couple of thousand bucks. And think of all the intensive farming that needs to be done and the harvesting. Just let the bees pig out on the stuff and let the states quo be.

theinfectedmaster
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @Dee ;You're making stuff.up again aren't you?

Of coarse your an expert at that arent you?

theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • @Dee He's not a pedo. It's not right that you're calling him that.
  • Dee said:
    @theinfectedmaster

Who told you this?
    What I mean by true pedophiles is people who qualify for the mental disorder pedophilia, which is when people who are 16 or older are sexually attracted to prepubescent children who are 13 and younger and have to be exactly 5 or more years younger than person sexually attracted to them.                                                                              Many of them are trying to get help.                                                                                                                    I researched this myself. I wouldn't be saying this unless I researched it.                       
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

INFECTED CAUGHT MAKING STUFF UP ......AGAIN 

He is.you don't get to define right and wrong.

Stop running and answer the claims you made.......

Who told you this?

You also made yet more stuff up so stop running and answer,.....

So Science has discovered deadly viruses from 50,000 years ago but haven't named them.yet , OK give me the links to the ," many science outlets," that claimed this?

You're making stuff.up again aren't you?

• @Dee I'm not making this up, Dee. I actually did do research on this a few years ago. I don't just say stuff unless I've researched it.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Well if you researched it you should have no problem.proving it right?
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    you are so dum. you do not know me, my name, or anything else about me, yet all you can do is throw fake insults at me. guess you are scared to put up the vote debate because you know the outcome, since you already have the troll vote.Want me to create the debate topic for you?  all you do is insult, you do not even create your own debates. @Dee
    Deetheinfectedmaster
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    Deetheinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

you are so dum.

Yet I keep schooling you.

you do not know me, my name, or anything else about me, yet all you can do is throw fake insults at me.

Your denials are unconvincing.

guess you are scared to put up the vote debate because you know the outcome,

Vote debate on your illness? Why vote on it when I know?

since you already have the troll vote.

Says Mad Maxx who's last 27 posts tag me as his obsession with stalking and trolling never ends.

Want me to create the debate topic for you?

Debate what you want pedo, just proves your  consrant stalking snd trolling of me is an obsession 

all you do is insult,

No I don't you say this every time I whip you , that's your best excuse in an attempt to hide your st-pidity.

you do not even create your own debates

But I do and have , the topics you can never debate on as every topic you post is new age , you're a loon.
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

The last 2 links you posted were  from Christian  whacko sites looking for donations , run along you whacko.
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Again  that doesn't explain anything what's the difference between a real and a  non real pedo?

Who told you these things?

If your researched prove it?
    theinfectedmaster
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    are you that you? do you actually believe that there are no viruses buried in the humans frost? viruses that since humans have never been exposed to before: so we do not have the immunity to them? @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

ARGUMENT TOPIC : MAXX SAYS VIRUSES HUMANS GAVE NEVER BEEN EXPOSED TO IS DEADLY , YET HUMANS HAVE NEVER BEEN EXPOSED TO THEM .......NOW MAXX IS ( AS USUAL) TRYING TO SHIFT THE BURDEN OF PROOF.

are you that you?

What's does that even mean? 

do you actually believe that there are no viruses buried in the humans frost?

i'm asking you to prove  it

viruses that since humans have never been exposed to before: so we do not have the immunity to them? 

You cannot call them deadly until they are proven so , so prove it?

theinfectedmaster
    theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

The burden of proof is still with you , the claim remains........

It's caused deadly ancient viruses from 50,000 years ago to reactivate.

How do we know they're deadly? How do you know we're not immune to them if we haven't been exposed to them? See that , the burden of proof is still on you and your girlfriend ........

Yet another case of me beating Maxx with his own arguments.
    theinfectedmaster
    i did not create the post so the burden of proving me wrong is on you. you made the claim first that it is wrong, yet you offered no proof; while I showed clear cut scientific evidence. There is no one with any intellect at all would disregard that there is ancient viruses buried deep with it the perma frost.  Perhaps you should actually read the links, then you will get the answers to your questions. @Dee
    theinfectedmaster
    @maxx

ARGUMENT TOPIC : MAD MAXX BEATEN AGAIN AND AS USUAL CLAIMING THE BURDEN OF PRROF IS ON OTHERS TO PROVE HIM WRONG , SAME OLD ID-OCY FROM THE TROLL WHO STILL CANNOT GRASP HOW THE BURDEN OF PROOF WORKS

BURDEN OF PROOOF 

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim

WATCH MAD MAXX FLY INTO A RAGE AND  TRY PLAYING THE VICYIM CARD AGAIN AS AS USUAL HES BEATEN AT THE FIRST HURDLE ...ZING 

i did not create the post so the burden of proving me wrong is on you

Burden of prooof has nothing to do with who created the post you cretin , why do i have to keep explaning to you what it is you cretin?   You 're defending Infecteds claim which was ..... 

It's caused deadly ancient viruses from 50,000 years ago to reactivate.....

You or your friend cannot back that up .

Your claim was .....viruses that since humans have never been exposed to before: so we do not have the immunity to them? 

My response was how do you know we have no immunity to them?

. you made the claim first that it is wrong,

No claims did I make you lying cretin   I asked, so Science has discovered deadly viruses from 50,000 years ago but haven't named them.yet , OK give me the links to the ," many science outlets," that claimed this?

yet you offered no proof; while I showed clear cut scientific evidence.

Proof for what you id-iot? You have zero proof that we have no immunity to them

There is no one with any intellect at all would disregard that there is ancient viruses buried deep with it the perma frost.

I never denied such , I'm asking how they're deadly and how we have no immunity to then,  you and your friend haven't a shred of evidence for your claims,

Perhaps you should actually read the links, then you will get the answers to your questions.

I read them you didn't otherwise you would know they have not  tested the viruses on humans so cannot make any assessment you raging imbecile

ZING 
    theinfectedmaster
  • @Dee A non real-pedo is when a 30 year old guy rapes a 15 year old female. Technically, the guy would be known as an ephebophile.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Stop talking nonsense......paedophile
    /ˈpiːdəfʌɪl/

noun
    noun: pedophile
    1. a person who is sexually attracted to children.
      "a paedophile who subjected a young girl to years of sexual abuse has been jailed for six-and-a-half years"

theinfectedmaster
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

I see you cannot back up any of the many claims you said you've " researched" , why do you keep making stuff up?
    theinfectedmaster
    @Dee @theinfectedmaster ;I see you cannot back up any of the many claims you said you've " researched" , why do you keep making stuff up?

Why not ask your self that question and get the answer. Like for example you could ask your self why would some one make a claim that psychologists are quacks and then post a topic about it and then did no research on it at all and worse still post scam evidence from bogus sites and then that person tells lie after lie and make up bazaar stuff all the way through. And then that person keeps on making up other trolling topics trying to promote scam shopping sites and making stuff up about cheap illegal copied goods being the same as the real thing.

And then your got to ask your self how some one like that can be so blatantly dishonest and have the nerve to say that some one else is doing the same thing when there not at all. Talk about making stuff up.

theinfectedmaster
    @theinfectedmaster ;A non real-pedo is when a 30 year old guy rapes a 15 year old female. Technically, the guy would be known as an ephebophile.

Your got to realize that your dealing with a proven cheat and con artist and lier who uses that tactic of iceolating definitions out of context and turning them into saying thats what you said. He will do it time after time. There is not one single ounce of integrity or honesty in that person .

theinfectedmaster
  • @Dee I could show you other link that gives the definition I gave you.
  • @Dee I haven't been able to send you the links because I have been busy.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -