frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

The biggest Mockery of Christianity goes to?

Debate Information

The biggest Mockery of Christianity goes to? 

@RickeyHoltsclaw

.....? (You decide). 

FYI, in case it hasn't dawned on any of you yet this guy's posts are nothing more than mockery of religion! I.E especially Christianity. 

Factfinderelijah44

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

@RickeyHoltsclaw is overbearing, no doubt.  What makes you think he is mocking Christianity?  Do you think he is just playing a role like John C does?  Albeit, John C is not playing the role of an overbearing Christian.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited February 4
    @ZeusAres42

@RickeyHoltsclaw is overbearing, no doubt.  What makes you think he is mocking Christianity?  Do you think he is just playing a role like John C does?  Albeit, John C is not playing the role of an overbearing Christian.

Nah, the guy is deff a troll who was banned before. FYI, a lot of what he is posting here are repeats from his alt account that can be found here @RickeyD (Now banned). 

I have nothing against religious people but this guy is 100 percent a troll. And I do hate trolls! He also P!!ssed of plenty of other christians here too! 
    Dreamer

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Just, if you knew your scripture you'd know why @ZeusAres42 labels ricky a mockery. He is the exact opposite of what the bible says christians are to be. You know what zealots were about don't you? Jesus chose simon a zealot to sit with matthew the roman tax collector in peace. You honestly do not see the mockery ricky makes of your saviors work?
    ZeusAres42
  • I was going to nominate the fly that always appears when it’s warm for two days.

ZeusAres42
  • @ZeusAres42

Just, if you knew your scripture you'd know why @ZeusAres42 labels ricky a mockery. He is the exact opposite of what the bible says christians are to be. You know what zealots were about don't you? Jesus chose simon a zealot to sit with matthew the roman tax collector in peace. You honestly do not see the mockery ricky makes of your saviors work?
    Exactly. Decent religious people do not act like this; extremists and trolls do! Remember ISIS? 

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Yeah, showed up around the time al-Qaida faded out. 
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 ;  Please explain how my contributions to Debate Island are a "mockery"? Thank you.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 @RickeyHoltsclaw

RIckeyHoltsclaw is the number one outright BIBLE FOOL upon DebateIsland, bar none!

RICKEY, YOUR QUOTE IN NOT UNDERSTANDING IN HOW. BIBLE STU-PID YOU TRULY ARE:  Please explain how my contributions to Debate Island are a "mockery"? Thank you."

It is simply because your contributions are easily refuted BIBLICALLY by me and others at times, where in turn, you make yourself into a twisted pretzel in trying to get out of your ungodly predicaments that you found yourself in, by spin doctoring Jesus' true words within the scriptures, where I specifically call you out upon, and therefore making YOU the continued BIBLE FOOL that you are!  

Shhhhhhh, seemingly RickeyHoltsclaw has been absent for quite some time now in the Religion Forum, where even his Satanic thinking is telling him that he can no more fight his BIBLE STU-PIDTY anymore, and now has to RUN AWAY from it and go into hiding where he belongs in the first place!

Just scan the Religion Forum that outright shows in just how BIBLE STU-PID RickeyHoltslcaw truly is!!!