frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is there really Genocide going on in Gaza???

Debate Information

Try and tell me what you think

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @jackreagon

No. Israel is exterminating the vermin Hamas because that criminal gang attacked. The gang uses civilians as shields, Israeli soldiers seek out militants but as in all wars, collateral damage occurs. Hamas is directly responsible as the instigator and their cowardly tactics of hiding behind children.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @jackreagon ; Israel is turning Palestine into glass and HAMAS into servants of Hell as they should for having murdered 1400 Israeli's on Oct 7, 2023. I hope Iran and the Houthis are next.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Intent

When deciding if genocide is taking place it is important to identify the intent of the attack.  The intent of genocide is the destruction of an entire population. 

Israel's intent is to neutralize Hamas and prevent another October 7.

Nuking Gaza would be genocide. 
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    When deciding if genocide is taking place it is important to identify the intent of the attack.  The intent of genocide is the destruction of an entire population. 

Israel's intent is to neutralize Hamas and prevent another October 7.

Nuking Gaza would be genocide. 
    Which is why they do not.
  • jackreagonjackreagon 10 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold You are very smart and well educated unlike others. i 100% agree with you
  • jackreagonjackreagon 10 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder couldnt agree more with you man, I agree
    Argument Topic: Thanks

@JulesKorngold You are very smart and well educated unlike others. i 100% agree with you
    I try my best. 
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    Correction, ChatGPT is very smart and well educated. Unless of course this is the only post you're going off of, in which case the bar is a tripping hazard in hell.
    @Putin
    Sure.  Pretending to be Putin is a useful and effective debate tactic.  We certainly need more trolls like you on this site.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    In the last 20 years, the "Palestinian" population of Gaza rose from 400,000 to 700,000.    Some "genocide."  
  • PhitePhite 94 Pts   -  

The U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food Michael Fakhri charges Israel with the deliberate starvation of the Palestinians of Gaza:

There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the State of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government, or that person.”
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like he's saying that Israel is conducting a genocide.  Of course, since he was there and you weren't, why don't we listen to you instead?

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Phite ;  The U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food Michael Fakhri charges Israel with the deliberate starvation of the Palestinians of Gaza:

The almighty stink going on at the moment is because some of those UN officials were terrorists who took part in the massacre and gang rape of Israelis.     I think that the reason why the population of Gaza has almost doubled in the last 20 years is because of UN Aid to Gaza.    Muslims will go anywhere there is a free feed.