frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do Bis Have More Fun?

Debate Information

It stands to reason really that if you go both ways then your going to have more enjoyment in life.

If you look at the advantages then your got twice as much chance of picking some one up. Also if you get your wife bitshing too much then a guy of the same sex will be more on your page. At the same time 2 women would both be on the same planet Venice.

The only con I can see is that there could be disputes and jealousy going on if you are doing it with some one on the side but research has shown that if your partner under stands that your bi then they will accept that you will have it off with a same sex person. But then may be you can make lemonade out of lemons and do a threesome then it will be a win win win.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

Do bi's have more fun?
    Hello B:

Yeah, they do..  Twice as much.  ;)

excon
    Ohnoes
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited January 20
    @jack ;Yeah, they do..  Twice as much
     So wheres your evidence to back that up? Because in the end you have to analize the hole situation and come up some thing.

Actually as it stands I made a mis calculation in the OP because I said it would be a win win win but in realty it would probably be a win win win win. Because think about it. If your going to bring your boy friend on the side over 1 night to play Strip Pokeer and Nude Twister with your wife that makes 3 right. But then if your bi then she might end up getting bi to and she would then invite her girl friend on the side. Mind you the only rule I would have is that no Dykes aloud.

Ohnoes
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Nobody can tell me that a man sticking his penis up another man's arsehole is natural and normal.   Thank God (or somebody) for AIDS.  
    Ohnoes
  • OhnoesOhnoes 8 Pts   -   edited January 23
    Argument Topic: Bi have less fun

studies show 63 per cent of women wouldn't date a man who has had sex with another man,many people do not want a bisexual partner, and mix this with the high media of homophobic contnet being projected along with higher risk of HIV In addition to biphobia, bisexual people are often excluded or rendered invisible in LGBTQ+ spaces and conversations about LGBTQ+ issues. Bisexual people are sometimes assumed to be straight or gay based on the gender of the person they are currently dating.

bisexual people may have less the fun then people who arent bisexual
  • OhnoesOhnoes 8 Pts   -  
    @Bogan that is highly offensive please debate with respect or do not debate at all
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Ohnoes ;    @Bogan that is highly offensive please debate with respect or do not debate at all

Ohnoe!    Another snowflake.      
    Ohnoes
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Bogan ;Nobody can tell me that a man sticking his penis up another man's arsehole is natural and normal. 

Yes they can and they do. Its just that you have only half a brain and wouldnt be able to comprehend the hole thing one little bit.

@Ohnoes @Bogan ;bisexual people may have less the fun then people who arent bisexual

Thats a fare point your pointing out there really because of all the stigma about catching diseases. But when you analize it in the end you will find that strait women spread just as many if not more diseases  than gays. I dont have the statistics but I bet there are heaps of lezos who spread diseases to one another. So its just not a gay phenomenon at all. Sexual diseases cross all platforms of sexual preferences. so why dont we stop talking about oh wow that guys schlong is going to fall off because he does it both ways. Clean sex and being responsible is what it is all about and being bi doesnt really come in to it really.

Ohnoes
  • OhnoesOhnoes 8 Pts   -  
    Bogan said:
    @Ohnoes ;    @Bogan that is highly offensive please debate with respect or do not debate at all

Ohnoe!    Another snowflake.      

Look at you calling me a snowflake even though all i did was ask you too debate respectfully and have a proper debate, look at you being so butthurt you snowflake

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    I find homosexuals "offensive,"       I get "triggered" by homosexuals.   I need a "safe space" from homosexuals.    They are very much over represented in the loony left people who ae trying to destroy my civilisation.   Why should I like them?   
    @Bogan ;I find homosexuals "offensive,"       I get "triggered" by homosexuals.   I need a "safe space" from homosexuals.

Well that is obviously a sickness that you have which no doubt comes from only having half a brain. If your other half brain was functioning then may be you might see things from 2 different sides and accept other people weather they are white or black or yellow or homo or lezo. Then you might find also to that there is another half a world that you dont even know about. And that most people can think of other things to do rather than pushing homs off roofs and burning blacks and doing donuts in Holdin pickups to catch loose chicks then roast roadkill over a fire under a Billybong. What would happen if you saved up your money to buy some new tires for your pickup then burn them out one night to show off to a chick only to find out that because it was real dark you didnt notice that she is black and didnt notice her spicky purple hair and that she was also a Dyke. You would be totally stuffed wouldnt you?

So the moral is stop being so exstream and lose your arrogance then use the other half your brain and stop hating other types of people and go out and start living for once.